Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Cards sign Darrel Williams

nice signing. 

I think he will balance out Conner who isnt a great pass catching back.  

As williams is, I think this is a nice landing place for him.

This is a very good landing spot for D Williams, Conner will miss time due to injury.  

Conner isn’t great ppr rb , but he’s still  good , 161 rec last four seasons in 51 games. D Williams is on board to take over when Conner misses time imo.  

well, for the team, the two players skillset balances each other off.

probably a better situation for the team than for fantasy guys (which is what matters for the team)

I also think they have a QB capable of taking advantage of his skillset.

I’m not so sure about their Qb , he might be a head case.  

Murray concerns me making it a bit tougher to value other ff important players.  

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m not so sure about their Qb , he might be a head case.  

Murray concerns me making it a bit tougher to value other ff important players.  

he probably is a headcase, and it sounds like hes been one since he arrived.  from what I can tell it hasnt hindered his ability to play football, and until it does I wont downgrade him or anyone he throws to.

what I will do, is if I have a virtual tie with another player I have ranked similar, that likely proves to be the tiebreaker.

thats the only ranking adjustment I am making.   Players with similar projected stats rank ahead of any Cards WR/RB/QB.

if the situation worsens between now and draft day I reserve the right to change my mind, but as of today, no change other than cards players lose the tie breaker.

I think Zona will definitely be less effective this season, and Mr Murray will be the reason.