edjr

Brittney Grinder traded for an arms dealer. Some would say an even trade **UPDATE**

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think she needs to stay there for a few years at least.  I would like to see how her perspective on the USA changes after that. 🤔

Really?

"America sucks because they didn't get me released fast enough. Racist jerks. Black Lives Matter! De-fund the police!"

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

To me she was dumb and semi-traitorous to be going over there to play in a Russian league as Putin was invading our ally. I don’t give a damn about the hash, but that was stupid, and I don’t feel particularly sorry for her suffering some consequences.

That said, obviously it’s gone way past what she should’ve expected. I do hope we can get her out of there soon, but seems like a pretty tall order with the situation in Ukraine.

Rimshot!!! :lol:

(or maybe rimjob?  :wub:

I bet she would be a great cell mate :wub: 

10 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

2022’s fock around and find out champion 

Oooh.  This could be the new Darwin Award.  I like it.  :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Looks like she might come back in a prisoner swap for the arms dealer.

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-hopeful-us-prisoner-swap-including-arms-dealer-bout-2022-11-18/

We're really getting the short end of the stick on that.  Can we just give Viktor back and they can keep Grinder?  She hates America anyways - now she gets her wish to experience what life is like outside that oppressive USA.

And calling her a "basketball star" is simply absurd.

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

61 yr old white male teacher from PA is also doing 9yrs.....not a peep..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wtae.com/amp/article/marc-fogel-teacher-butler-county-russia-prison/40749058

Untill I hear an outcry for this guy...fock the Grinder!!

His the wrong color and gender....no one will care about him

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

61 yr old white male teacher from PA is also doing 9yrs.....not a peep..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wtae.com/amp/article/marc-fogel-teacher-butler-county-russia-prison/40749058

Untill I hear an outcry for this guy...fock the Grinder!!

Video said he's doing 14 years. Ridiculous. 

One nation absolutely draconian in sentencing, ours far too lenient.

Mohamed Hussein Abdi

(Minneapolis)

In May of 2020, during BLM rioting, Abdi entered Gordon Parks High School, poured a clear liquid from a white container onto the floor & a trash can in the cafeteria.

He then ignited a fire in the trash can using a liquid-soaked garment, & ran from the building as flames & black smoke erupted.

He also burned the school flag & threw rocks through glass windows & at law-enforcement.

He attended Gordon Parks high school.

He was found guilty. 
Federal guidelines for a crime like this, range from 37 to 46 months (Prison) 

He was sentenced to probation.

Here's a picture of the worthless pos import in action that day.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGWKBG

Disgusting, this makes me sick. Her ass better stand tall and at attention when our anthem is played now. 

• Thanks 1

So dangerous arms dealer for a womens basketball player.

Marine stays in gulag.

Sounds about right in 2022.

Man, Russia played the US like a fiddle on this one. Great way to incentive more bullsh!t arrests in Russia. We didn't even get the Whelan in the deal.

Disgusting, every aspect. Feel exactly the way Cruzer does. The world is immediately a more dangerous place because of this.

Only a Lib would release a terrorist to save one of their own from the penalty they deserved. Weak Libs. 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Only a Lib would release a terrorist to save one of their own from the penalty they deserved. Weak Libs. 

For a crime that's illegal here too, lol

It is the year is 2025.  

Russia: hey lets grab up this goofy youtube content creator, I bet the US will give us back a killer or 2 for him!

40 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Man, Russia played the US like a fiddle on this one. Great way to incentive more bullsh!t arrests in Russia. We didn't even get the Whelan in the deal.

They're still trying to get Whelan released.  Whelan's brother even said it was good that Biden made the deal for Griner.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They're still trying to get Whelan released.  Whelan's brother even said it was good that Biden made the deal for Griner.

Griners sentence was overboard, sure.  Whelan is a Marine falsely charged with “spying” by Russia.  

My issue isn’t in the dealing per se, it’s wondering how the hell Brittany skipped line all the way to the top?  I think we all know the answer.  

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So if Whelan is more valuable to Russia.  And we gave up a dangerous terrorist for her.  What do we have to give up for Whelan?

Anything on Marc Fogel?  The guy with medical cannabis?  61...bad health??  Anything?  Jesus I hate this country some times.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I'm glad Griner is on her way home, but I'm really disappointed that Whelan wasn't included in the deal.  

• Like 1

Background:

Mr. Fogel is a Butler County, Pennsylvania native and taught history courses at schools attended by children of U.S. diplomats in Columbia, Venezuela, Oman, Malaysia, and Russia. In August 2021, he was detained at the Sheremetyevo Airport with a small amount of medical marijuana prescribed for his chronic back pain. In June 2022, he was sentenced to fourteen years of hard labor in a Russia prison, a sentence usually reserved for large-scale drug smugglers.  

Under federal law, Mr. Fogel meets at least six of the eleven established criteria to be designated as “wrongfully detained” by the State Department.  

At the beginning of August, Rep. Reschenthaler led a letter to Secretary Antony Blinken urging the State Department to immediately designate Mr. Fogel as “wrongfully detained” and ensure he is included in any negotiations to bring Americans imprisoned in Russia home.  

Earlier this week, Rep. Reschenthaler led another bipartisan, bicameral letter demanding the Biden Administration follow the Levinson Act criteria and prioritize Mr. Fogel’s release

Background:

Mr. Fogel is a Butler County, Pennsylvania native and taught history courses at schools attended by children of U.S. diplomats in Columbia, Venezuela, Oman, Malaysia, and Russia. In August 2021, he was detained at the Sheremetyevo Airport with a small amount of medical marijuana prescribed for his chronic back pain. In June 2022, he was sentenced to fourteen years of hard labor in a Russia prison, a sentence usually reserved for large-scale drug smugglers.  

Under federal law, Mr. Fogel meets at least six of the eleven established criteria to be designated as “wrongfully detained” by the State Department.  

At the beginning of August, Rep. Reschenthaler led a letter to Secretary Antony Blinken urging the State Department to immediately designate Mr. Fogel as “wrongfully detained” and ensure he is included in any negotiations to bring Americans imprisoned in Russia home.  

Earlier this week, Rep. Reschenthaler led another bipartisan, bicameral letter demanding the Biden Administration follow the Levinson Act criteria and prioritize Mr. Fogel’s release

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So if Whelan is more valuable to Russia.  And we gave up a dangerous terrorist for her.  What do we have to give up for Whelan?

No idea.  Must be some ridiculous.  There's a reason they haven't been able to make a deal yet.  Does anyone actually expect Russia to be reasonable?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm glad Griner is on her way home, but I'm really disappointed that Whelan wasn't included in the deal.  

Mostly how I feel. I’m all about bringing Americans home.  Even the ones who kneel to it.  It’s just so disappointing that other Americans are left because it doesn’t score the same political points. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

No idea.  Must be some ridiculous.  There's a reason they haven't been able to make a deal yet.  Does anyone actually expect Russia to be reasonable?

No.  So we will give in.  It is how we operate here.  Putin strong arms us and we just say "ok mr putin".

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

No.  So we will give in.  It is how we operate here.  Putin strong arms us and we just say "ok mr putin".

What should we do?  How long do you want Americans held?

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Mostly how I feel. I’m all about bringing Americans home.  Even the ones who kneel to it.  It’s just so disappointing that other Americans are left because it doesn’t score the same political points. 

From what I've been reading, Biden is working on getting Whelan back.  Russia must be unwilling to work out a deal on him yet.

NEW from the Whelan family: "There is no greater success than for a wrongful detainee to be freed & for them to go home. The Biden Admin made the right decision to bring Ms. Griner home, & to make the deal that was possible, rather than waiting for one that wasn't going to..”

• Like 1