edjr

Brittney Grinder traded for an arms dealer. Some would say an even trade **UPDATE**

On 8/5/2022 at 4:54 PM, craftsman said:

Every world leader is laughing at and/or taking Joe Biden to the woodshed. What an utter failure he is.

If he was a baseball team he would be 0-81 at home, and 0-81 on the road.

The thing with Biden though, he can get raped and he will have no recollection what happened the next day.   In Biden's mind he is 162-0. 

She's an idiot, but I feel sorry for her and would like to see her returned, which won't happen for a long time. It's political, and she isn't politically important for the United States. If she does get returned, she needs to put her paw over her heart and sing the "The National Anthem" with authority.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

She's an idiot, but I feel sorry for her and would like to see her returned, which won't happen for a long time. It's political, and she isn't politically important for the United States. If she does get returned, she needs to put her paw over her heart and sing the "The National Anthem" with authority.

Nothing like a good 9 years in a work camp. Go Russia!! :banana:

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Agreed. If all idiots were sent to Russian Gulag America would be nearly empty. This is not fair, no one deserves this. Well maybe the kardashians

10 hours ago, Horseman said:

Appeal denied. Off to a hard labor camp.  😮

Plenty of time to kneel over there.  I hope she enjoys her stay. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I wonder, do we do that same stuff in our evil country? 🤔

Does our unjust legal system deliver that kind of outcome? 😑

If nothing else, she will shortly have a proper appreciation for the fact that this nation, while imperfect, is a great place for all people....so long as they are not idiot criminals. 

Look, 9 years for that is outrageous.  But the chick was in RUSSIA with drugs. How focking stupid can you be?  

I looked it up, she makes 250k per year in WNBA Salary.  I’m sure she had some commercial deals too.  

No reason to be playing in Russia, and this when there were rumors they were thinking of (mobilizing) invading Ukraine. 

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Look, 9 years for that is outrageous.  But the chick was in RUSSIA with drugs. How focking stupid can you be?  

Right.  But she was dumb enough to buy into the entire BLM, and "woke" agenda stuff, so this is not a stretch for her. 

• Like 1

We have all done stupid sh1t. Every one of us. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Agree. She is 32 years old. I submit she has lived long enough to understand the lie behind BLM, antifa and Democrats....and that carrying drugs might get you into trouble.  She should have also figured out, by now that the US not racist, nor disproportionally unkind to people of color and not have jumped into the virtue signaling BS....

But there you have it.  Stupid is as stupid does. 

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You guys way overestimate Antifa's power. 😂

Perhaps. But if leftists can fear the spectral "white supremacy" then I can have a healthy fear of the leftists counterpart,

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You guys way overestimate Antifa's power. 😂

Who has a bigger presence, Antifa or Q?

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I never whined about how racist this country is against me while making a good living for myself.. 

1 minute ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Will the WNBA boycott this season? What would their 5 fans do? 

You need to ask MDC about his plans. Be gentle with him though, I'm sure it hurts. 

She assumed the rules didn't apply to her, in America, she's correct. No matter how horribly she speaks about her native country.

Russia, not so much.

21 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Will the WNBA boycott this season? What would their 5 fans do? 

No, but they're not going to play in Russia this year.  I'm sure the people of Russia will be very upset.  I get boycotting Russia if you think her sentence is absurd... I think all of us do, but to say she didn't do anything wrong?  I mean, aren't they really saying "We're above the law"?

https://people.com/sports/brittney-griners-former-teammates-in-russia-not-returning-to-team-until-shes-home/

"But especially with BG still wrongfully detained there, nobody's going to go there until she's home. I think that, you know, now, people want to go overseas, and if the money is not much different, they want to be in a better place."

Everything else notwithstanding, I would imagine she'd be out of there within 6 months as part of a prisoner swap. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Everything else notwithstanding, I would imagine she'd be out of there within 6 months as part of a prisoner swap. 

There's another American over there for the same thing, been there about 2 or 3 years.  If he's not coming back too, she better not.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, but they're not going to play in Russia this year.  I'm sure the people of Russia will be very upset.

I don't even get why we have women's basketball here. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I don't even get why we have women's basketball here. 

I have no issues with it.  If people want it, great.  Have at it.  I'd like to see a woman's baseball and/or football league too.  I see no downside at all, for giving people an opportunity to compete in these sports if there's enough of them and someone's willing to pony up the money.  Enjoy.

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps. But if leftists can fear the spectral "white supremacy" then I can have a healthy fear of the leftists counterpart,

Only one Antifa doosh has killed anyone in the last quarter century, and that was in summer 2020.

Meanwhile, right-wing extremists have killed hundreds of people in recent years.

Antifa doesn't even come close to posing as a counterbalance to the likes of The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, KKK an other far-right extremists. 

Right-wing media whips up Antifa into something that it's not. Just the usual fear-mongering. 

There is little to no organization to it. 

Their tactics often are violent and riotous, but when is the last time they've made much news? Same goes for BLM, another thing for the far right to demonize and continue squawking about years after the riots simmered down. 

More often than not, it's the opportunists who swoop in and do most of the burning, looting and violence. It's the same old crap that happened during the Watts Riots and after Rodney King - take advantage of some chaos and volatile situation to score TVs and liquor and burn and wreck some sh!t in the process.

We should just sic our hero Joe Biden on him. Putin would be scared and give Griner back in a heartbeat. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

We should just sic our hero Joe Biden on him. Putin would be scared and give Griner back in a heartbeat. 

In internal White House meetings, Biden calls him Corn Putin.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

In internal White House meetings, Biden calls him Corn Putin.

He needs a Corn Pop 2.0. 

"And I told Corn Putin to let Briner go, or I was going to meet him in the parking lot. And Corn Putin was a bad dude...."

On 10/26/2022 at 9:02 AM, edjr said:

To me she was dumb and semi-traitorous to be going over there to play in a Russian league as Putin was invading our ally. I don’t give a damn about the hash, but that was stupid, and I don’t feel particularly sorry for her suffering some consequences.

That said, obviously it’s gone way past what she should’ve expected. I do hope we can get her out of there soon, but seems like a pretty tall order with the situation in Ukraine.

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

To me she was dumb and semi-traitorous to be going over there to play in a Russian league as Putin was invading our ally. I don’t give a damn about the hash, but that was stupid, and I don’t feel particularly sorry for her suffering some consequences.

That said, obviously it’s gone way past what she should’ve expected. I do hope we can get her out of there soon, but seems like a pretty tall order with the situation in Ukraine.

Biden has a handle on all this. He won't let Putin get the better of him. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Biden has a handle on all this. He won't let Putin get the better of him. 

I think he has much bigger concerns than some random basketball player that willingly made herself a pawn of Putin :dunno:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think he has much bigger concerns than some random basketball player that willingly made herself a pawn of Putin :dunno:

Joe's got everything in hand. Border is exactly how he wanted it. Economy and massive spending is where he wants it. He boasts about the economy every chance he gets. Gas prices are way down from the $5+ a gallon it was when he came into office. Murder rates are at an all time low. Good people who used to be felons are getting out of prisons at a record rate. And his biggest promise of being president to both the right and the left has been achieved. Everyone is getting along as he planned it out. I'll vote for him in 2024. :thumbsup:

"Take that America! We've got your tattooed lesbo skank who craps all over your country. Let's negotiate. Hello?"

• Thanks 1

I think she needs to stay there for a few years at least.  I would like to see how her perspective on the USA changes after that. 🤔

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think she needs to stay there for a few years at least.  I would like to see how her perspective on the USA changes after that. 🤔

Sounds like a super villain origin story.

• Haha 1