Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Sexual Abuse in the Southern Baptist Convention

Would love to see any of these Libtards dog on any religion other than Christianity for once.

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Would love to see any of these Libtards dog on any religion other than Christianity for once.

It’s the dominant religion in this country. If it were Muslim instead I’m sure we’d see similar stories about that

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Like what?  What are the other popular religions in the US?

24 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

SBC converted to catholicism?

It wasn't my god, it was someone else's

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s the dominant religion in this country. If it were Muslim instead I’m sure we’d see similar stories about that

Bacha Bazi. I’m sure they left that at home. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bacha Bazi. I’m sure they left that at home. 

As usual your insane responses make no sense :wacko:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

As usual you are naive. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No you wouldn't because if islam was the dominate religion you wouldn't have the free speech that you enjoy now.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Like what?  What are the other popular religions in the US?

Wokism.  But that is more of a severe mental illness than a religion. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Wokism.  But that is more of a severe mental illness than a religion. 

So... Nothing?

53 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not a chance.  The media protects certain religions and races to advance their ideology.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So... Nothing?

That are lots if other religions in the US.  But you moved the bar to 'poplar' to eliminate your pet religions that have a horrific record of abusing women and children. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

That are lots if other religions in the US.  But you moved the bar to 'poplar' to eliminate your pet religions that have a horrific record of abusing women and children. 

Doesn't it make sense that Christianity would get the most attention since it is the most popular in the US?  Seems like common sense.

Notice how the Geeks who call other people pedo fall all over themselves to defend yet another Christian pedo ring. 🤔 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Doesn't it make sense that Christianity would get the most attention since it is the most popular in the US?  Seems like common sense.

Yes, to a degree.  But the reality is even if there was a Muslim cult which raped hundreds of children, our media would cover it up.  Our lovely media will only report stories which conforms to their narrative unless the story is so big they can't ignore it.  In that case they will spend their time trying to belittle it and do damage control.  It is sad, but there are very few honest liberals anymore.  Modern liberalism is driven mostly by this ignoramus wokism crap that is predicated on creating hatred between minorities and conservatives.  The whole narrative is a bunch of moronic lies which is why they must censor people and control the internet content to keep their stupidity alive.  

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Notice how the Geeks who call other people pedo fall all over themselves to defend yet another Christian pedo ring. 🤔 

Nobody is defending the sick behavior.  Just calling out the hypocritics who only get upset about things which advance their narrative.   It is such a phoney outrage which is only triggered when the perpetrators are part of the wrong tribe.  The level of outrage is not based on the horrendousness of the crime, but solely on the politics of the perpetrators.  

Nobody is defending the sick behavior.  Just calling out the hypocritics who only get upset about things which advance their narrative.   It is such a phoney outrage which is only triggered when the perpetrators are part of the wrong tribe.  The level of outrage is not based on the horrendousness of the crime, but solely on the politics of the perpetrators.  

Based.

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Okay groomer.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Okay groomer.

The groomer thing really bothers you guys. 🤣

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The groomer thing really bothers you guys. 🤣

Another baby toucher right here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is figure the abuse of people would get attention no matter what. 

47 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Any good press for Christianity lately? Like damn near every food bank in the country?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any good press for Christianity lately? Like damn near every food bank in the country?

Is that newsworthy?  

Peter Morales, a teacher in Santa Ana California was arrested for molesting 4 8 and 9 year old girls in the classroom.  How did you guys miss that one, you’re so concerned about children? It’s in the news. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is that newsworthy?  

Feeding people. BFD. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Feeding people. BFD. 

While feeding people is important it does not make for much of a national news story.  I think we can all agree this is common sense.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I really wonder what goes on in his head when he posts things. Like is it "I nailed this one," (backslap backslap)

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

Amazing isn't?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Peter Morales, a teacher in Santa Ana California was arrested for molesting 4 8 and 9 year old girls in the classroom.  How did you guys miss that one, you’re so concerned about children? It’s in the news. 

Whataboutism at its finest

All of this comes after years of stories about bad behavior that we already knew about (even when it wasn’t criminal). Former SBC leader Paige Patterson, mentioned above, also told women trapped in abusive marriages to stay and pray. He also made creepy sexual remarks about an underage girl. There was Pastor Matt Chandler, who botched sexual abuse cases and told his congregation a staffer had been fired over a “sin issue” when the truth was he had secretly taped a male youth pastor in the shower at his home multiple times. There was International Mission Board member Mark Aderholt, who sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl, and was then allowed to resign quietly… until over a decade later when police finally arrested him. More recently, there was Willy Rice, who was poised to become the next SBC leader until it was revealed that he ordained a man guilty of sexual misconduct.

Why is there so much sexual abuse in this denomination?

We know it’s not a lack of treating sex outside of marriage as a sin. It’s not homosexuality. It’s not Satan. It’s pretty much what critics long suspected. This is what happens when a group of male leaders with no serious oversight act in their own best interests all the time. They dodged accountability until it became impossible. They used their power to avoid transparency and consequences until they finally couldn’t. They used faith as a weapon to keep people quiet until one courageous victim after another began telling their stories publicly.

Link

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I really wonder what goes on in his head when he posts things. Like is it "I nailed this one," (backslap backslap)

Amazing isn't?

They can’t help themselves. It’s a sickness.

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Amazing isn't?

Downplaying the abuse of children once again. What a dirt bag. 

• Confused 1

I remember how you insisted I take a shower at that parsonage, yelled at me to not get my hair wet, and when I started to get out, demanded that I clean myself better “down there.”

Christa Brown

Just now, MDC said:

They can’t help themselves. It’s a sickness.

Project much?  The only sickness are libtards who can not honestly view facts without grossly distorting them with their political narrative.  

I guess teachers that molest numerous 8 and 9 year olds in the classroom doesn’t rate around here. Sickos. 

• Confused 1

Project much?  The only sickness are libtards who can not honestly view facts without grossly distorting them with their political narrative.  

Stop deflecting Chester. 

Pedos go where they can get access to and power over children -- religions, schools, sports teams.  It's sad and disgusting and the people who do it should be castrated.  But that doesn't make religion, or school, or sports, bad.  We just need to be vigilant.  :thumbsup: