Djgb13

More grooming from the left

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think kids can be groomed for more things than abuse. 

Such as?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Such as?

Racism 

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are an insufferable piece of garbage. 

Whatever you say short bus. I’m not the one getting made fun of by the entire board 🚌 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Racism 

And that makes the person doing this grooming a pedophile?

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Whatever you say short bus. I’m not the one getting made fun of by the entire board 🚌 

Yes you are, you're just too dumb to realize it, Doc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Scary Gary said:

Why is it, that if there is ever someone calling for the heads of pedophiles or criticizing pedophilia, the person on the other side throwing out arguments is a known board liberal?

You'd think that if a conservative called for the head of a pedo, that everyone would jump aboard and agree.  Nope, the liberals find little holes and little ways here and there to argue with the anti-pedophile all while saying "I'm not pro-pedophile" LOL.  Then why the fock are are you arguing anything?

It's like liberals don't want to outright admit they are pro-pedo, but yet, they argue vs those that are clearly anti-pedo.  

If you're arguing with an anti-pedo guy on the subject of pedophilia, you're a pro-pedophile, whether you actually admit it or not. 

And you fawking 5 or 6 hardcore board libs (we all know who you are, you know who you are) are all pro-pedophile.  

I think you’d get a different reply if these threads were about actual pedophilia and weren’t so obviously hack partisan troll bait. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh...plenty of people here make fun of you douchenozzle. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh...plenty of people here make fun of you douchenozzle. 

Sure they do short bus. Only yall apart of the same group: The Retard Squad. Like I’m gonna worry about the small group of retards riding the short bus when the rest of the board that has common sense all side with me against y’all 🤣

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I think you’d get a different reply if these threads were about actual pedophilia and weren’t so obviously hack partisan troll bait. :thumbsup: 

Well they found 1 real pedo that made comments like they criticize and now that means all people that make comments like that are pedos.

Meanwhile I’m the only one that has actually made some suggestions to help reduce the frequency of such instances, except I guess killing all the libs.

28 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure they do short bus. Only yall apart of the same group: The Retard Squad. Like I’m gonna worry about the small group of retards riding the short bus when the rest of the board that has common sense all side with me against y’all 🤣

I'm glad you have your material you are working on. Congrats for you...You are now a two trick pony. 

And even the people who are on your side think you are a joke. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm glad you have your material you are working on. Congrats for you...You are now a two trick pony. 

And even the people who are on your side think you are a joke. 

Bruh leave. Go somewhere. we don’t like your kind here. Shoo. Shoooooo 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I do not care one bit what a sh!t sipper like you thinks of me. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I do not care one bit what a sh!t sipper like you thinks of me. 

Sure you don’t. That’s why you keep posting and taking L’s 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure you don’t. That’s why you keep posting and taking L’s 

There haven't been no L's on my end junior. Keep trying though. You need it, so maybe you'll get one. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There haven't been no L's on my end junior. Keep trying though. You need it, so maybe you'll get one. 

🤡🤡🤡

36 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This is true, the GC sure does like its circle jerk

• Thanks 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

And you and and the other stooges on the left never do anything like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I like that D-Bag has deemed himself speaker of the flock despite never having anything worthwhile to add to a conversation. He is closer to Utilit99 than anything yet he thinks he is some great board oracle. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I like that D-Bag has deemed himself speaker of the flock despite never having anything worthwhile to add to a conversation. He is closer to Utilit99 than anything yet he thinks he is some great board oracle. 

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out nobody here likes you cause of the dumb ass Sh1t you say. It’s in every thread you post in. I love how you’re so ignorant and willfully blind to all the beatings you’ve been taking :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out nobody here likes you cause of the dumb ass Sh1t you say. It’s in every thread you post in. I love how you’re so ignorant and willfully blind to all the beatings you’ve been taking :lol: 

Irony

• Thanks 1

Drag Queen story hour is grooming. It’s sexualized and presented to young kids. 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

1/10 on the troll meter. Try harder

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

1/10 on the troll meter. Try harder

You DO realize it’s not trolling but literal facts right? Nope you don’t. Hence, the retarded stuff that comes out your mouth 

39 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You DO realize it’s not trolling but literal facts right? Nope you don’t. Hence, the retarded stuff that comes out your mouth 

1/10...I said try harder. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

1/10...I said try harder. 

Welcome to the ignore function. Cause you’re just as insufferable as the rest of the retard squad. 

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Welcome to the ignore function. Cause you’re just as insufferable as the rest of the retard squad. 

1/10...puzzies use the ignore function. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is you on this site. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What about the retard that has to tell everyone that they are on the ignore list?

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I disagree.

Sometimes he trolls a bit, but @Sean Mooney can and does put the effort into making plenty of quality posts, even as I disagree with him most of the time.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I disagree.

Sometimes he trolls a bit, but @Sean Mooney can and does put the effort into making plenty of quality posts, even as I disagree with him most of the time.

If he does I never see it :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I disagree.

You are a perfect example of- I can disagree with someone yet still respect their opinion.

You don't say random stupid things. You aren't just trolling people. And you don't just generalize groups of people into one area. 

35 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If he does I never see it :dunno: 

That's because you're focking retarded and act like a teenage girl

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a perfect example of- I can disagree with someone yet still respect their opinion.

You don't say random stupid things. You aren't just trolling people. And you don't just generalize groups of people into one area. 

I'd rather do without the pissing matches and have a conversation, so I normally I keep above the fray.

A few weeks back Guttterboy gave me some grief and I sent some back, but mostly I avoid it and don't have an ax to grind with him. I don't like (nor even much respect) his views on morality or transgenders but I don't want to kick him and he's never gone too far off on even that issue. He's good across issues with some off the checklist  surprises along the way. You guys have enough people on your asses when it's rolling around in the mud time. I don't like that you have to do that I don't  want to pile on. Besides, I'm not that good at it, nor comfortable doing it anyways and I wouldn't want to have to. Other than Rusty who only operates in the mud, the rest you guys all have second, third, and forth gears and I'd rather engage you there. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Ever think that some people simply don't respect your opininon?

12 hours ago, Reality said:

Like I said, this stuff is like the bat signal for these creeps.

Like Fireballer who trolls twitter looking for trans/drag content?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He doesn't troll there looking for it. He just follows a bunch of people who share that content. He then watches the video and clicks on the share link to bring it here meaning he will see more (but of course he doesn't understand how that all works).

See- totally different according to him

When I look at my ultralib friends and family, they have way more gay kids than the right. I can't help but believe that many of them were grooming their own kids to be gay from the start. They weren't just open to gay, they promoted it. Now their kids are gay and generally unhappy.  Grooming happens by every parent and adult. And it works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Do you really have to look too hard for it at this point? Seems you and the other stooges are still in the denial stage. Let’s just go ahead and jump to the “it’s no big deal “ part.