Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Seven-Ten Commentary**

OK......open for discussion. Godwin-from what I read he should be ready for the regular season

Hopkins-well, "0" points for 6 games.......will hopefully make me a contender the last 1/3rd of the season

Havnt read much on Godwin, admittedly. Might be a steal. Those were not two of the receivers I was looking at but like the boldness. 

Was Brown's rookie year a fluke? Will he still see enough volume to make him a worthwhile pick?

I don't know, but the turn took enough WRs off the board that Brown was at the top of my list.

Loved the Miles Sanders pick. Tremendous value there. 

RBs are getting thin.  So next round, I'll be taking Ladainian Tomlinson.  I'm thinking I can encourage him to come out of retirement . .  just for me.

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Havnt read much on Godwin, admittedly. Might be a steal. Those were not two of the receivers I was looking at but like the boldness. 

I was going to take Godwin instead of Robinson earlier but forgot about his injury. 

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was going to take Godwin instead of Robinson earlier but forgot about his injury. 

I would have liked if you did! 😂 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Matts Eagles said:

Headed to A work meeting, couldn’t find a round 8 thread

8.01 - TE Zach Ertz, Ari

Hard to keep up with this draft as moderator...we are flying!

• Like 1

It is amazing to me how difficult this draft is every year in spite of it starting so early (June). There are so few steals to be had because nobody misses anything. The element of surprise would be fun every once in a while, but in the end, what you get with this draft is a great baseline as to how a top-tier league draft might unfold realistically. Gotta be one of the best 12-man mocks anywhere after all these years. 

This seems to me to be the deepest draft I have ever experienced and I guess it's because of the state the current NFL.  I sent you a list of 1 Fumble.  I am in a zoom conference but will check frequently If I need to re select

8 minutes ago, remote controller said:

This seems to me to be the deepest draft I have ever experienced and I guess it's because of the state the current NFL.  I sent you a list of 1 Fumble.  I am in a zoom conference but will check frequently If I need to re select

I will take care of you, old friend. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

It is amazing to me how difficult this draft is every year in spite of it starting so early (June). There are so few steals to be had because nobody misses anything. The element of surprise would be fun every once in a while, but in the end, what you get with this draft is a great baseline as to how a top-tier league draft might unfold realistically. Gotta be one of the best 12-man mocks anywhere after all these years. 

Are you flirting with me :huh:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Are you flirting with me :huh:

Usually you figure this out much sooner...you're slipping.... 

35 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Usually you figure this out much sooner...you're slipping.... 

:doh:

It finally happened. I got sniped by Dan. I’m fine with settling for Patterson though. I think he can have another similar year and fill in nicely as my RB3. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It finally happened. I got sniped by Dan. I’m fine with settling for Patterson though. I think he can have another similar year and fill in nicely as my RB3. 

you're sniping me left and right 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, you had it coming.  LOL.

I've been sniped into a completely different draft.

I've learned a lot already.

• Like 1

Gordon was staring me in the face, I just didn't know how to justify taking my RB4 before a starting position.

Just now, worm said:

Gordon was staring me in the face, I just didn't know how to justify taking my RB4 before a starting position.

It's because you're a good person.

Renfrow earned the trust of his QB last year. Obviously adding Adams and having Waller come back can change things, but I'll risk that Carr can look to him when defenses try to take away his other weapons.

Moore in my opinion, is about the last of a team’s #1 receiver still available. The Jets are an up and coming offense and Moore showed great signs the last half of 2021. There is a highly drafted rookie there, but, he is a Rookie!  High upside.

Was kinda hoping either Edmonds or Stevenson would make it back to me, but let's go with Lockett. Good chance he takes a step back, but he's still VERY talented, and can outperform his draft value.

I considered Allen Lazard with my seventh round pick before I decided I had to have Dalton Schultz so very happy to get him here as I expect him to be Aaron Rodgers top target this season

3 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Was kinda hoping either Edmonds or Stevenson would make it back to me, but let's go with Lockett. Good chance he takes a step back, but he's still VERY talented, and can outperform his draft value.

Had you picked Stevenson my hope was to get Lazard and locket I think locket is a great value here especially if there ends up being a different quarterback in Seattle

Maybe Hawkeye rage quit because I sniped him?🤪😐😶

• Haha 1

We are ahead of schedule, so one hiccup isn't too bad and Hawkeye has no reputation for making us wait. I will pass along to Mike and see what he decides. 

Sorry about that fellas.  My pick came up faster than I was expecting.  Not use to one of these going so fast.  Well done!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

We are ahead of schedule, so one hiccup isn't too bad and Hawkeye has no reputation for making us wait. I will pass along to Mike and see what he decides. 

It wouldn't be a June mock if I didn't type that.  lol!   ........and I agree and completely understand.

There is one problem though.  At 5:00 central when I go home I have not been able to access site.  I have given my email which, you all have, for a password reminder with no luck.  I have tried many times but not getting a response.  I can follow, and if someone will email me, I will pick. 

• Like 1

What? No huge Dameon Pierce fans? 

ICEMAN

Stafford at 7.12 has to be the craftiest pick yet.  How did a 41 TD QB drop that far??   Hell, I almost wish I had taken him at 6.04 over Murray.  He was so far down the ADP list I was using I didn't see him.

Just now, remote controller said:

Stafford at 7.12 has to be the craftiest pick yet.  How did a 41 TD QB drop that far??   Hell, I almost wish I had taken him at 6.04 over Murray.  He was so far down the ADP list I was using I didn't see him.

I was going to take him at 7.08 and then got greedy thinking maybe he would make it to 8.05. Greed kills in this draft. 

• Thanks 1