Fireballer

What is a Woman? -Matt Walsh film

Walsh is from the same cloth as Peterson, and these guys are a nightmare for leftists trying to create a new reality.  It is entirely entertaining watching them dismantle liberal lies at every turn. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:41 AM, RLLD said:

Might you recall some of the events that transpired before the official start of the American Civil War? Do you assume it simply started with the firing on Ft Sumpter?

I don’t remember learning anything in school about transgender people starting the civil war. Guess I was sick that day.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:18 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

But when they want to use the girls room they are pushing their beliefs on others. But that’s ok with you. 

I’ve never had anybody push their beliefs on me in a bathroom. Not even a church bathroom!

15 hours ago, RLLD said:

Walsh is from the same cloth as Peterson, and these guys are a nightmare for leftists trying to create a new reality.  It is entirely entertaining watching them dismantle liberal lies at every turn. 

Jordan Peterson, the Nazi fan who thought he was the savior and got addicted to drugs and was sent to Russia to be put into a coma?  This guy?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dogcows said:

I don’t remember learning anything in school about transgender people starting the civil war. Guess I was sick that day.

Pretending it’s about trans people is the failure of logic. There is nothing new under the sun, history repeats itself, the players change but not human nature

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Jordan Peterson, the Nazi fan who thought he was the savior and got addicted to drugs and was sent to Russia to be put into a coma?  This guy?

Yeah, the character assassination tactic is standard leftism when you cannot refute the logic.

Sorry, best to peddle that elsewhere, it will not work on me.

This was a fantastic documentary highlighting how utterly retarded the left is. The people pushing this as normal are all activists in persuasive positions like our healthcare systems and our government. There is clearly a confirmation bias at work here. Walsh is a genius. Also, the left are sick. 

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, the character assassination tactic is standard leftism when you cannot refute the logic.

Sorry, best to peddle that elsewhere, it will not work on me.

There is no logic coming from Jordan Peterson.  You're better served not following that jack ass.

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

There is clearly a confirmation bias at work here. 

Irony.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

There is no logic coming from Jordan Peterson.  You're better served not following that jack ass.

We can agree to disagree, he is one of the few free thinkers we have left. His logic is sound and no matter how hard they try to vilify him the leftists fail each time.

I can empathize with how maddening that must be. I am grateful for him.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We can agree to disagree, he is one of the few free thinkers we have left. His logic is sound and no matter how hard they try to vilify him the leftists fail each time.

Where do we go from here? The left is clearly ok with fathers getting sent to prison for misgendering their 13 year old daughter in Canada. The government forces hormone drugs on a 13 year old without parental consent and the father got arrested for dissent. How are so many ok with this?

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

We don’t need to confirm reality sh!tlib

So you have no bias, you just have reality 😂

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

What’s a woman?

Something that you have never felt the inside of.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Again, not going to work. I know that is the tactic, and I am sure it has served leftists very well.

I know I am done with the character assassination tactic.

I won’t buy it, so try as you may it simply won’t work on me any longer.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Something that you have never felt the inside of.

If you are talking about the kind you like, a puss infested fake vag manufactured from a pen!s, you would be correct. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Again, not going to work. I know that is the tactic, and I am sure it has served leftists very well.

I know I am done with the character assassination tactic.

I won’t buy it, so try as you may it simply won’t work on me any longer.

Peterson.  I refuse to accept that man can be women...logic

Left...but you did some drugs and suffered depression

normal people....uh the second sentence has zero relevance on what he said in the first sentence

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Peterson.  I refuse to accept that man can be women...logic

Left...but you did some drugs and suffered depression

normal people....uh the second sentence has zero relevance on what he said in the first sentence

His opinion that a man can't be a woman is fine, and his mental health issues and drug use don't invalidate that.

My point was more that this guy shouldn't be held up as a beacon of free thinking and dismantler of the left.  He's a meme

GC righties: I reject the left’s character assassination tactics. :mellow: 

Also GC righties: Groomer! Pedophile! Racist! Traitor! :mad: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gutterboy thinks women can be born with a pennis and he’s talking about logic? Makes sense. 

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

GC righties: I reject the left’s character assassination tactics. :mellow: 

Also GC righties: Groomer! Pedophile! Racist! Traitor! :mad: 

let me help you

GC righties, assassination tactics are completely fine, say whatever you want about someone

GC righties, assassination tactics do not remove validity of a statement

example: Gutterboy is a pedo, however if he says Joe Biden has dementia, the fact of him being a pedo doesn't change what he says if its true

the left loves to shoot the messenger

Boom, this is how you handle it.

It's too bad Democrats don't actually support women. Constantly trying to replace them, sad.

Nice to see a strong Republican stand up for other women. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

It's too bad Democrats don't actually support women. Constantly trying to replace them, sad.

As a common sense centrist I support this move. :thumbsup: 

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

As opposed to the weak Republicans that took away womens right to choose.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You don't know what a woman is do you? Are you into killing female kids? 

Hey, I want the right to choose to murder people who are unwanted to me. But I don't whine about that not being a right.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Reality said:

The Dems are in a quandary. It was predicted they eventually have to start eating their own and they have.  Biological women are on the short end of the stick again.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Having unprotected sex is still a choice

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Having unprotected sex is still a choice

You are wrong. Killing is a choice here, not personal responsibility. We ARE dealing with liberals. 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You are wrong. Killing is a choice here, not personal responsibility. We ARE dealing with liberals. 

The murder is just a way to avoid the consequences of the decision to have unprotected sex.

And let me reiterate, i support abortion, i simply will not let myself off the hook. I will not pretend it’s about choice or women’s health, those are just the lies used to assuage people from the reality that they support the murder of unborn children.

I know it’s wrong, but I do not want sluts raising kids. Any woman that would willingly murder their own young need never be a parent.

Its an amoral position, but I see the societal benefit, and I defer to that.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The murder is just a way to avoid the consequences of the decision to have unprotected sex.

And let me reiterate, i support abortion, i simply will not let myself off the hook. I will not pretend it’s about choice or women’s health, those are just the lies used to assuage people from the reality that they support the muted of unborn children.

I know it’s wrong, but I do not want sluts raising kids. Any woman that would willingly murder their own young need never be a parent.

Iys an amoral position, but I see the societal benefit, and I defer to that.

It's why I want the parents killed with the kid if they approve a child to die. Unless it's the obvious rape or shlt.

Women that care about their own protection and survival will have to move politically to the right. The left has abandoned them.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Women that care about their own protection and survival will have to move politically to the right. The left has abandoned them.

The same right that opposes the Violence Against Women act and wants to force little girls to carry their rapists’ babies to term? Lol

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The same right that opposes the Violence Against Women act and wants to force little girls to carry their rapists’ babies to term? Lol

The same right that took away a women's right to choose, that is trying to eliminate no fault divorce so women have to be trapped in marriage, that protects child marriage?  That right?

On 6/3/2023 at 4:59 PM, MDC said:

As a common sense centrist I support this move. :thumbsup: 

How can you not? Anyone that doesn't has mental issues.