KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

Texas Department Public Safety spokesman Lt. Christopher Olivarez confirmed to a reporter during a live shot that police officers went into Robb Elementary School to get their own children during the massacre.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-texas-police-spox-on-live-tv-confirmed-cops-went-in-for-their-own-kids-during-uvalde-shooting/

Focking ass hole cops

Where did an 18 year old living with grandparents, whose mother is drug addict, and unemployed get close to 4 or $5000 to buy 2 AR-15 rifles?

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Texas Department Public Safety spokesman Lt. Christopher Olivarez confirmed to a reporter during a live shot that police officers went into Robb Elementary School to get their own children during the massacre.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-texas-police-spox-on-live-tv-confirmed-cops-went-in-for-their-own-kids-during-uvalde-shooting/

Focking ass hole cops

Yeah. Defund them for sure now. :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Just happened to be in their red state, huh? I'm surprised they didn't leave on vacation.

I guess they took the last train for the coast.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. Defund them for sure now. :rolleyes:

Would you propose paying them more to watch kids get murdered?

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I would propose we fund law enforcement (higher pay + better training) and not demonize them to attract better talent.  

What 18 year old today would want to be a cop?  In this environment?

This is common sense stuff. 

25 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Where did an 18 year old living with grandparents, whose mother is drug addict, and unemployed get close to 4 or $5000 to buy 2 AR-15 rifles?

He worked at Wendy's. Saved up, I imagine.

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We all know you would have broken the door down with guns-a-blazin and no one would have gotten killed because you got the skillz to couch potato manage that whole situation. 

You should audition for the main role in the next Die Hard remake. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Focking ass hole cops

So they had the courage to save their own kids, but not others.  Horrible. But the GC thinks paying them some more would solve the problem.  That’s a BS excuse, there have been plenty of stories of untrained and low paid teachers (and of course students) fighting back in school shootings.

But, like in some of the situations where they’ve shot unarmed men, you can’t blame all cops because a few of them suck.  And it sounds like these guys suck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So they had the courage to save their own kids, but not others.  Horrible. But the GC thinks paying them some more would solve the problem.  That’s a BS excuse, there have been plenty of stories of untrained and low paid teachers (and of course students) fighting back in school shootings.

But, like in some of the situations where they’ve shot unarmed men, you can’t blame all cops because a few of them suck.  And it sounds like these guys suck.

Not blaming all cops.  Blaming these cops.  They should be fired and/or tried.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Not blaming all cops.  Blaming these cops.  They should be fired and/or tried.

Sorry, didn’t mean you specifically.  Agreed

It will be interesting to find out the nuance in the PD response and their level of preparation.  Ironically, they are in the same metro area as the ALERRT school at Texas State that is the foremost trainer in active threat situations.  Also, if they did fail to execute their duties, I wonder if the Parkland resource officer situation affects officers" judgment on these calls.

4 hours ago, porkbutt said:

yup i personally know 6 friends and family members who ran out and bought guns after the riots.

barack obama wants us to remember 2nd annivesary of george floyd. what a focktard. meh some innocent kids...but remember a pregnant women punching thug thief fetanyl crack addict.

This is the most tin-eared crap possible. And surprising.  President Obama is usually way too polished to be this far behind the curve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I would propose we fund law enforcement (higher pay + better training) and not demonize them to attract better talent.  

What 18 year old today would want to be a cop?  In this environment. 

This is common sense stuff. 

You do know that police want more gun control and in Texas in particular they have opposed the loosening of gun control, right?

If you're pro-police, then be pro-police.

You don't get to pick and choose.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You do know that police want more gun control and in Texas in particular they have opposed the loosening of gun control, right?

If you're pro-police, then be pro-police.

You don't get to pick and choose.

I’m not against gun control at all.  Said so may times. Universal back ground checks, raise the age to 21, etc.  All for it.  

However as @nobody stated I know MANY folks who purchased a gun, many times their first after all the riots. When you watch police stand down to looting and rioting you soon realize you have to protect yourself.  Again, common sense, this is not earth shattering stuff.  

Sickening. I assume this was on the first floor. I know the door was locked but there are windows. I don’t know how these cops went to sleep last night. 

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not against gun control at all.  Said so may times. Universal back ground checks, raise the age to 21, etc.  All for it.  

However as @nobody stated I know MANY folks who purchased a gun, many times their first after all the riots. When you watch police stand down to looting and rioting you soon realize you have to protect yourself.  Again, common sense, this is not earth shattering stuff.  

yup. normal focking people arent going to sit around like focking dummies and not protect theirs. i mean is this like a revelation?????? sometimes i think im living on another planet???

Pimpadouche in here trying to say the left isn’t trying to ban guns? Or the retard still on that dumb ass Sh1t? 😂

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sickening. I assume this was on the first floor. I know the door was locked but there are windows. I don’t know how these cops went to sleep last night. 

The door was unlocked and unguarded

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This is the most tin-eared crap possible. And surprising.  President Obama is usually way too polished to be this far behind the curve.

That was my thought too on it. Barack is pretty savvy at these things and he really picked some dumb timing here for this Tweet.

A very rare misstep for him on stuff like this. 

I dont even know what to believe regarding this...the libs are going nuts...every story says the opposite...I tuned it out tbh.  It is a tragedy...pointing fingers solves nothing..

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I think he’s referring to the classroom door.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I’m talking about the classroom. The cops couldn’t get in the door. Fine. Windows can be broken. You cause mayhem. You do something. Sometimes you have to throw a Hail Mary. 

Either way, the following things need to happen: cops that stood outside and tased parents & arrested them should be thrown off the force, resource officers there that let the kid walk through should be fired and have charges brought up or get sued, ALL schools should be re-evaluated and have their entrances secured (only 1 way in and out with having to be buzzed in once school starts), and finally ALL schools need to have multiple ppl there hired for security that are armed. Every school. Pre-K through HS 

Obama turned a memorial for 5 cops assassinated in Dallas by a black militant into a speech about his focked up ideology. This is nothing new for him. 

Tucker showed the parents begging the cops and they stood there. In body armor.  Disgusting. 

45 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

However as @nobody stated I know MANY folks who purchased a gun, many times their first after all the riots. When you watch police stand down to looting and rioting you soon realize you have to protect yourself.  Again, common sense, this is not earth shattering stuff.  

What does this have to do with this shooting?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What does this have to do with this shooting?

I was responding to another poster, I even quoted him.  Pro Tip:  when reading a post always look up to see if they are responding to another Geek (quote) for context.  Duh.

Plus it’s page 12 of this thread.  Gun control happens to be prolly the #1 tangent topic.  

Hey top cop in the cowboy hat out there doing damage control: Take the L.  Just shut up and say it’s under investigation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Focking ass hole cops

Relax, dude, they probably thought it was a peaceful protest.

So if the shooter was barricaded in a classroom, how about going to other classrooms at least? Can’t get into that one, fine, whatever. But there were 600 other kids and staff in that school. Go protect them and get them out if you can. I’ll tell you this, there were many agencies on sight. Now that leads to poor command structure. But you turn to who you’re with after a few minutes and go. Standing around for an hour waiting on an order? No. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if the shooter was barricaded in a classroom, how about going to other classrooms at least? Can’t get into that one, fine, whatever. But there were 600 other kids and staff in that school. Go protect them and get them out if you can. I’ll tell you this, there were many agencies on sight. Now that leads to poor command structure. But you turn to who you’re with after a few minutes and go. Standing around for an hour waiting on an order? No. 

Agreed. The cops there really focked up by not even attempting to go inside. Instead, they chose to focus on tasing and arresting parents trying to go inside to save the kids. Literally no reason for them to stop them. That’s why I say every single one that responded should have charges brought up and be sued 

• Thanks 1

"A fourth grader who survived the mass shooting at Robb Elementary has shared gut-wrenching details about what he witnessed inside that classroom.

He shot the next person’s door. We have a door in the middle. He opened it. He came in and he crouched a little bit and he said, he said, 'It's time to die,'" the boy recalled.

The child and four of his classmates were likely saved by their decision to hide under a table with an overhanging table cloth, obscuring them from the shooter's sight, according to the report. The boy said the shooter retaliated against one of his classmates after police officers outside the room urged them to yell if they needed help. One of his classmates responded, inspiring the gunman the shoot her.

"When the cops came, the cop said: 'Yell if you need help!' And one of the persons in my class said 'Help!' The [shooter] overheard and he came in and shot her," the child told KENS 5."

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I really hate Monday Morning Quarterbacking as we were not there.  With that said, I agree with your post.  Something is off.

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was responding to another poster, I even quoted him.  Pro Tip:  when reading a post always look up to see if they are responding to another Geek (quote) for context.  Duh.

Plus it’s page 12 of this thread.  Gun control happens to be prolly the #1 tangent topic.  

Yeah I saw.  Most people who want stricter gun control don't want to ban all guns, so I'm still failing to see the relevance to people buying guns after the BLM riots.   Most of those probably still would have been able to get said gun even if there were more restrictions.

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A pretty good argument for regular citizens to have the option to have guns to protect their own children should the need arise. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I really hate Monday Morning Quarterbacking as we were not there.  With that said, I agree with your post.  Something is off.

Something is definitely off. I’m still having trouble believing that had what 100 cops or so there and still didn’t do anything? Why were they tasing and arresting parents trying to go inside to save the kids? Why did the cops go get their kids and not the others? How did the shooter make it through the doors and into the school with a rifle and no one stopping him? Too many things that failed happened that day. Almost to the point where it’s giving me “Epstein suicide” vibes. Democrats losing millions of voters to the republicans, no one believes them, 18 yr old who worked at Wendy’s (and not that long) was able to purchase to expensive rifles along with 400 rounds of ammo as well as body armor, noone stops him going into the school to the classroom, cops refuse to go inside and take him down, etc. Too many things happened that seems like a much bigger issue than gun control. Fb/Twitter are quick to say “oh this is misinformation don’t believe this post”, ban ppl who offend someone on the left, and allow actual misinformation to spread yet somehow they can’t identity and ACTUAL threat when the kid posts he’s going to kill ppl, he’s going to kill his gma, he’s killed his gma, he’s going to shoot up a school, etc. ALL of which he posted but of course the liberals aren’t worried about stuff like that. They’re more worried someone might say that the covid numbers were inflated cause of false positives as well as hospitals lying to get extra money. They’re sure quick to crack down on stuff like that but posting you’re going to shoot up a school? Not an issue 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Something is definitely off. I’m still having trouble believing that had what 100 cops or so there and still didn’t do anything? Why were they tasing and arresting parents trying to go inside to save the kids? Why did the cops go get their kids and not the others? How did the shooter make it through the doors and into the school with a rifle and no one stopping him? Too many things that failed happened that day. Almost to the point where it’s giving me “Epstein suicide” vibes. Democrats losing millions of voters to the republicans, no one believes them, 18 yr old who worked at Wendy’s (and not that long) was able to purchase to expensive rifles along with 400 rounds of ammo as well as body armor, noone stops him going into the school to the classroom, cops refuse to go inside and take him down, etc. Too many things happened that seems like a much bigger issue than gun control. Fb/Twitter are quick to say “oh this is misinformation don’t believe this post”, ban ppl who offend someone on the left, and allow actual misinformation to spread yet somehow they can’t identity and ACTUAL threat when the kid posts he’s going to kill ppl, he’s going to kill his gma, he’s killed his gma, he’s going to shoot up a school, etc. ALL of which he posted but of course the liberals aren’t worried about stuff like that. They’re more worried someone might say that the covid numbers were inflated cause of false positives as well as hospitals lying to get extra money. They’re sure quick to crack down on stuff like that but posting you’re going to shoot up a school? Not an issue 

I'm guessing it's policy to not let citizens into buildings with known active shooters? 

Hell if I know. 

I'm guessing if the cops allowed anyone into the school and they all got shot, the cops would be criticized for that.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I think I posted this two days ago.  I cannot get in my work (Private Business) without a key fob or being buzzed in.

Dear Washington D.C.:  Invest in America, that is your #1 business. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think I posted this two days ago.  I cannot get in my work (Private Business) without a key fob or being buzzed in.

Dear Washington D.C.:  Invest in America, that is your #1 business. 

Can't afford.

War in ukraine. :dunno: