KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

14 kids and 1 teacher killed. Of course they went to an elementary school. High Schools have too many armed ppl and students that will fight back 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wow

Well, how many were shot?

Here's Chicago so far. 

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 212
Shot & Wounded: 931
Total Shot: 1143
Total Homicides: 235

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Alex Jones reported it a week ago

#alexjoneswasright

We’re numb, it’s just a fact of life now.

That said, what kind of monster shoots up an elementary school?? I hope they torture the motherfocker for years before he dies a horrible death. Rot in hell you miserable piece of sh1t

Update: dammit I just read that focking coward is dead. His death was too good for him 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We’re numb, it’s just a fact of life now.

That said, what kind of monster shoots up an elementary school?? I hope they torture the motherfocker for years before he dies a horrible death. Rot in hell you miserable piece of sh1t

The cops shot him and he is dead.

I was driving home when I heard about it. When I heard 14 little kids and the teacher I yelled. WTF is going on? I guarantee this monster, once again, had mental issues.  

Unless I miss something, I'm pretty sure Texas is an open carry state. So that worked well. What's next? Issue pistols with juice boxes?

• Thanks 3

Funny / Odd that when the Left is in power these things just seem to happen at an alarming rate 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

Unless I miss something, I'm pretty sure Texas is an open carry state. So that worked well. What's next? Issue pistols with juice boxes?

Here we go.  Libtard making it political. Can’t resist. 

• Like 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

That didn't take long. 

Just now, Big Guy said:

Funny / Odd that when the Left is in power these things just seem to happen at an alarming rate 🤔

You too. Stop. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was driving home when I heard about it. When I heard 14 little kids and the teacher I yelled. WTF is going on? I guarantee this monster, once again, had mental issues.  

You don't do something like this unless you have every screw loose. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Is Chicago an open carry city?

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You don't do something like this unless you have every screw loose. 

I meant to say it wqs documented. 

6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, how many were shot?

Here's Chicago so far. 

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 212
Shot & Wounded: 931
Total Shot: 1143
Total Homicides: 235

Guys - not cool.    It just happened.    14 kids in grades 2-4 are dead and a teacher.   This is beyond messed up.    We don't know anything about it but we do know this is a Sandy Hook level tragedy.    Take a break on making it political.    Be the better person than those who drag this kind of stuff into the political sewer.  

Somehow we have to get a handle on disturbed people getting their hands on guns.    This has gone too far.    

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wow

Hadn’t it just happened when you posted this?

Looks like it’s the only thing people are talking about on twitter currently.

Horrible story.  Remember when the GC said the news didn’t cover shootings if they were done by minorities?  And that # of people dead wasn’t what made it a story?

Ban commercial firearm sales. Until then, it'll never stop and there's a whole lot more coming. 

If you're looking for someone to blame - look at the shooter. Then look at gun right supporters and politicians who pander to them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I meant to say it wqs documented. 

Oh, yeah. No way the people around this shitbag didn't know he was focked up. 

9 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Ban commercial firearm sales. Until then, it'll never stop and there's a whole lot more coming. 

If you're looking for someone to blame - look at the shooter. Then look at gun right supporters and politicians who pander to them.

for focks sake, politicians dont pander to them, no matter how many shootings there are, at least 50% of this country believes in the 2nd amendment including the politicians who are conservatives

25 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I am pretty sure New York isn't so there goes that idea

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. Three at once. Almost immediately. Triple triggered. 😂

trolling in a thread about 14 murdered children.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mellow:

Just now, 5-Points said:

trolling in a thread about 14 murdered children.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mellow:

That’s how you know who the idiots are here. No class or common sense 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

That’s how you know who the idiots are here. No class or common sense 

The bodies aren't even cold yet and they have to make it political. It's disgusting. 

Kids and teens are so numb they do anything to feel...just like cutters

23 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The bodies aren't even cold yet and they have to make it political. It's disgusting. 

This seems to be the appropriate Fox response. Even though nobody mentioned Democrat or republican, saying that existing policies that have been proposed and enacted clearly aren't working. It's their way of saying "the bodies don't even cold yet! Thoughts and prayers!"

🙉

And that way they never have to talk about the fact that, and why the existing policies suck.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Guys - not cool.    It just happened.    14 kids in grades 2-4 are dead and a teacher.   This is beyond messed up.    We don't know anything about it but we do know this is a Sandy Hook level tragedy.    Take a break on making it political.    Be the better person than those who drag this kind of stuff into the political sewer.  

Somehow we have to get a handle on disturbed people getting their hands on guns.    This has gone too far.    

I get it. It's a devastating event for people related to the kids. And if anyone that posts on this site is a relative to one of the kids who were killed, the comments here would be changed drastically out of respect.

But let's be honest. It's totally hypocritical to "mourn" this tragedy but not over other's that are happening daily and completely ignored. 

No one (or very few) post about the 1000's of people shot and or killed in democrat run cities in this country. But then all of a sudden it's time to weep about something like this. 

I worry less about the "disturbed" and more about the sane people who wish death on others. Many more people are killed by the sane. 

It's kind of like mass murderers. It's interesting to know their story, but they kill way less people than those who are not tagged as mass murderers

Plus, the shooter on this one is dead from what I understand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They should make it illegal to murder people.

Exactly. I hope they do that some day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

the kids aren't packing, but maybe should be in these leftist indoctrination centers

34 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This seems to be the appropriate Fox response. Even though nobody mentioned Democrat or republican, saying that existing policies that have been proposed and enacted clearly aren't working. It's their way of saying "the bodies don't even cold yet! Thoughts and prayers!"

🙉

And that way they never have to talk about the fact that, and why the existing policies suck.

What policy would've prevented this? 

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

One more reason why Clowntility99 should be permabanned. 

To minimize a horrific tragedy by pitting other tragedies against it is the epitome of ignorance and a broken moral compass. 

This is the worst school shooting since Sandy Hook. 

Those poor little kids. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They should make it illegal to murder people.

See, this is the kind of direct talk we need to solve these issues. I'd vote for that. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Are you confusing open carry with constitutional carry? If not, your comment makes no sense. Open carry means you don't need to conceal. If you are confusing the two, this is a perfect example of when to stfu about things you are ignorant of.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One more reason why Clowntility99 should be permabanned. 

To minimize a horrific tragedy by pitting other tragedies against it is the epitome of ignorance and a broken moral compass. 

This is the worst school shooting since Sandy Hook. 

Those poor little kids. 

Poor parents.  I couldn't imagine what they are going through.

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I get it. It's a devastating event for people related to the kids. And if anyone that posts on this site is a relative to one of the kids who were killed, the comments here would be changed drastically out of respect.

But let's be honest. It's totally hypocritical to "mourn" this tragedy but not over other's that are happening daily and completely ignored. 

No one (or very few) post about the 1000's of people shot and or killed in democrat run cities in this country. But then all of a sudden it's time to weep about something like this. 

I worry less about the "disturbed" and more about the sane people who wish death on others. Many more people are killed by the sane. 

It's kind of like mass murderers. It's interesting to know their story, but they kill way less people than those who are not tagged as mass murderers

Plus, the shooter on this one is dead from what I understand. 

You are disgusting

• Like 1

I am sure the parents of these kids will take comfort in the Republicans in Congress breaking out "Thoughts and Prayers" for the umpteenth time cause those campaign donations are about to get even larger. 

• Thanks 1