Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Sexual Abuse in the Southern Baptist Convention

I love whataboutism.  It is the gold standard for examining whether you are consistent and fair with your views or if you are just a political moron.  

This teacher , Peter Morales, who molested numerous 8 and9 year old girls in the classroom, is 69 years old. Imagine what he’s gotten away with in his life? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This teacher , Peter Morales, who molested numerous 8 and9 year old girls in the classroom, is 69 years old. Imagine what he’s gotten away with in his life? 

The stories which made the news were always the hot female teacher, when the reality is for every female teacher having sex with underage students there are 20 male teachers dabbling in pedophilia.  

Just now, jonmx said:

The stories which made the news were always the hot female teacher, when the reality is for every female teacher having sex with underage students there are 20 male teachers dabbling in pedophilia.  

CNN and the rest must have missed this story.  

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Pedos go where they can get access to and power over children -- religions, schools, sports teams.  It's sad and disgusting and the people who do it should be castrated.  But that doesn't make religion, or school, or sports, bad.  We just need to be vigilant.  :thumbsup: 

What about trans people?

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What about trans people?

What about them?

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What about them?

I thought trannies were pedos, and that's why you hate them, no?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I thought trannies were pedos, and that's why you hate them, no?

What, in anything I've posted, makes you think I hate trannies or that I think they are pedos?  :dunno: 

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What, in anything I've posted, makes you think I hate trannies or that I think they are pedos?  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Pedos go where they can get access to and power over children -- religions, schools, sports teams.  It's sad and disgusting and the people who do it should be castrated.  But that doesn't make religion, or school, or sports, bad.  We just need to be vigilant.  :thumbsup: 

This is very true.  When they should be harshly criticized is when they try covering it up, which they all have over the years.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What, in that post or thread, makes you think that I hate trannies or think they are pedos?  :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What, in that post or thread, makes you think that I hate trannies or think they are pedos?  :dunno: 

You said there is a slippery scope from trans culture to pedo behavior, correct?

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said there is a slippery scope from trans culture to pedo behavior, correct?

No.  I just went back to the beginning of the thread; I accused you of a slippery slope for saying that the monitoring of teachers would lead to a parent shooting kids.

I don't see me discussing trannies at all, but if I missed it, please let me know.  Otherwise acknowledge the L and move on.  :cheers: 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No.  I just went back to the beginning of the thread; I accused you of a slippery slope for saying that the monitoring of teachers would lead to a parent shooting kids.

I don't see me discussing trannies at all, but if I missed it, please let me know.  Otherwise acknowledge the L and move on.  :cheers: 

The thread is about spies in schools to catch the teachers talking about trannies.  If you're against that, awesome, and if you have no problem with trannies and don't think they are a slippery slope to pedos, then awesome.   I have more respect for you than I thought.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The thread is about spies in schools to catch the teachers talking about trannies.  If you're against that, awesome, and if you have no problem with trannies and don't think they are a slippery slope to pedos, then awesome.   I have more respect for you than I thought.

I've never said anything bad about transgenders; they exist and I sympathize with them.  I hope they get the best care possible.

My complaint is with our woke culture which encourages confused, sometimes abused kids to identify as transgender.  You saw the numbers in that poll, 20%, what a crock.  Not that they identify, that anyone would think that 20% of people were born in the wrong body.  There is clearly a significant societal influence on this.

If you believe that, then, well, the philosophical idea of parents wanting to monitor how the school acts regarding this subject is a pretty good one.  So no, I'm not against such checks and balances.  Sorry if this lowers the respect you have for me.  :( 

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

and project

Some Geeks in this thread keep lollipops in the glove box, justincase. 🍭 :ninja: 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Downplaying the abuse of children once again. What a dirt bag. 

Drink bleach dude. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Drink bleach dude. 

So a guy who claims to be an upstanding stellar "teacher", tells someone on the internet to drink beach.

wow.

• Sad 1

Being down in that region more than a few times I can say that there's alot of people who claim to be Christians but aren't, lots of good ol' hypocrites down there.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Being down in that region more than a few times I can say that there's alot of people who claim to be Christians but aren't, lots of good ol' hypocrites down there.

TRUMP!!!! :cry:

Come on rusty. Do better. You used to be the entertaining rusty alias. Did you stop drinking booze or something?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

So you would roundmouth trump, we get it.

Trump!!! :cry:

:pointstosky:

13 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

No defense-you've never been with a woman, have you?😂

Well, I'm not obsessed with Trump like you are 24x7.

Not sure what that means though. :dunno:

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump!!! :cry:

:pointstosky:

You don't EVEN realize how dense you look when you spew the same old crap every time, do you? Idiot.

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You don't EVEN realize how dense you look when you spew the same old crap every time, do you? Idiot.

Great. Keep screaming Trump!!! :cry:

That puts you up there with the rest of the liberal retards on this site that don't like me. 

I wouldn't have it any other way. 

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Great. Keep screaming Trump!!! :cry:

That puts you up there with the rest of the liberal retards on this site that don't like me. 

Is somebody going to tell him? :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is what happens when you allow people to dance.  It lets the devil in!  :mad:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

This is what happens when you allow people to dance.  It lets the devil in!  :mad:

It was all that damn Elvis :thumbsdown:

On 5/24/2022 at 12:07 PM, IGotWorms said:

It was all that damn Elvis :thumbsdown:

June 22.