Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

CNN headline "Concertgoers in Russia chant "F**k the war!""

Can someone tell me what the "**" mean? How am I supposed to know what the news is, if they are redacting it?    

Too bad they couldn’t come up with something super duper clever like Let’s Go Brandon :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Another case of the American rightwingers agreeing with the Russians.  worms needs to start another thread. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Another case of the American rightwingers agreeing with the Russians.  worms needs to start another thread. 

Actually quite the opposite. You guys are rooting for Putin whereas it appears many of his own countrymen are not

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Too bad they couldn’t come up with something super duper clever like Let’s Go Brandon :rolleyes:

I know that dumb bltch knew what the crowd was saying at that race.  Thats all she could come up with? 

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Actually quite the opposite. You guys are rooting for Putin whereas it appears many of his own countrymen are not

:lol: we are anti war and you are cheering it on. And you know it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: we are anti war and you are cheering it on. And you know it.

“Anti war” because you think the Ukraine should just surrender and give Putin what he wants :rolleyes:

I’m anti attacking a democracy for no reason — how about that :first:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

“Anti war” because you think the Ukraine should just surrender and give Putin what he wants :rolleyes:

and by democracy you mean a west instilled coup to insert a shadow puppet government

• Thanks 1

The problem with war is the weapons.

I miss the days of bare knuckle fighting. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Funny part is Ukrainians are very traditional, homosexuality is illegal, women take on traditional roles and they are Christian, all things you hate. They also can't stand Western wokeism. But you don't care about any of that because the TV screen told you Russia bad. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I'm rooting against something liberals like vs actually cheering Putin on. 

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and by democracy you mean a west instilled coup to insert a shadow puppet government

Putin apologist ⬆️ 

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Funny part is Ukrainians are very traditional, homosexuality is illegal, women take on traditional roles and they are Christian, all things you hate. They also can't stand Western wokeism. But you don't care about any of that because the TV screen told you Russia bad. 

If you think I’m into wokeism, you haven’t been paying attention 

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm rooting against something liberals like vs actually cheering Putin on. 

That’s a good reason to root for an autocrat who attacked a neighboring country for no reason other than a land grab. POS

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

whatever helps you sleep at night. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Why won't anyone tell me what the F**K means...is it FIRETRUCK?  

It’s what the Geeks all do to your mom ;) 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s a good reason to root for an autocrat who attacked a neighboring country for no reason other than a land grab. POS

You only root for Ukraine because your kind told you to. You don't give a fock about Ukraine.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

You only root for Ukraine because your kind told you to. You don't give a fock about Ukraine.

Well that’s just not true. I like and support the Ukraine and Ukrainians and I’ve been concerned about Russian aggression towards them going back to the Crimea annexation. I was pissed Obama didn’t do d1ck to stop that — not that I think it could have been stopped (maybe it could, I just don’t know) but that Russia certainly should’ve been made to pay a far greater price

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s what the Geeks all do to your mom ;) 

Really?  Holy S**t!!!!

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Putin apologist ⬆️ 

thanks mr lawyer, I swear there is no way you ever have studied law, the fact that you believe making an unrelated statement means something else proves it

of course that also is leftist lawyer tactics so maybe I am wrong

here I will spell it out

I want Putin to be dead, I think the invasion is down right awful

I also thought the same of GWB invading countries

I also think Ukraine is a corrupt govt still to this day, it just happens to be controlled by the west/WEF

This is also a factor as to why Putin went into Ukraine

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thanks mr lawyer, I swear there is no way you ever have studied law, the fact that you believe making an unrelated statement means something else proves it

of course that also is leftist lawyer tactics so maybe I am wrong

here I will spell it out

I want Putin to be dead, I think the invasion is down right awful

I also thought the same of GWB invading countries

I also think Ukraine is a corrupt govt still to this day, it just happens to be controlled by the west/WEF

This is also a factor as to why Putin went into Ukraine

Their country has been invaded by a dictator. You’re either with them or against them, and you very clearly aren’t with them, and are with Putin :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Their country has been invaded by a dictator. You’re either with them or against them, and you very clearly aren’t with them, and are with Putin :thumbsdown:

so thats how things work? have you volunteered to go fight in Ukraine?  Cause if you haven't you are against them and clearly with Putin

I am against all war

I am against all corrupt govts

I am against all US intervention world wide

I am against sending my tax money to any country in the world

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well that’s just not true. I like and support the Ukraine and Ukrainians and I’ve been concerned about Russian aggression towards them going back to the Crimea annexation. I was pissed Obama didn’t do d1ck to stop that — not that I think it could have been stopped (maybe it could, I just don’t know) but that Russia certainly should’ve been made to pay a far greater price

Yeah, weird how in the last 14 years, the only threat to Ukraine from Russia was when Trump was NOT in office.

38 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You ever donate any money? Host a refugee? Or just pretending to care on the internet?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You ever donate any money? Host a refugee? Or just pretending to care on the internet?

stop it, he put the crimea flag on his facebook.  HE CARES!

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

🤣

Yep, these libtards love to pretend they care online to appear morally superior...but when it comes down to it they don't do anymore for Ukraine than I do..which is nothing.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

🤣

Yep, these libtards love to pretend they care online to appear morally superior...but when it comes down to it they don't do anymore for Ukraine than I do..which is nothing.

Actually I take this back, I bought a gaming bundle on Humble Bundle about a month ago and donated $10 (not because I care it was just a good deal). I've officially done more for Ukraine than the libtards that pretend to care.

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t have Facebook, but I lol’d :doublethumbsup:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah I’ve actually donated several times to UNHCR in recent years. I’m not into slacktivism and I do put my money where my mouth is, though I admit it’s not like I’m really hurting myself with the sums donated 

Jeebus, I only posted this to laugh at CNN covering a war but being askeered to say F*ck.  You guys leave me saying way too often.

Why so serious?

I don’t like Ukraine or Russia. As a matter of fact, I don’t like Eastern Europeans at all. Except the Pollacks. I like them. And the Hungarians. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I’ve actually donated several times to UNHCR in recent years. I’m not into slacktivism and I do put my money where my mouth is, though I admit it’s not like I’m really hurting myself with the sums donated 

No idea why someone would want to donate money to the UN but you do you. At least you put your money where your mouth is, that's respectable.

• Like 1

I donated to a Ukrainian refugee thing a while back.  

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I donated to a Ukrainian refugee thing a while back.  

I donated sperms to a Ukrainian Refugee a while back

found out it was TJ Hookers girl

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t like Ukraine or Russia. As a matter of fact, I don’t like Eastern Europeans at all.

I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

[HT] What have I ever done to them! :mad: [/HT]