Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Brittney Grinder's wife begs Biden for help - *UPDATE* Gets 9 years in gulag

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He makes a lot of sense and everything he says about the West is true. He knows us better than we know ourselves. Too bad he's a POS in so many other regards.

Putin would argue that the right wing in America is way way way too soft which has forced his hand to become draconian to put the leftist nazis down.  He gave us one last chance with Trump but, once Trump lost the election, world war 3 was on.  If Putin saw this forum he;d say "look at the weakling right wingers running to DeSantis when Trump is right there trying to help them.  F America nuke it all!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve always found it interesting how many countries are listed in the Bible, but America isn’t one of them.  

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a lucky gal.  No longer does she have to live under the white supremacy oppression of the United States.  She gets 9 years in a Marxist utopia living the dream.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What a lucky gal.  No longer does she have to live under the white supremacy oppression of the United States.  She gets 9 years in a Marxist utopia living the dream.  

Good call. :first: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What a lucky gal.  No longer does she have to live under the white supremacy oppression of the United States.  She gets 9 years in a Marxist utopia living the dream.  

Bernie Sanders' vision of what the US should be. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, stepping away from the fact that I don't like Manish black women, wnba, stupid people, lesbians, etc:

 

Okay, so basically, Obama's wife.

 

Who the f*** brings drugs into russia? I mean, it's that sense of entitlement that they think has bled over to the rest of the world? No honey dude, maybe in Hollywood or connecticut, but what the f*** are you thinking? You ugly ass freak Freek tree weirdo. 

 

And if we trade a God damn arms dealing terrorists for this freak? Go f*** yourself. On the other hand? But it takes that to get Whelan back? I'd sign off on. We can kill him later. We've done that before. We're good at that.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Okay, stepping away from the fact that I don't like Manish black women, wnba, stupid people, lesbians, etc:

 

Okay, so basically, Obama's wife.

 

Who the f*** brings drugs into russia? I mean, it's that sense of entitlement that they think has bled over to the rest of the world? No honey dude, maybe in Hollywood or connecticut, but what the f*** are you thinking? You ugly ass freak Freek tree weirdo. 

 

And if we trade a God damn arms dealing terrorists for this freak? Go f*** yourself. On the other hand? But it takes that to get Whelan back? I'd sign off on. We can kill him later. We've done that before. We're good at that.

You know she had done it before. Was not the 1st time.

It would be like a man bringing a suitcase full of d1ldos into Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jonmx said:

What a lucky gal.  No longer does she have to live under the white supremacy oppression of the United States.  She gets 9 years in a Marxist utopia living the dream.  

 

Maybe with good behavior and work ethic Griner will only serve 5 years.  That seems fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Okay, stepping away from the fact that I don't like Manish black women, wnba, stupid people, lesbians, etc:

Okay, so basically, Obama's wife.

Who the f*** brings drugs into russia? I mean, it's that sense of entitlement that they think has bled over to the rest of the world? No honey dude, maybe in Hollywood or connecticut, but what the f*** are you thinking? You ugly ass freak Freek tree weirdo. 

And if we trade a God damn arms dealing terrorists for this freak? Go f*** yourself. On the other hand? But it takes that to get Whelan back? I'd sign off on. We can kill him later. We've done that before. We're good at that.

This post is spot on 100%.   :doublethumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jonmx said:

What a lucky gal.  No longer does she have to live under the white supremacy oppression of the United States.  She gets 9 years in a Marxist utopia living the dream.  

Doesn't have to stand for the national anthem either. Free housing. She's got it all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Russia has conditions now.  No public negotiations.  Secret code for they will rape us.

:overhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Russia has conditions now.  No public negotiations.  Secret code for they will rape us.

Every world leader is laughing at and/or taking Joe Biden to the woodshed. What an utter failure he is.

If he was a baseball team he would be 0-81 at home, and 0-81 on the road.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2022 at 3:25 PM, jonmx said:

What a lucky gal.  No longer does she have to live under the white supremacy oppression of the United States.  She gets 9 years in a Marxist utopia living the dream.  

Isn't this what she wanted?  It's like she struck the lottery.  The US is SOOOO BAD.  I don't know why she keeps asking to come back.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8This entire clownshow is is a perfect example of what PRIVILEGE actually is.....I'm glad it failed. Russia played it beautifully. They had to throw the book at her in order to leverage a trade. 1-2 years wouldn't have been enough to force our hand & get back their man. It will be an absolute failure if we don't get Whelan back in any deal. The backlash will be hoooooge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nine years is excessive for this sort of infraction. Wow. 

At least she has a media establishment screaming in horror on her behalf. Meanwhile, Whelan is treated like the extra point. Like the extra 1/100th point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Nine years is excessive for this sort of infraction. Wow. 

At least she has a media establishment screaming in horror on her behalf. Meanwhile, Whelan is treated like the extra point. Like the extra 1/100th point.

I don't think it's excessive for someone who hates the US so much but yet wants to be back here so badly.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2022 at 4:54 PM, craftsman said:

Every world leader is laughing at and/or taking Joe Biden to the woodshed. What an utter failure he is.

If he was a baseball team he would be 0-81 at home, and 0-81 on the road.

HE HAD A GOOD WEEK MOTHER FOCKER!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't normally like Tomey Loren. I don't even know who she is. Or why she is. But she went off on Britney greiner. Basically said well great she doesn't have to hear the national anthem for 9 years. Win for her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2022 at 12:47 AM, weepaws said:

I’ve always found it interesting how many countries are listed in the Bible, but America isn’t one of them.  

well, Ekeziel 38:8 says "in the last days the invasion involves a coalition of the land of Gog of the land of  Magog".  Magog is generally accepted as being Russia and has been for centuries.  Gog would be Putin.  It also says that Gog will form an alliance with Persia, Put and Gomer, which are Turkey, Iran and Libya.  

Ezekiel 38:13 says that Sheba and the Merchants of Tarshish will say "have you come to capture spoil and seize plunder?"  Sheba is Saudia Arabia and the Merchants of Tarshish represent the global trade community and its descendents, so it is generally seen as the United States.   

So this Bible prophecy says the end times will involve Russia invading someone and the United States complaining but not doing much if anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure the reason the United States isn't mentioned is they didn't even know the Americas existed when the bible was written

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I respect Brittney’s (and all the other’s) right to boycott the playing of our National Anthem. 

But don’t come crying for that flag, and what it represents, to bail your ass out when you need help. Old man Joe better not negotiate for her release, and for sure better not do a prisoner swap - fk her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I respect Brittney’s (and all the other’s) right to boycott the playing of our National Anthem. 
 

But don’t come crying for that flag and what it represents to bail your ass out when you need help. Old man Joe better not negotiate to for her release, and for sure better not do a prisoner swap - fk her. 

Amen. I don't want to hear about her ever again. In 9 years when she gets out, she will be compromised and be a Russian spy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nobody said:

I'm sure the reason the United States isn't mentioned is they didn't even know the Americas existed when the bible was written

im just saying, the interpretation of the Ezekiel text was discussed many years before Russia invaded Ukraine.  Now I suppose Putin could also have read the same interpretation and is following it, who knows.   But the Merchants of Tarshish is considered to be a mention of the US by some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×