huskyhater75

Donnie Jr's "hunting" adventure

Yup, trump Jr went to Utah on a guided hunting trip. The guide-who is used to judging a person's hunting ability, arranged everything for the trip. Guess what? Junior really shot a mountain lion-yes he did! Only problem was that the guide had the lion sitting up in a tree, it'd been baited there. Now myself, I'd be wondering why it was sitting in a tree waiting to be shot.........but not Lil' Donnie-he grabbed the gun and shot it, so clueless as to why there was no real "hunting"involved. But I guess it boils down to him simply being a spoiled, pu$$ified, whimp that wouldn't know a real hunt-he thinks everything should be handed to him, just like it has been his whole life. And the poor guide-trying to help a lazy loser like donnie out-is looking at fines, loss of license, and jail time. 

Yeah, can't stand that sh!t. Sustenance hunting is fine. Trophy hunting is for phags. Guided trophy hunting, tree'd prey is focked.   :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Biden Jr. is a literal crackhead, had sex with his dead brother's wife, knocked up an Arkansas hooker, funneled millions "to the big guy", and probably raped his niece. 

But Don Jr. went on a hunting trip. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, can't stand that sh!t. Sustenance hunting is fine. Trophy hunting is for phags. Guided trophy hunting, tree'd prey is focked.   :thumbsdown:

Those guided hunts raise a lot of money for animal sustainment the vast majority of the time the animal harvested is old and or no longer part of continuing the breeding cycle. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Those guided hunts raise a lot of money for animal sustainment the vast majority of the time the animal harvested is old and or no longer part of continuing the breeding cycle. 

Ranchers whose livestock is being preyed upon by cats pay people with dog teams to run them out of the area. Sometimes they end up having to kill it because it keeps coming back. That I can understand. 

Paying somebody with a team of dogs to tree a cat for you so you can shoot it, is focked. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Totally agreed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Biden Jr. is a literal crackhead, had sex with his dead brother's wife, knocked up an Arkansas hooker, funneled millions "to the big guy", and probably raped his niece. 

Normally I would say this is a whataboutism, but talking about a President’s children is basically a whataboutism to begin with.  And Biden Jr is definitely way worse than all the Trump kids

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can we get a certified psych doctor to look at this guy? Cause I swear not only is he on the spectrum but he also seems to have a learning disability along with borderline narcissistic personality disorder 

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You're a stupid @$$hole..................go away. Do you REALLY believe all of that? You WILL be dealt with on judgement day and I hope I'm there to laugh, b1tch.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Ranchers whose livestock is being preyed upon by cats pay people with dog teams to run them out of the area. Sometimes they end up having to kill it because it keeps coming back. That I can understand. 

Paying somebody with a team of dogs to tree a cat for you so you can shoot it, is focked. 

When there IS a problem with "bad cats" in real MAN states, the DNR usually tracks, sets traps, and removes them from the area-.if that doesn't work they take other measures. Hey I'm from WAY out west-where real hunting takes place, you tryumpers stay away, you might get hurt around real men, okay? Cool, glad you understand! Happy hunting to real hunters..............and happy poaching to trumpers!😂

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Can we get a certified psych doctor to look at this guy? Cause I swear not only is he on the spectrum but he also seems to have a learning disability along with borderline narcissistic personality disorder 

Who YOU talking about, you dumb-phuk? I stated a FACT (something you trumper/LOSERS can't understand) that was on MSN where you can read real truth. I'd advise you to stay under that rock you cower under and just shutup, son.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Agreed. It never dawns on me ever what any presidents kids are doing. If it was anyone else he wouldnt care. 

Dudes unhinged 

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Agreed. It never dawns on me ever what any presidents kids are doing. If it was anyone else he wouldnt care. 

Dudes unhinged 

You'rethe unhinged kweers that ALWAYS bring up Hunter Biden....................hey WHINERS, you can't have it both ways. You have NO ground to stand on, you ALWAYS make up lies claiming "we have proof"........................but you NEVER show it. Shutup or put up the "proof", okay punk?

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Disability is an understatement. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

so much this!

10 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

so much this!

SHOW ME the FACTS, b!tch! You losers fight gun control-because you're too pu$$ified to actually fight hand to hand. SHOW ME the FACTS-or shutup! You look SO stupid when you lie.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

SHOW ME the FACTS, b!tch! You losers fight gun control-because you're too pu$$ified to actually fight hand to hand. SHOW ME the FACTS-or shutup! You look SO stupid when you lie.

HE looks stupid? :wacko: :lol:

Go rusty go!! :pointstosky:

9 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Dudes unhinged 

I care what Hunter was doing. Seeing as he was making deals with our enemies and other assorted criminals with his fathers blessing and backing. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

When there IS a problem with "bad cats" in real MAN states, the DNR usually tracks, sets traps, and removes them from the area-.if that doesn't work they take other measures. Hey I'm from WAY out west-where real hunting takes place, you tryumpers stay away, you might get hurt around real men, okay? Cool, glad you understand! Happy hunting to real hunters..............and happy poaching to trumpers!😂

Hunting for lint in you bagina isn't hunting....nor is hunting for the remote in your mom's couch so you can watch The View.

TRUMP🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I care what Hunter was doing. Seeing as he was making deals with our enemies and other assorted criminals with his fathers blessing and backing. 

It still never crosses my mind. I mean youre on a long long long stretch if you think anything is going to come of that that’s going to mean anything. 

but I do love that it occupies the head of husky? Rusty? Or whatever alias is made to not for about two weeks try not to come off as a complete douche bag but then falls right back into it under a different name. It’s adorbs.

Let's just hope that soon it'll be open season on Jackasses & RINO's 

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Who YOU talking about, you dumb-phuk? I stated a FACT (something you trumper/LOSERS can't understand) that was on MSN where you can read real truth. I'd advise you to stay under that rock you cower under and just shutup, son.

I didn’t see a link. 

12 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

:lol:

okay. I thought this guy was for real. Now I know it's a troll account. 

Well played, whoever you are. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you care what Jarred Kushner was doing?

Just now, BufordT said:

regardless of your side, Kushner held a cabinet position and everything he did was out in the open

Hunter did backdoor payout deals while hiding it for years, and using political powers for personal gain

5 hours ago, BufordT said:

Yes. Can’t stand him too. I would be gleeful if he went to prison like his father. Also, some people of your persuasion don’t appreciate what about isms. I don’t mind them. But while we’re playing, seeing as JK bothered you, does Hunter as well? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. Can’t stand him too. I would be gleeful if he went to prison like his father. Also, some people of your persuasion don’t appreciate what about isms. I don’t mind them. But while we’re playing, seeing as JK bothered you, does Hunter as well? 

100% yes.