Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bill Maher: Along for the pride - FINALLY - Worth it's own thread

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Does it make you gay if you see a guy from behind and think it’s a gal and admire their shape? :unsure:

Only if you cvvm

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Does it make you gay if you see a guy from behind and think it’s a gal and admire their shape? :unsure:

That's a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

"I don't get any respect. The other day I followed a nice ass and it turned out to be a guy."

And gutter says I bring nothing to the table. We went from parenting tips from lightly trafficked message board losers to prison sex with a dwarf. You’re welcome 

On 5/23/2022 at 11:03 AM, Alias Detective said:

Kids in my son's HS are wearing cat tails.  They identify as felines.  Swear to God.

Update.  There is a nonbinary student that identifies as a donkey.  This animal actually crawls around on the effing floor.

38 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Update.  There is a nonbinary student that identifies as a donkey.  This animal actually crawls around on the effing floor.

Did the student change their name to Eeyore?

I wonder what Maher will talk about this week... or is the show over the season?

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

I admire this student for choosing to be a donkey vs the more socially accepted unicorn or pony.  #brave

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

I admire this student for choosing to be a donkey vs the more socially accepted unicorn or pony.  #brave

Choosing to be a unicorn is just absurd, they don't exist.  Makes much more sense to be a donkey.  😆

Please tell me this is BS, a school should not let kids act like animals for focks sake.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Please tell me this is BS, a school should not let kids act like animals for focks sake.

It's for real dude.  Another school in the area has litter boxes in the bathrooms.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Who are you to tell these animals how to feel?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

It's for real dude.  Another school in the area has litter boxes in the bathrooms.

this can't be true.  if it is maybe I am naive and this is worse than I thought.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Yeah, I know there are people into being furries, but litter boxes in bathrooms?  No, you're gonna have to show some proof of that.  That's BS.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Wasn't I just telling you this last week and you basically told me I am being ridiculous?

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Da fuq ya think a furry is?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Wasn't I just telling you this last week and you basically told me I am being ridiculous?

Yes, it's ridiculous, I assumed if it happened at all, it's extremely rare, I still think it is, as I have yet to see one example of it.

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Da fuq ya think a furry is?

Wearing a halloween costume is one thing, walking around a school on all fours should not be tolerated.

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah, I know there are people into being furries, but litter boxes in bathrooms?  No, you're gonna have to show some proof of that.  That's BS.

Tampons in all the elementary school bathrooms wasn’t enough for you? 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, it's ridiculous, I assumed if it happened at all, it's extremely rare, I still think it is, as I have yet to see one example of it.

I am not saying it is some huge phenomenon in each school.  I was actually looking more down the road.  Seems far fetched but is it far fetched? 

Where is the line on what we let people pretend to be?  And then accommodate these mentally ill people and tell them they are normal?   That was my whole point.   I believe Libs and perhaps people like yourself will just keep moving the goalposts for fear of being called a phobe of some sort.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tampons in all the elementary school bathrooms wasn’t enough for you? 

No, a tampon is not a litterbox.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am not saying it is some huge phenomenon in each school.  I was actually looking more down the road.  Seems far fetched but is it far fetched? 

Where is the line on what we let people pretend to be?  And then accommodate these mentally ill people and tell them they are normal?   That was my whole point.   I believe Libs and perhaps people like yourself will just keep moving the goalposts for fear of being called a phobe of some sort.  

I don't care what you call me.  I think the line should be using a toilet for your waste, and walking around on two feet.  Sound good?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No, a tampon is not a litterbox.

All Bathrooms. Elementary school. Are you not seeing how stupid that is? Litter boxes aren’t that far down the hole. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I don't care what you call me.  I think the line should be using a toilet for your waste, and walking around on two feet.  Sound good?

It does sound good.  And 10 years ago if people started putting tampons in boys bathrooms you would have said... yeah right thats ridiculous.  But goalpost is now moved.  You let them move it.  And you will again in 10 years.  

See what I am saying? Or no?

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It does sound good.  And 10 years ago if people started putting tampons in boys bathrooms you would have said... yeah right thats ridiculous.  But goalpost is now moved.  You let them move it.  And you will again in 10 years.  

try not to be so scared

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I see what you're saying but I don't agree with you.  I don't agree with the slippery slope argument

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All Bathrooms. Elementary school. Are you not seeing how stupid that is? Litter boxes aren’t that far down the hole. 

No they're not.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I see what you're saying but I don't agree with you.  I don't agree with the slippery slope argument

It is a slippery slope because people just give in.  Regular people know many things are ridiculous but are too afraid to say it.  

We will never know and only you will sort of know.  But I bet I am right.  If people came to you 10 years ago and said hey we should start putting tampons in boy elementary bathrooms because some little kids are transexual....you would have said yeah right quit being silly.   If they came to you and said if your young kid tells you they don't want to be the sex that they are then we can prescribe some hormone blockers for them.  You would have said get out of my face you weirdo.  

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No they're not.

So you think we should play along if a third grader says they are trans? Take it seriously? 

On 5/24/2022 at 6:23 AM, edjr said:

it is amazing to me that social media still goes unchecked.  

If a group of kids kept meeting at an abandoned warehouse and one by one they kept committing suicide. Do you think maybe the police or someone would look into it to try to stop it? 

California may soon hold social media companies responsible for the harm caused to children who become addicted to their products thanks to a new bill that passed the state Assembly. According to the Associated Press, the bill would permit parents to sue social media companies like Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook for up to $25,000.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:
California may soon hold social media companies responsible for the harm caused to children who become addicted to their products thanks to a new bill that passed the state Assembly. According to the Associated Press, the bill would permit parents to sue social media companies like Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook for up to $25,000.

CA doing something right???????? :o 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

CA doing something right???????? :o 

No, this is the parents responsibility.