edjr

Brittney Grinder traded for an arms dealer. Some would say an even trade **UPDATE**

53 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This had to be way more complicated than just saying, "Let's trade this for that."

We'll never know, but I have to think we said, "Keep a leash on this focker."

Biden told Putin not to invade Ukraine.  How'd that work out?  :doh:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

From what I’ve read, we’ve been using him to get Whelan back for years and it hasn’t worked. Whelan has been there during two administrations and we haven’t been able to get him back. 

So what?  Maybe we package Whelan with something else in the future.  The point is, we've just given away for nothing a valuable asset.  Personally, I think he should have served his sentence but if you are going to make a trade like this, make it a better trade.   Don't waste the asset just for political gain.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

So what?  Maybe we package Whelan with something else in the future.  The point is, we've just given away for nothing a valuable asset.  Personally, I think he should have served his sentence but if you are going to make a trade like this, make it a better trade.   Don't waste the asset just for political gain.

We only know the surface of this trade. We don't know all the sub-surface agreements that were made on this. 

The very fact that Russia agreed to something speaks to what might come with the Ukrainian situation upon which their asses are getting thoroughly kicking in a military embarrassment not seen in human history.

I think this is the beginning of the end of this war, and I ain't got nothing to back that up other than a hunch.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We only know the surface of this trade. We don't know all the sub-surface agreements that were made on this. 

The very fact that Russia agreed to something speaks to what might come with the Ukrainian situation upon which their asses are getting thoroughly kicking in a military embarrassment not seen in human history.

I think this is the beginning of the end of this war, and I ain't got nothing to back that up other than a hunch.

I think Saddam Hussein would disagree with your assessment of the war between Russia and Ukraine.  But as long as they super watch the merchant of death I guess it will all be ok.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I think Saddam Hussein would disagree with your assessment of the war between Russia and Ukraine.  But as long as they super watch the merchant of death I guess it will all be ok.

So you think a guy we tracked and busted in Thailand is going to be free to move around and do his thing without us finding out about it?

Come on, man. 

I'd bet money that there was undisclosed agreement that he no longer get to do his thing.

Much easier to believe that we just let him go in exchange for a basketball player.

Logic and common sense, bro.

They came to an agreement. It was notarized and everything.  

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

So you think a guy we tracked and busted in Thailand is going to be free to move around and do his thing without us finding out about it?

Come on, man. 

I'd bet money that there was undisclosed agreement that he no longer get to do his thing.

Much easier to believe that we just let him go in exchange for a basketball player.

Dude, we didn't track him and bust him.  We had to set up a sting to lure him out of Russia.  So just stop.  Just glad we're super watching him now.  You've really set my mind at ease.  And you're talking logic and common sense???  😂

43 minutes ago, Strike said:

How is it a wasted asset if we get back a U.S. citizen?

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

Dude, we didn't track him and bust him.  We had to set up a sting to lure him out of Russia.  So just stop.  Just glad we're super watching him now.  You've really set my mind at ease.  And you're talking logic and common sense???  😂

Right, we got him, and you think we couldn't do that again and that he's so super smart and stealthy that we couldn't bust him again, and you know so much about the gawd damn deal that you can know he's going to do it again.

You take such a simplistic, superficial view of these deals.

As I said, there likely is way more to this than you can imagine.

That's a lot more likely than a straight-up trade of an notorious arms dealer for a controversial, polarizing professional female basketball player.

And it all happened AFTER the midterms and the runoff.

• Haha 1

It’s all fake, Jill Biden gives two focks about her. It’s all about the next vote and political points.  Wake up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Come on, man. 

Common sense would say Biden made the trade to the detriment of the US for political points.

• Thanks 1

So it was really Saudi Arabia and the UAE that negotiated the deal? Typical Biden. 

9 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Pretty sad that 15 years ago I’d be considered a democrat (and was) but today I’m labeled a “far right extremist” 🤦🏻‍♂️ THAT is how you know the left can no longer be trusted 

the voice of reason

thank you

• Like 1

Lol.  Just another day of rusty the centrist clown doing backflips and somersaults for Biden.

They are going to super watch the merchant of death!  War is over he has a hunch!

Rusty the Putin apologist.  Putin is going to keep him on a leash! 

Lol what a laugh to start the day.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They came to an agreement. It was notarized and everything.  

They had a witness too. But that was just so that they could remind Biden about what had just happened. 

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s all fake, Jill Biden gives two focks about her. It’s all about the next vote and political points.  Wake up. 

Did she also hug Paul Whelan and The Merchant of Death?

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said she represents “the best of America”.  Sickening. 

He didnt say anything...his handlers did.

15 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Doesn’t matter. We needed to get Griner home at any cost and this was the best deal we could make.

I respectfully disagree.  My disagreement is based on my belief she violated their law and did so either knowingly or recklessly.  Were she innocent, and truly a hostage I would maybe agree, and maybe not.

I picture the scenario where this Merchant of Death gets back in the game.  He enables two matters, one a mass casualty event in this country, say 10,000 deaths or more of innocents, and another, a mass casualty event in an allied country.  Frankly she is not worth either, but in particular how is Biden justified in releasing this person on the rest of the world?

• Haha 1

Russia wins again. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Did she also hug Paul Whelan and The Merchant of Death?

LOL, what a manipulative little piece of work....

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

LOL, what a manipulative little piece of work....

Ohh.. Maybe being a Dr. Jill wanted to make sure the America hater was healthy? 

• Like 1

Just now, edjr said:

Ohh.. Maybe being a Dr. Jill wanted to make sure the America hater was healthy? 

I really want to see, and I sincerely hope, that this exposure to "elsewhere" helps Griner see things more clearly.  America is imperfect, but NOT the place people like her claim it is, and it is FAR better than just about anywhere else.  Could it be true that the indoctrination that taught her to hate was muted by this experience?

12 hours ago, Big Guy said:

the voice of reason

thank you

It’s a hard concept for people to have. Being able to use logic, common sense, and reason. It’s astounding how the left will just ignore all that because they “feel like…”. Every time they use “but its not the same” or “well I feel like…” I automatically know they’re full of sh1t

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s a hard concept for people to have. Being able to use logic, common sense, and reason. It’s astounding how the left will just ignore all that because they “feel like…”. Every time they use “but its not the same” or “well I feel like…” I automatically know they’re full of sh1t

Something to consider.  Who won?

Griner clearly won, even though she hates this nation, it saved her and moreover allowed her to use her merit to be wildly successful.... but she hates it nonetheless...

Putin won. He gets a much-needed ally to help work the world back channels and secure some help to fight Ukraine, in additional to a key ally who will help him in arms trafficking to terrorists.

Viktor Bout won. he gets to now go back and word as hard as ever in supplying our enemies with weapons to use against us. 

Our enemies won, they got back a valuable asset to secure weapons to use against us.

What did Biden get out of this though......🤔    I guess one could say he made some ground with the alphabet people.....he pandered to liberals whites.....so there is that....but I have another thing I want to know.  What companies can we tie to this guy Viktor Bout that can be found on Hunter Biden's laptop....THAT is what I want to know....

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Griner clearly won, even though she hates this nation, it saved her and moreover allowed her to use her merit to be wildly successful.... but she hates it nonetheless...

Putin won. He gets a much-needed ally to help work the world back channels and secure some help to fight Ukraine, in additional to a key ally who will help him in arms trafficking to terrorists.

Viktor Bout won. he gets to now go back and word as hard as ever in supplying our enemies with weapons to use against us. 

Our enemies won, they got back a valuable asset to secure weapons to use against us.

What did Biden get out of this though......🤔    I guess one could say he made some ground with the alphabet people.....he pandered to liberals whites.....so there is that....but I have another thing I want to know.  What companies can we tie to this guy Viktor Bout that can be found on Hunter Biden's laptop....THAT is what I want to know....

He got retarded liberals to be happy. I’ve literally seen countless videos of black ppl getting upset they did this and can’t believe Biden had the audacity to not only release an arms dealer that has killed a multitude of americas, but he also immediately started pushing for more gun control and the banning of “assault weapons”

:doh: 

MSM is out of control.  If you have the newest Microsoft Windows 11 the lower left news updates (to msn.com) are constantly anti-trump and also saying how Putin is under mutiny and multiple anti-Trump and Putin-weak-losing stories every single day.  Sorry, didn't know what thread to post this in.

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

😲

19 hours ago, nobody said:

Common sense would say Biden made the trade to the detriment of the US for political points.

Nah.

It was after the midterms and even runoff, and no one will remember this by the time 2024 rolls around. 

This won't even remotely register politically down the road.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

MSM is out of control.  If you have the newest Microsoft Windows 11 the lower left news updates (to msn.com) are constantly anti-trump and also saying how Putin is under mutiny and multiple anti-Trump and Putin-weak-losing stories every single day.  Sorry, didn't know what thread to post this in.

Link to Fox being out of control.

14 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  Just another day of rusty the centrist clown doing backflips and somersaults for Biden.

They are going to super watch the merchant of death!  War is over he has a hunch!

Rusty the Putin apologist.  Putin is going to keep him on a leash! 

Lol what a laugh to start the day.  

Everything I've predicted regarding Clownzo and MAGAtards has come true.

And it's the MAGAtards who have been Putin apologists, so nice projecting. Par for the course. Clownzo called Putin "brilliant" for the Ukraine invasion.

It doesn't look so brilliant now, and neither do you, dumbass.

😂

I wonder how much money on pallets in the dead of night will also be delivered for Grinder? I’m sure the UAE and the Saudis, who Biden said should be treated like a pariah, want their cut for making this deal. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder how much money on pallets in the dead of night will also be delivered for Grinder? I’m sure the UAE and the Saudis, who Biden said should be treated like a pariah, want their cut for making this deal. 

We can be pretty sure 10% will find it's way to the big guy.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

We can be pretty sure 105 will find it's way to the big guy.

Oh yeah. He always gets his cut. 

So we get a pot-smoking basketball player in return for an international arms dealer?

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Everything I've predicted regarding Clownzo and MAGAtards has come true.

And it's the MAGAtards who have been Putin apologists, so nice projecting. Par for the course. Clownzo called Putin "brilliant" for the Ukraine invasion.

It doesn't look so brilliant now, and neither do you, dumbass.

😂

What the fock is wrong with you?  You are damaged goods.  

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/russia-state-television-mocks-u-s-for-brittney-griner-prisoner-exchange

Russian state television mocks U.S. for Brittney Griner prisoner exchange

A program moderator referred to Whelan as a "spy," saying that Whelan is a hero to Americans. However, the moderator specified three things against Whelan regarding the U.S. winning his release. 
"His first problem is that he is white," the moderator said, according to a translation obtained by Fox News Digital. "His second problem is he is a man. His third problem: He is a heterosexual.

The moderator added that it was a victory for Russia that the U.S. chose a celebrity over a former Marine, as it shows what the United States values. 

• Like 1