Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Former PA congressman pleads guilty to ballot-stuffing for Democrats in federal elections

Runs in the party I guess. :dunno:

A former Pennsylvania congressman has pleaded guilty to extensive voter fraud, including stuffing ballot boxes for Democratic candidates, spanning multiple elections in the state.

Former U.S. Rep. Michael "Ozzie" Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election, the Justice Department announced Monday.

Federal prosecutors said Myers orchestrated schemes to fraudulently stuff ballot boxes for Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

Myers admitted to bribing an elections judge, Domenick Demuro, in a voter fraud scheme over several years. Demuro pleaded guilty in May 2020 and was convicted for his role in accepting bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certify false voting results.

Myers also admitted to conspiring to commit election fraud with another elections judge, Marie Beren, who pleaded guilty to the scheme in October 2021.

"Voting is the cornerstone of our democracy," U.S. Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams said in a press release. "If even one vote has been illegally cast or if the integrity of just one election official is compromised, it diminishes faith in process."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-congressman-pleads-guilty-ballot-stuffing-democrats-elections

"The Big Lie"

Sorry, not widespread. Doesn’t matter. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump proven correct yet again. 

Directly from your cited article:

"Voting is the cornerstone of our democracy," U.S. Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams said in a press release. "If even one vote has been illegally cast or if the integrity of just one election official is compromised, it diminishes faith in process."

Trump to Georgia Secretary Of State after the election results were certified in Georgia.

So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.

You Trumpers just refuse to face facts that biggest election  fraud violator was Trump himself.

This sh1t is too easy. It's like dunking on a midget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Directly from your cited article:

Trump to Georgia Secretary Of State after the election results were certified in Georgia.

You Trumpers just refuse to face facts that biggest election  fraud violator was Trump himself.

This sh1t is too easy. It's like dunking on a midget.

Because  he wanted fraudulent votes  thrown out? Like Al Gore? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because  he wanted fraudulent votes  thrown out? Like Al Gore? 

No, because he asked the SOS to find just enough votes to get a lead after the results had been certified. I really hope you are just partisan blind and not really this clueless.

8 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

No, because he asked the SOS to find just enough votes to get a lead after the results had been certified. I really hope you are just partisan blind and not really this clueless.

Another useless liberal comment. Dude admits to cheating for democrats, others were convicted of cheating for democrats....

But, but, but......TRUMP!!!!:cry:

Can't make this shlt up. 

Liberals are so dumb. TDS makes you all even dumber.

14 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I think there were many fraudulent votes. Just like I don’t think Pat Buchanan got all the votes he did in west palm beach in 2000. That made no sense. So call it partisan if you want, but there was fraud in Georgia and other places in 2020. If your “proof” is certification and the recount of votes that were fraudulent you’re not convincing me. Asking for them to be thrown out isn’t a threat to democracy or a crime. It happens all the time, by both sides. And there are plenty of clues, and evidence. So not “clueless”. 

Democrats can fight for months in 2000 and go to the Supreme Court after the election was certified in Florida, and we can have a hoax and criminal activity in 2016 but that’s ok. And there were recounts in 2016.  But Trump isn’t allowed to ask for the same thing. Who’s delusional now, Paul? Clueless. 

18 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

That's your take.

He could just have easily meant "find enough fraudulent votes to correct this shitshow." 

You assume Trump wanted to fabricate votes in order to win. All he wanted was for illegitimate votes not to count. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

That's your take.

He could just have easily meant "find enough fraudulent votes to correct this shitshow." 

I

That’s exactly what he meant, no asked for, on his recorded phone call. 

Call out liberals for the shlt they do and it quickly becomes a Trump thread.

They can't even look themselves in the mirror without seeing Trump. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s exactly what he meant, no asked for, on his recorded phone call. 

We know. They want it to be something it wasn't. Like the January 6th thing. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We know. They want it to be something it wasn't. Like the January 6th thing. 

The lengths they have to go to. Yeah, he was on a recorded call asking the SOS to commit election fraud. They need to believe. They fall for anything as long as it confirms their fantasy.  

Also, why hasn’t Trump been indicted for attempting fraud? You could whip up a conspiracy to commit fraud charge easily if you wanted to. Yet they don’t. They would rather tell half truths and give their idiots what they want. They’re hooked and jonesing for more. 

I was wondering how long it would take for this to be Trump's fault.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The lengths they have to go to. Yeah, he was on a recorded call asking the SOS to commit election fraud. They need to believe. They fall for anything as long as it confirms their fantasy.  

When all the talking heads they get their news from parrot the same talking points it has to be true. Everybody on cnn and msnbc said the same thing. EXACTLY the same thing. Verbatim. 

Any rational person would begin to question something when 15 different people use the exact same words on separate shows to convey the same message. It's unnatural. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

When all the talking heads they get their news from parrot the same talking points it has to be true. Everybody on cnn and msnbc said the same thing. EXACTLY the same thing. Verbatim. 

Any rational person would begin to question something when 15 different people use the exact same words on separate shows to convey the same message. It's unnatural. 

Can you imagine someone stopping them on one of those shows and saying “you think he didn’t know he was being recorded ?”  They would probably say Hitler didn’t care if he was being recorded so, it doesn’t matter. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you imagine someone stopping them on one of those shows and saying “you think he didn’t know he was being recorded ?”  They would probably say Hitler didn’t care if he was being recorded so, it doesn’t matter. 

They would probably say he didn't know. Anything else destroys their narrative. Then they have nothing. 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

PalsyInStLouis has spoken!!

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Another useless liberal comment. Dude admits to cheating for democrats, others were convicted of cheating for democrats....

But, but, but......TRUMP!!!!:cry:

Can't make this shlt up. 

Liberals are so dumb. TDS makes you all even dumber.

Hey Retard, you brought up Trump. Jesus.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Proven correct once again. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

you will only get dumb there..don't waste your time

2 hours ago, paulinstl said:

No, he’s rights. Take that statement and read the actual transcript in context. Finding illegal votes to add is not ever what he says. 

In context, it  goes “There’s dubious shenanigans here, here and here that need looking into.” It’s that he wanted dubious ballots tossed, not ballots manufactured.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

That's your take.

You assume Trump wanted to fabricate votes in order to win. All he wanted was for illegitimate votes not to count. 

So please explain the difference between "find me " 11000 votes,  and throw out 11000 votes? The intent was to altar a certified election result. You can rationalize it any way you want, the purpose of that call was to get the SOS off GA to change the results of a legal election. Read the transcript, Trump's only objective was to get the election results changed, even after the Republican SOS did an investigation.

Are you really going to claim that everything Trump said and did after losing the election was above board? Gimme a break.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

No, he’s rights. Take that statement and read the actual transcript in context. Finding illegal votes to add is not ever what he says. 

In context, it  goes “There’s dubious shenanigans here, here and here that need looking into.” It’s that he wanted dubious ballots tossed, not ballots manufactured.

After an investigation was already done. Maybe you should read the transcript and see how many times the GA officials tell Trump that his claims were false or weren't reality.

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

After an investigation was already done. Maybe you should read the transcript and see how many times the GA officials tell Trump that his claims were false or weren't reality.

They didn’t investigate anything that was the entire point. They ran ran through the ballots they already had. I’m glad you agree that an investigation was warranted.

24 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you will only get dumb there..don't waste your time

You are proof positive. creepy joe lover. TDS makes you dumb....er. 

18 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

PalsyInStLouis can't handle the truth. TRUMP!!!!  :cry:

A former Pennsylvania congressman has pleaded guilty to extensive voter fraud, including stuffing ballot boxes for Democratic candidates, spanning multiple elections in the state.

Former U.S. Rep. Michael "Ozzie" Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election, the Justice Department announced Monday.

Federal prosecutors said Myers orchestrated schemes to fraudulently stuff ballot boxes for Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

Myers admitted to bribing an elections judge, Domenick Demuro, in a voter fraud scheme over several years. Demuro pleaded guilty in May 2020 and was convicted for his role in accepting bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certify false voting results.

Myers also admitted to conspiring to commit election fraud with another elections judge, Marie Beren, who pleaded guilty to the scheme in October 2021.

Just now, Voltaire said:

They didn’t investigate anything that was the entire point. They ran ran through the ballots they already had. I’m glad you agree that an investigation was warranted.

Yes they did. The GBI investigated false claims of election rigging. Also, I believe that any election should be up to scrutiny, butrfor a President to make that phone call is way beyond reasonable. Here is a great, informative study of the whole dirty deed. I doubt you'll read it, anybody that believes that the election was stolen doesn't really want to see proof of their misguided fealty.

Fulton County, Georgia’s Trump Investigation (brookings.edu)

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Yes they did. The GBI investigated false claims of election rigging. Also, I believe that any election should be up to scrutiny, butrfor a President to make that phone call is way beyond reasonable. Here is a great, informative study of the whole dirty deed. I doubt you'll read it, anybody that believes that the election was stolen doesn't really want to see proof of their misguided fealty.

Conservatives proven correct again. :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

So please explain the difference between "find me " 11000 votes,  and throw out 11000 votes? The intent was to altar a certified election result. You can rationalize it any way you want, the purpose of that call was to get the SOS off GA to change the results of a legal election. Read the transcript, Trump's only objective was to get the election results changed, even after the Republican SOS did an investigation.

Are you really going to claim that everything Trump said and did after losing the election was above board? Gimme a break.

The discussion was about apparent voter fraud. "Find me 11,000 (fraudulent, discarded, uncounted) votes."  <-- all that happened. 

Nobody has ever claimed Trump was an eloquent speaker. And the left loves to take him out of context. However, anybody who was paying attention to that election knows that not everything was on the up and up. 

Trump asking the SOS to uncover the fraud taking place and either find votes for him that weren't counted or find fraudulent votes counted against him is perfectly acceptable. 

3 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Right. Find just enough of their buIIshit votes to avoid the coup. Then we can get to the bottom of it afterward. Because if they succeed it will all be covered up. 

Once again, Trump was right. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The discussion was about apparent voter fraud. "Find me 11,000 (fraudulent, discarded, uncounted) votes."  <-- all that happened. 

Nobody has ever claimed Trump was an eloquent speaker. And the left loves to take him out of context. However, anybody who was paying attention to that election knows that not everything was on the up and up. 

Trump asking the SOS to uncover the fraud taking place and either find votes for him that weren't counted or find fraudulent votes counted against him is perfectly acceptable. 

Apparent? The guy plead guilty to it and other officials plead guilty to taking bribes for voter fraud all helping stuff the democrat ballot boxes. 

19 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

You'd be surprised to learnt that the only people around here that ever look at the evidence are the conservatives. How many times have I presented /debunked something only to have the post go ignored and the lie repetated by the same poster in another thread two weeks later.

Your link does honestly expose the media lie, that you also propagated earlier, that President Trump was looking for 117800 votes to be added rather than have 11780 illegal votes tossed out. It also makes no mention of Ratshitburger conducting an investigation, that you claim he did but I know to be untrue. But that's just the synposis page, I have to download the full report... I can't say I'm terribly interested in going through however many pages that will be. Why don't you download the focker, find where Ratshitburger conducted an investigation, and I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

49 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

So please explain the difference between "find me " 11000 votes,  and throw out 11000 votes?

The first one is commiting fraud, the other is called ensuring election integrity.

The problem is that the fake ballots, assuming they existed, and there is video evidence showing it actually happen in Georgia, would have been mixed in with the valid ones. It took four months for Arizona to conduct a proper audit, a step Georgia never took, and this was the major stumbling block they were dealing with. Statistical abnormalites only gets you so far. At least with Georgia, the proof was caught in camera.

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Anyone without a diildo for a brain knows this 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Apparent? The guy plead guilty to it and other officials plead guilty to taking bribes for voter fraud all helping stuff the democrat ballot boxes. 

At the time Trump was having the discussion nobody had admitted to anything. He was addressing apparent fraud in real time.