Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

shoveling-poop.jpg.7586e226b4c24a78a99647717d7679c5.jpg.58d858cb477d24866cf5e7829972209a.jpg

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You don't get out much. I've seen people in the hood facebook live outright robberies and murders.  

Get out of your bubble. You have to be the whitest white dude here. 

I'm not saying I haven't seen it---I just can't believe people do it.

And if we ever go out for drinks----there is no way I'll be the white est white dude you ever meet.   :cheers:

They idiot Thompson was talking about slavery? WTF. 

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

all the things in the pic below are vastly worse as they helped lead to nationwide riots.

Quick question, only requires a yes or no answer.  

If a member of The Senate or Congress of the United States attempts to incite a riot or violence against its own citizens or the police is that illegal if said event does happen? 

Yes or No only 

@Mike Honcho

Then ABC follows up.immediateky with a hairy tranny.  Lol

That'll help bring people together.   Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If a member of The Senate or Congress of the United States attempts to incite a riot or violence against its own citizens or the police is that illegal if said event does happen? 

Yes or No only 

@Mike Honcho

Yes.  

I don't see one person in that tweet doing that though. 

• Haha 2

People are going to freeze this winter. For real. I know most of you Libtards here don’t care though. I hope the fire departments are ready for this. Lots of people are going to go to extremes to keep warm. 

Police departments have blown through their gas budgets already. Some of them have started not responding to some calls. I guess the defunding strategy wasn’t needed. 

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Just don’t use cops deaths for political gain. You gotta be a low life POS to not believe that. 

Just a few posts ago you were mocking the number cops who died in the Capitol riot, and now you're saying you're saying the cop deaths at the riot are being used for political gain. You can't whitewash an assault on police and then get all puffed up that cop deaths that didn't happen are being used for political gain. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just a few posts ago you were mocking the number cops who died in the Capitol riot.

How can you mock something that never happened?  :dunno:

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

How can you mock something that never happened?  :dunno:

Thanks for underscoring my point. Go to bed. 😂

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

This did not happen, the way you portray it.  Follow up question.

Everyone just walked out, have you ever seen an insurrection or COUP!@#! in the history of the world just walk out whilst taking pictures?  

ETA:  Do not get me wrong, it was stupid and dangerous.  But it was a protest that got out of hand, and illegal.  But miss me with the hyperbole of trying to overthrow governments and such.  JFC

If you watched the footage from the documentarian following the Proud Boys, you can see them planning it and then executing the plan by having their people break the first barrier, thus encouraging the entire mob to go past it. For a crowd like that, usually they would stay behind the barricades, but when those Proud Boys broke past it, the mob got into a frenzy and it was off to the races.

There is no doubt it was planned, happening exactly when the election was being certified. Everybody knows it.

What I don’t understand is people downplaying it or excusing it. It wasn’t something that “ooops” got out of hand. We know anybody doing that is straight-up lying, and for what? Defending these folks who are going to be doing serious time in prison?

Everybody involved should be banished from the Republican Party permanently. The more they are defended, the worse it makes the party look. Maybe it feels good to be anti-establishment or something in the short term. But the GOP missed a huge opportunity when they didn’t convict Trump in the Senate. He could be a distant memory; they could have shaped this committee to isolate him and a small group of Trump loyalists and make the rest of the GOP look like adults. Unfortunately, they can’t quit Trump. If he is still hanging around in 2024, the Democratic turnout will be through the roof again, he will lose again, and will whine about it being rigged again. Time for new GOP leadership if you don’t want 4 more years of a Democratic President.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just a few posts ago you were mocking the number cops who died in the Capitol riot, and now you're saying you're saying the cop deaths at the riot are being used for political gain. You can't whitewash an assault on police and then get all puffed up that cop deaths that didn't happen are being used for political gain. 😂

Why are they saying 5 cops were killed? For political gain, the why. I was mocking the lie they are telling. You’re a jackass. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thanks for underscoring my point. Go to bed. 😂

I am pro police, pro capital police and back the blue.  What happend on January 6th was stupid.  

But the only person that died was the girl who was shot.  The officer died much later after suffering a stroke......per the medical examiner.  Now one could argue the "stress" contrubuted to it but thats a bit different.  Either way you have been misled by fake news.  I know that is tough pill to swallow but no cop on January 6th died that day due to the "riot" or whatever word you want to use.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If you watched the footage from the documentarian following the Proud Boys, you can see them planning it and then executing the plan by having their people break the first barrier, thus encouraging the entire mob to go past it. For a crowd like that, usually they would stay behind the barricades, but when those Proud Boys broke past it, the mob got into a frenzy and it was off to the races.

There is no doubt it was planned, happening exactly when the election was being certified. Everybody knows it.

What I don’t understand is people downplaying it or excusing it. It wasn’t something that “ooops” got out of hand. We know anybody doing that is straight-up lying, and for what? Defending these folks who are going to be doing serious time in prison?

Everybody involved should be banished from the Republican Party permanently. The more they are defended, the worse it makes the party look. Maybe it feels good to be anti-establishment or something in the short term. But the GOP missed a huge opportunity when they didn’t convict Trump in the Senate. He could be a distant memory; they could have shaped this committee to isolate him and a small group of Trump loyalists and make the rest of the GOP look like adults. Unfortunately, they can’t quit Trump. If he is still hanging around in 2024, the Democratic turnout will be through the roof again, he will lose again, and will whine about it being rigged again. Time for new GOP leadership if you don’t want 4 more years of a Democratic President.

And they were all charged, like they should  have been. Now about those other rioters …..

• Thanks 1

o7o6cjB.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Great post!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This is important. Honestly I think you can draw a correlation to the riots of the summer of 2020 in that- I'm sure there were people in the crowd on January 6th (much like in the summer riots) who were there to peacefully protest and express their discontent in the government. 

But then you had pieces of garbage there to do nothing but cause chaos and more of the crowd got swept up in that.

So for the ones who watched the show , was Jan 6 worse than Pearl Harbor or 9/11? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So for the ones who watched the show , was Jan 6 worse than Pearl Harbor or 9/11? 

Oh it's over? Isn't it going to be dragged out for weeks?

Well that's not too bad.

Kim Jong Il

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

In all seriousness, I can't stomach watching it. Too much liberal talk makes me wonder why I listen to it. This is a flat out witch hunt to try to divert from all the failures the left are responsible for. It's so much a disgrace and disservice to  this country that I can't believe people don't focking take up arms against this. 

The more they talk, the more the public hates them.  I am all good with them showing off what two-faced holier-than-thou snarky-bigots ignorant bastards they are.   They are so stupid they think this crap is helping them. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a stupid ass question. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Exactly who the Frick was 'involved'? You whole spiel you admit it was a few Proud Boys who instigated the whole thing.  The so-called barricades were a few bicycle racks a 10-year old could have crossed.  The security force in place was sized for a crowd of a few hundred people, not tens of thousands.  There were failings at every level including the FBI who had numerous paid informants inside all these groups.  The whole 'inserection' was a joke, which ended when people were asked to leave.  The whole narrative is so flicking stupid a three year old could see through the stupidity.  Everything about it is a lie.  The real assault on Democracy are the Democrats who are trying to criminalize being Republican. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also, was I right about the dancing drag queen performance prediction?

Kim Jong Il

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I’m not the one who compared them. Take it up with the democrats that did. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Milli Vanilli

girl you know its true

ooh ooh ooh 

1/6 was a coup

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

If the President of the United States attempts to ignore election results and uses illegal methods to remain in power is that an attempted coup against the United States of America? 

Can you show me a single instance where this occurred?

4fkj.gif

@wiffleball We're supposed to be upset because nobody was social distancing and a window got opened in the fourth picture?

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No they're not "appointed to investigate" Nancy Pelosi rejected the Republican delegation. It's all Democrats and two Never Trump Republicans who will be both out of Congress come January. They aren't "investigating" anything, it's a witch hunt. And it's not an "insurection" it's a protest that got out of hand but does count as a "riot" on technical grounds.

First time ever that a minority leader was overruled on who he picked to represent on a commitee.appointment. Pelosi didn't give a crap if everyone was represented.

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is important. Honestly I think you can draw a correlation to the riots of the summer of 2020 in that- I'm sure there were people in the crowd on January 6th (much like in the summer riots) who were there to peacefully protest and express their discontent in the government. 

But then you had pieces of garbage there to do nothing but cause chaos and more of the crowd got swept up in that.

:lol:

Liberals had their Christmas last night, only when they opened their present, the box was empty. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals had their Christmas last night, only when they opened their present, the box was empty. :lol:

it's more like Hannukkah, there are supposed to be five more, six total of these things. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the ratings are WNBAish but you know leftoids enjoy smelling each other's farts.

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just like Pearl Harbor and 9/11. You voted for her. :lol:

Kamala Harris speech: January 6 will 'echo' in U.S. history like Pearl Harbor, 9/11

“Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them, where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault,” Harris said at the Capitol, kicking off a day of events commemorating the Jan. 6 attack.

Harris said some dates in U.S. history "“occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory.  December 7th, 1941.  September 11th, 2001. And January 6th, 2021.”

Harris spoke before President Joe Biden gave his most forceful remarks yet on former President Donald Trump’s responsibility for the Jan. 6 Capitol attack last year.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

it's more like Hannukkah, there are supposed to be five more, six total of these things. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the ratings are WNBAish but you know leftoids enjoy smelling each other's farts.

The board liberals all represented in this thread. What a riot. At least it keeps them pacified and off the street.

Between this bullshlt and all the impeachments, how much is it costing the taxpayer for them not to be doing their real jobs? They are still getting paid to be putting on all these prime time "reality" shows.

6 hours ago, jonmx said:

The more they talk, the more the public hates them.  I am all good with them showing off what two-faced holier-than-thou snarky-bigots ignorant bastards they are.   They are so stupid they think this crap is helping them. 

I hate that they are getting paid a large tax payer funded salary practicing their TDS. They should do that on their own time.