Pimpadeaux

[** Official Daily Shootings Thread - Doomsday **]

On 6/5/2022 at 7:54 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where are these places with conservative DA’s that didn’t defund the police that had crime rates go up anywhere near the rate increase in the liberal areas? Name 3.  

Highest increase in murders in 2020 happened in Montana, South Dakota and Kentucky.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/10/27/what-we-know-about-the-increase-in-u-s-murders-in-2020/

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Highest increase in murders in 2020 happened in Montana, South Dakota and Kentucky.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/10/27/what-we-know-about-the-increase-in-u-s-murders-in-2020/

Wow. More than Philadelphia? Interesting. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. More than Philadelphia? Interesting. 

Yes

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yes

South Dakota had murders increase in triple digits? How many?  Wow. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

South Dakota had murders increase in triple digits? How many?  Wow. 

On 6/4/2022 at 7:47 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

In Philadelphia in 2019 there were 356 murders. In 2020, 499. In 2021 there 562.  Negligible. 

Using your numbers, murders in Philadelphia increased by 40.2% in 2020.  Those 3 states were over 61%.

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Using your numbers, murders in Philadelphia increased by 40.2% in 2020.  Those 3 states were over 61%.

That’s a great point Hack. Wow. But you see , you complete moron, the subject is district attorneys, not attorney generals. See, idiot, the DA covers a specific area, the AG covers a whole state. You really don’t know this? And by your off the mark, retarded measure, I suppose people should feel safer in Philadelphia than the farmlands of Kentucky, because of the rate. 

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Using your statement as a guide, a 40.2 pct increase is “negligible “.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Using your statement as a guide, a 40.2 pct increase is “negligible “.  

Link to where I said that?

On 6/4/2022 at 7:31 PM, TimHauck said:

No not really to your first question unless you’re talking about specifically at the protests/sometimes riots.

Increase in crime, maybe.  Increase in murders, negligible if any.

Go away. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a great point Hack. Wow. But you see , you complete moron, the subject is district attorneys, not attorney generals. See, idiot, the DA covers a specific area, the AG covers a whole state. You really don’t know this? And by your off the mark, retarded measure, I suppose people should feel safer in Philadelphia than the farmlands of Kentucky, because of the rate. 

You’re the one that changed the subject to DA’s.

My overall point was murders increased everywhere in 2020, regardless of who the DA, mayor, governor, or whoever else you want to blame it on were.

However, they actually increased the most in mostly rural states.

I guess this is the closest you’ll get to admitting you were wrong.

Just now, TimHauck said:

You’re the one that changed the subject to DA’s.

My overall point was murders increased everywhere in 2020, regardless of who the DA, governor, or whoever else you want to blame it on were.

However, they actually increased the most in mostly rural states.

I guess this is the closest you’ll get to admitting you were wrong

Sure. You go from 10 murders to 14 and your rate is through the roof. You go from 300 to 325 and it’s not that big of a deal. Rate. Please, stfu with that. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. You go from 10 murders to 14 and your rate is through the roof. You go from 300 to 325 and it’s not that big of a deal. Rate. Please, stfu with that. 

Percentage changes are how most normal people can see how things are changing.  

Like in the Disney thread.  So using your math, a stock price going from 1000 to 800 is worse than going from 200 to 100?

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Percentage changes are how most normal people can see how things are changing.  

Like in the Disney thread.  So using your math, a stock price going from 1000 to 800 is worse than going from 200 to 100?

Losing millions of customers is good. Wall Street disagrees, but UBU. 

On 6/12/2022 at 1:37 PM, lod001 said:

Here's what a false alarm looks like.

The best comment I heard on this video was;  "looks like someone dropped a stack of job applications in front of them". . .

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Losing millions of customers is good. Wall Street disagrees, but UBU. 

Who said it was good?  Answer the question.  Is going from 1000 to 800 worse than going from 200 to 100?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Who said it was good?  Answer the question.  Is going from 1000 to 800 worse than going from 200 to 100?

bump

Here's a good one. Ya know, if you are gonna act tough against a guy with a gun, when he puts a bullet in ya, it's not a good look when you scream like a little baby.

41 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Here's a good one. Ya know, if you are gonna act tough against a guy with a gun, when he puts a bullet in ya, it's not a good look when you scream like a little baby.

:lol:

9 people shot in Newark. One dead. 

On 6/19/2022 at 4:49 PM, lod001 said:

Just a great kill. Think of the $ saved by this great officer.

That scumbag got exactly what he deserved.  So this piece of human garbage is just driving around ready to jump out and attack police with an axe.  HOLY FOCK.

Dude was so amped up to attack that cop he couldn't even put his car in park.  What a psycho.

Looks like we got a juicy kill in akron. Just flew in there Wednesday. He got what he deserved for firing at the cops. Just a total dumbfock who was just pulled over for a traffic violation.

60 shots they say. He had to be raw meat after that although i assume its an exaggeration since its the family claiming it. 🤣

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/akron-ohio-police-shooting-jayland-walker

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Looks like we got a juicy kill in akron. Just flew in there Wednesday. He got what he deserved for firing at the cops. Just a total dumbfock who was just pulled over for a traffic violation.

60 shots they say. He had to be raw meat after that although i assume its an exaggeration since its the family claiming it. 🤣

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/akron-ohio-police-shooting-jayland-walker

I'll hold comment until I hear from LeBron.

14 hours ago, lod001 said:

90 apparently, but only 60 hit him.

This guy was literally named Jay Walker.  He never had a chance

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

90 apparently, but only 60 hit him.

This guy was literally named Jay Walker.  He never had a chance

I love all the bs in the story. Keep pushing that cops kill blacks narrative 

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I love all the bs in the story. Keep pushing that cops kill blacks narrative 

The 60/90 shots came from the police supposedly 

This crimo POS needs to be killed ASAP if he doesn't whack himself which is highly likely. 

Update, geez, they didn't fill him full of lead.

Crimo was dressed as a woman. So much for painting him as anything other than a flaming crazy lib.  

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Crimo was dressed as a woman. So much for painting him as anything other than a flaming crazy lib.  

A conservative has never dressed as a woman?

1 hour ago, vomit said:

A conservative has never dressed as a woman?

Not on the regular, with pink hair and face tattoos. You freaks normalized this chit. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Not on the regular, with pink hair and face tattoos. You freaks normalized this chit. 

Yup. 

Only took a day for the alt righties here to start blaming this on liberalism/LGBTQ.  What took you guys so long?

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Only took a day for the alt righties here to start blaming this on liberalism/LGBTQ.  What took you guys so long?

Another MAGA terrorist? Who are the others? 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Seriously?  The dude that shot all the black people in Buffalo?  2019 El Paso Shooting? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/15/qanon-violence-crimes-timeline

I asked about MAGA. You bring up Q. You people are ridiculous with your tin foil hat nonsense. Give it a rest.