Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bill Maher: Along for the pride - FINALLY - Worth it's own thread

Yep!

Posted this in another forum and the bored libs lost their #### and think Maher is a conservative now.  :doh:

This whole ghey/trans thing is becoming a learned behavior.  It's supposed to be a rare natural occurrence - we should NOT be seeing an increase of this.  We should be seeing a same, steady number.

Everyone is conservative when your core constituency is woke, gender-fluid, intersectional, Marxists pedophiles with nose rings and pink hair.

• Like 2

My friend works at a fairly rural school.   A few students have changed their mind on what gender they want to be multiple times.   It is largely a stupid game and the teachers have no choice other than to play the stupid game.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

My friend works at a fairly rural school.   A few students have changed their mind on what gender they want to be multiple times.   It is largely a stupid game and the teachers have no choice other than to play the stupid game.  

They have a choice.

Watched this live and while I don't disagree with what he said, I don't think he's the best person to be delivering the message. Be interesting to see the what the reaction is though and if the conversation can evolve a bit.

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They have a choice.

No you kinda don't if you want to peacefully do your job...and you know- also not be a to a teenage kid trying to figure things out.  

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Watched this live and while I don't disagree with what he said, I don't think he's the best person to be delivering the message. Be interesting to see the what the reaction is though and if the conversation can evolve a bit.

I tend to agree. I do think there is some bit of trend to it, but I also think younger generations are more comfortable with who they are. So it's a bit of both.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No you kinda don't if you want to peacefully do your job...and you know- also not be a to a teenage kid trying to figure things out.  

LOL  The irony is hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I tend to agree. I do think there is some bit of trend to it, but I also think younger generations are more comfortable with who they are. So it's a bit of both.

Actually, as it pertains to this subject, they are uncomfortable with who they are. They seem to think they can be something else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parents using their kids sexuality to be popular, is even lower than the chit Kardashians do.

• Like 1

Wow, this is exactly what I was trying to tell Sean, only remarkably, Bill Maher is more eloquent than I am.  :D  

Speaking of which:

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's not "a bit of both," that is a copout.  It's mostly trendy.  Sheesh, look out at your class of, what, 25 kids.  20% or 5 of them are in the wrong bodies?  For real?  Maher sees the light, and was willing to discuss the elephant in the room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, jerryskids said:

Wow, this is exactly what I was trying to tell Sean, only remarkably, Bill Maher is more eloquent than I am.  :D  

Same here. it does help to have a team of writers. I think Maher did it well, still trying to be a comedian. 

Lib teaching:

White = Hate

Male = Hate

Straight = Hate

Has there been a study on Lib parents vs Conservative parents on the tranny thing?  I think we all know the answer. 

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Lib teaching:

White = Hate

Male = Hate

Straight = Hate

Has there been a study on Lib parents vs Conservative parents on the tranny thing?  I think we all know the answer. 

You left out Christian. 

Everyone trans by 2054. Who can be against that?

Just now, edjr said:

Everyone trans by 2054. Who can be against that?

Buy stock in Kotex 

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

Parents using their kids sexuality to be popular, is even lower than the chit Kardashians do.

Second time I've heard this here, is this actually happening?  The trans kids around here are not "popular", and the parents arent thrilled with their choices.

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Speaking of which:

It's not "a bit of both," that is a copout.  It's mostly trendy.  Sheesh, look out at your class of, what, 25 kids.  20% or 5 of them are in the wrong bodies?  For real?  Maher sees the light, and was willing to discuss the elephant in the room.

Look- if you are not around the younger generation on a daily basis I'm sorry but your opinion is not 100% germane in this similar to the idea of my opinion not being germane to the ideas of engineering.

Kids are far more comfortable in who and what they are anymore and LGBTQ youth are treated far better in schools than they were 20 years ago. 

As to your numbers- if 3 kids of 25 are in the wrong body and 2 are just trying to be trendy that is a bit of both in that 5. Furthermore, even kids who are trans accuse other kids of being trans because it is the "cool" thing to do. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Look- if you are not around the younger generation on a daily basis I'm sorry but your opinion is not 100% germane in this similar to the idea of my opinion not being germane to the ideas of engineering.

Kids are far more comfortable in who and what they are anymore and LGBTQ youth are treated far better in schools than they were 20 years ago. 

As to your numbers- if 3 kids of 25 are in the wrong body and 2 are just trying to be trendy that is a bit of both in that 5. Furthermore, even kids who are trans accuse other kids of being trans because it is the "cool" thing to do. 

3/25 is 12%. You think 12% of kids are actually trannies??

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Second time I've heard this here, is this actually happening?  The trans kids around here are not "popular", and the parents arent thrilled with their choices.

In California, would you doubt it? 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

In California, would you doubt it? 

Probably very small numbers though

Also I would say largely "trans" kids are the same "weirdo" kids around when you are I were in school.  Emo kids, weirdos, now they are trans.  They're not the cool kids.  They're just not teased like we used to tease them.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Also I would say largely "trans" kids are the same "weirdo" kids around when you are I were in school.  Emo kids, weirdos, now they are trans.  They're not the cool kids.  They're just not teased like we used to tease them.

I graduated HS in 2006.  We had a few outright gays.  We probably had a few more closet gays.  But no one wanted or fantasized about being the opposite gender.  It wasn't a thing.  No one entertained the idea.  Things must have changed a ton in 15 years.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I graduated HS in 2006.  We had a few outright gays.  We probably had a few more closet gays.  But no one wanted or fantasized about being the opposite gender.  It wasn't a thing.  No one entertained the idea.  Things must have changed a ton in 15 years.

I graduated HS in 1991, we had no outed gays, but there were several closeted.  We also had the weird kids

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I graduated HS in 1991, we had no outed gays, but there were several closeted.  We also had the weird kids

Yea we had weird emo kids as well.  None talkrd about or entertained thr idea of switching genders.  So it is just them and now since being trans is celebrated a bunch they all come out in droves?  I don't think so.  I would guess there are more "look at me" trans kids than actual trans kids.  

Instead of gays coming out of the closet we now have society saying hey if you feel out of place you can always change genders.  It is perfectly normal.  Society gave them the option so now they take it.  

Like I was joking in another thread....what if we celebrated people who think they are cats? Gave them a flag and a week of the year to be celebrated.   Gave them special accommodations and treated them as some supreme oracle that was a special entity?  There would undoubtedly be a huge spike in people who want to identify as cats.  

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

1990 here. We had 2 obvious gay kids out of 1200 kids.  One of them used to hump the bench in the cafeteria at lunch. Picked on mercilessly.

They are both still alive and gay, both still live in them same city we grew up in. One is a hairdresser, the other I am not sure. 

We had plenty of weird kids. Goth, skater etc. Those would be the "trans kids" now

I thought there was a gay kid in my home room. Turns out he was just British. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yea we had weird emo kids as well.  None talkrd about or entertained thr idea of switching genders.  So it is just them and now since being trans is celebrated a bunch they all come out in droves?  I don't think so.  I would guess there are more "look at me" trans kids than actual trans kids.  

Instead of gays coming out of the closet we now have society saying hey if you feel out of place you can always change genders.  It is perfectly normal.  Society gave them the option so now they take it.  

Like I was joking in another thread....what if we celebrated people who think they are cats? Gave them a flag and a week of the year to be celebrated.   Gave them special accommodations and treated them as some supreme oracle that was a special entity?  There would undoubtedly be a huge spike in people who want to identify as cats.  

I don't know if the weird kids in my HS talked about switching genders because I never talked to them.

I don't know what the numbers of fake vs actual trans, 50/50, who knows, I don't really care.  I feel bad for the confused kids.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

No, no, no, no, no.  A man is not a woman.  I don't GAF what anyone says. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Kids in my son's HS are wearing cat tails.  They identify as felines.  Swear to God.

My niece wears Elf ears (she is 18)  fat lezbo

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

No, no, no, no, no.  A man is not a woman.  I don't GAF what anyone says. 

Left can't even define what a woman is :lol: :doh: 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Left can't even define what a woman is :lol: :doh: 

Hey!! They aren't all biologists. :nono:

43 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know if the weird kids in my HS talked about switching genders because I never talked to them.

I don't know what the numbers of fake vs actual trans, 50/50, who knows, I don't really care.  I feel bad for the confused kids.

This is what I've said in other threads; trans is the new way for confused, troubled kids to get attention.

Problem is, now we reward the behavior with puberty blockers and lopping off body parts.  :( 

50 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

3/25 is 12%. You think 12% of kids are actually trannies??

Thanks, saved me a post.  At most it's 1/25.  More likely a fraction of 1, because even that is 4%.  :thumbsup: 

29 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I would guess there are more "look at me" trans kids than actual trans kids.

By a massive margin.

23 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Kids in my son's HS are wearing cat tails.  They identify as felines.  Swear to God.

My nephew says there's one girl in his class who meow's all the time and another who barks at people.  🤣

The further they go left the further it moves the middle to the left, which isn't good for any of us.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

The further they go left the further it moves the middle to the left, which isn't good for any of us.

Yup