edjr

Brittney Grinder traded for an arms dealer. Some would say an even trade **UPDATE**

Brittney Griner has been detained in Russia for more than three months, for what Russia terms “large-scale transportation of drugs,” while the U.S. has classified her situation as a wrongful detention. Griner’s wife, Cherelle, appeared on “Good Morning America” on Wednesday, and made a public plea for President Joe Biden to help bring Brittney home. If convicted in Russia, Brittney Griner could face up to 10 years in prison. 

"You say she's top priority but I want to see it,” Cherelle Griner said. “And I feel like to see it would be me seeing BG on U.S. soil. At this point, I don’t even know who I’m getting back when she comes back."

:lol: 

I read an article that Russia wants to exchange Griner for the arms dealer that the movie "Lord of War" is based on. That is not an even swap and if we do it we are encouraging Russia to arrest more Americans for prisoner exchanges. 

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I read an article that Russia wants to exchange Griner for the arms dealer that the movie "Lord of War" is based on. That is not an even swap and if we do it we are encouraging Russia to arrest more Americans for prisoner exchanges. 

If that is true, and you couple it with supplying arms to Ukraine, and you throw in the fact that sleepy Joe is threatening China, Brittany ain't high on the list. 

I wonder who lied to her and said it was "top priority" 

As soon as she heard that, she should've known they were full of shìt. 

Maybe if she just shows the Russians her c0ck it'll terrify them into releasing her :dunno:

• Haha 4

Maybe Biden can assign Harris to this task?  You don't hear about her performing her border czar duties so she must be looking for something else to do. 

That what you get for being stupid, entitled and addicted to the chronic.  If Biden wants to help the country he would ship its wife to Russia to join her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LiAngelo Ball steals stuff in China and gets caught.  A few days later Trump gets him sent home.  Another Biden failure.  Trump would have had her home months ago.

Get the Americans that Biden left in Afghanistan first. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Maybe if she just shows the Russians her c0ck it'll terrify them into releasing her :dunno:

Guarantee you she is the one bending all the dudes over

29 minutes ago, Bert said:

That what you get for being stupid, entitled and addicted to the chronic.  If Biden wants to help the country he would ship its wife to Russia to join her.

Ohhh!! I like it!!  2 dykes one bush (the other one shaves)

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get the Americans that Biden left in Afghanistan first. 

You were supposed to forget about those people. There are plenty of newer crisis' that have come up since then.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Strike said:

LiAngelo Ball steals stuff in China and gets caught.  A few days later Trump gets him sent home.  Another Biden failure.  Trump would have had her home months ago.

Ball's dad will tell you that it was him making a deal to get his son back, not Trump.

If Trump were still around there would be no war in Ukraine and she would be home hanging on the rim.  

No laughs for me calling her Grinder? :cry: 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Trump were still around there would be no war in Ukraine and she would be home hanging on the rim.  

Most likely.

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I chuckled but I thought it was a typo.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

I chuckled but I thought it was a typo.

It was not :( 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

9 minutes ago, frank said:

I'll see your AIC and raise you a JP:

Anyone know what kind of prison she might be in? And how she is probably being treated? We know Putin laughs at biden and knows he's a wimp. And stupid. So is the hash smoker doing hard time in Russia?

I mean the whole beef Russia has with the rest of the world is along homosexuality, mutilation of kids, pedos, etc.  Grinder is a goldmine for them.  Shes a showcase prisoner.  Drug-running homosexual.  You can bet the Russian media is hoping for the liberal MSM to stomp their feet about this so they can show the Russian people just how depraved the West is and boost morale.  She will never be released.

Russia's beef with the world is they want the former Soviet state's resources and the rest of the world is resistant to that idea.

On 5/26/2022 at 1:32 PM, edjr said:

I used up my daily allotment of reactions. 

On 5/28/2022 at 5:54 PM, Reality said:

Don't break laws in other countries, especially Russia. Next.

Or Singapore, or Dubai, or China, or Mexico, or Brazil, or India, or Egypt

The reason people think the US is the world leader in oppression is they have no clue what happens in the rest of the world.

14 hours ago, nobody said:

Russia's beef with the world is they want the former Soviet state's resources and the rest of the world is resistant to that idea.

well you ned to read putins major speeches hes delivered over the past 10 years where he vilifies liberalism and its immorality.

Putin on the ritz ain't playing with Grinder

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

Putin on the ritz ain't playing with Grinder

He has a price and he doesn't lose negotiations.  Biden never wins them, but doesn't care because it's not his money.  

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He has a price and he doesn't lose negotiations.  Biden never wins them, but doesn't care because it's not his money.  

Biden is also compromised. Forever and domestic. They thought a fake pee tape would lead to Trump being compromised, but all of Bidens actual doings aren’t important. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is also compromised. Forever and domestic. They thought a fake pee tape would lead to Trump being compromised, but all of Bidens actual doings aren’t important. 

The Big Guy only got a cut. Surely he can't be that compromised. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

The Big Guy only got a cut. Surely he can't be that compromised. 

A cut of a cut. His bagmen don’t work for free. 

The ole' ball and chain might as well ask a potted plant for help instead. Because there is some infinitesimal chance the plant might actually understand what is happening. 

Despite the fact that I find her and what she stands for to be disgusting, holding someone as long as they have for a small amount of pot is a bit too much. 

On 5/29/2022 at 7:07 PM, JustinCharge said:

well you ned to read putins major speeches hes delivered over the past 10 years where he vilifies liberalism and its immorality.

He makes a lot of sense and everything he says about the West is true. He knows us better than we know ourselves. Too bad he's a POS in so many other regards.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Despite the fact that I find her and what she stands for to be disgusting, holding someone as long as they have for a small amount of pot is a bit too much. 

Proud of you. 

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

She'd be home by now if Trump was still president.

McDonald's 4 everyone!