Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Hookers are mad at the Browns

Two women who have accused Deshaun Watson of inappropriate sexual conduct condemned the Cleveland Browns for giving the quarterback an NFL-record $230 million guaranteed contract after trading for him.

"It's just like a big screw you," Ashley Solis said of the Browns in an interview on HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," which is set to air Tuesday night. "That's what it feels like. That we don't care. He can run and throw, and that's what we care about."

Watson is facing 22 civil lawsuits from women who have accused him of inappropriate sexual conduct during massage sessions. Two grand juries in Texas have declined to pursue criminal charges, and Watson has denied all wrongdoing.

The NFL is investigating whether Watson violated its code of conduct policy; the league interviewed Watson in person last week as part of its investigation.

In addition to slamming the Browns, Solis told HBO that she felt threatened by Watson.

"He just said, 'I know you have a career to protect,'" she said. "'And I know you don't want anyone messing with it just like I don't want anyone messing with mine.' To me, that's when that's when I got really scared."

this is so hard to defend. As someone who loves to play devils advocate, I just have a hard time with this one

Well, they will just have to get in line behind every fan of the Browns since the franchise came back.

49 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Two women who have accused Deshaun Watson of inappropriate sexual conduct condemned the Cleveland Browns for giving the quarterback an NFL-record $230 million guaranteed contract after trading for him.

"It's just like a big screw you," Ashley Solis said of the Browns in an interview on HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," which is set to air Tuesday night. "That's what it feels like. That we don't care. He can run and throw, and that's what we care about."

Watson is facing 22 civil lawsuits from women who have accused him of inappropriate sexual conduct during massage sessions. Two grand juries in Texas have declined to pursue criminal charges, and Watson has denied all wrongdoing.

The NFL is investigating whether Watson violated its code of conduct policy; the league interviewed Watson in person last week as part of its investigation.

In addition to slamming the Browns, Solis told HBO that she felt threatened by Watson.

"He just said, 'I know you have a career to protect,'" she said. "'And I know you don't want anyone messing with it just like I don't want anyone messing with mine.' To me, that's when that's when I got really scared."

Any pics of the accusers?  Methinks they weren't huge Scandanavian ladies bringing the pain. 

were any of them wearing sexy nurse costumes?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Just the little boy in the Tic Tok video.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Watch the hate language!  :nono: The acceptable term is naughty nurse. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Kind of tranny looking. 

Well that’s one sexy dude, then :wub:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

:first: 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I think his name is Jame Gumb. 

• Haha 1

How do these women expect to cash out on him if he is not making money  :dunno:

54 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If a case against Watson gets to the SC, they better bring a biologist. :dunno:

It would be a revolving door of biologists giving conflicting views of what a female is. It would go on for months.

59 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If a case against Watson gets to the SC, they better bring a biologist. :dunno:

SC should declare all "massage therapists" wear full on Muslim burka wear.  That way you never know if the massage giver is fugly or a man.  That would kill boners before the horny thought process takes over. 

Cleveland’s thought this out ahead of time and hired a male masseuse that looks like Michael Berryman to take care of Deshawn.

The entire fawking city should get an anal bleaching.Including the hookers. 🤟🏿

You would think these women would be happy.  If no team picked him up how would he pay all the accusers off?

On 5/24/2022 at 4:28 PM, IGotWorms said:

I’d give her 150 for a handy :banana:

I think Watson tried that already and it did not go so well. 

Did he ask them to twerk? I’ve been told that’s not sexual. Just dancing. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did he ask them to twerk? I’ve been told that’s not sexual. Just dancing. 

Not everything you read in the Geek Club is true.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Not everything you read in the Geek Club is true.

Anger makes you stupid.