Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What I’m missing is a one-sided witch hunt made up entirely of TDS partisan hacks, every one of them hand picked by Nancy Pelosi, to spin the events of Jan 6th through a partisan lens. They ignore inconvenient facts along the way. They  serving up their “findings” working hand-in-glove through their partisan TDS media hacks who pretend it’s relevant and serving it to a partisan audience made up entirely of hardcore Democrat activists who get off on TDS pron.

I paid enough attention during impeachments one and two to know they are full of sh1t and lie constantly. I intend to cast a swing state ballot for President Trump in 2024.

Oof. You can blame Kevin McCarthy for the makeup of the committee, as he's the one that axed what would have ben a better deal for Republicans by trying to install material witnesses on the committee. The partisan lens stuff is funny, given that uber-conservative Liz Cheney is basically leading the charge, and every witness so far has been a hardcore, dyed-in-the-wool Republican hired by Trump. 

You're still gonna vote for him, huh? I had you figured as a guy that at least liked America, not someone that would vote for a guy that would have happily seen his VP executed if it meant he could remain POTUS. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I heard that Trump called the navy and told them to bring a submarine up the Potomac so he could make his getaway to Epstein island. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

If it is shown that her testimony was wrong, it calls into question the veracity of her entire testimony.

And if it is later shown that the "objective" committee knew that her testimony was incorrect but presented it anyway, it shows what many of us already know, that this is a total clown show.

I find this very weird; her testimony would presumably be easy enough to confirm or deny, and it's hard to believe the Secret Service would lie under oath (are these things under oath?)  Regardless, somebody is going to lose bigly it seems.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

See Jerrys post. Her comments were hearsay anyways 

43 minutes ago, Horseman said:

@DonaldJTrumpJr·1h

Breaking: Multiple federal law enforcement officers who were actual witnesses of trumps supposed overtaking of a Secret Service SUV offered to testify to contradict the January 6 sham committees star witness today and shockingly the committee has no interest in hearing them🤡🤡🤡 Why listen to actual witnesses when you could have a low level White House staffer tell you what you want to hear.

40 minutes ago, Horseman said:

@realDonaldTrump·4m

The woman, who was a BIG Trump fan long AFTER January 6th (if her Fake Stories were true, why would she want to be?), was let go and not wanted in Florida, so she made up phony and completely outrageous stories, the craziest of which has already been proven to be a complete lie. The Secret Service said, according to the Media, it wasn’t true. Wow! She has now lost all credibility, just like the partisan Witch Hunt perpetuated by the Unselect Committee of political hacks. MAGA!

🤣
Jan 6th 🤡 show. 

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣

This didnt age well. Trying critical thinking - if the actual person corroborated the story why not have him testify instead of a person who says they heard a story from someone. You know an actual witness.  It's right there in front of you and you cant see.  

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It’s a political rally for TDS suffering Democrats to get their base enthused about midterms and 2024.

THE MSM is hoping to provide a bounce by giving them a free Democratic National Convention this year.

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I don't give a fuk about Trump.  Could you be any bigger of of idiot?  

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Toobin on CNN said Trump assaulted an SS agent. Mooney and Fnord believe it. 

15 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm sorry this happened to you, is TDS in the room with you now?

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

You will notice that none of the Trumpers around here want to talk about anything other than the 'Beast' driver and how crazy that story sounds. No one is refuting anything else. They have nothing to defend their positions with other than 'libruls bad!' "TDS!"

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tax cuts, peace, secure border, booming economy , stock market, low unemployment. Watching libtards sky scream. Low gas prices, 3 supremes. 

Funny. He sure AF isn't doing any of those things right now. Some poor illegal at Mar-a-Lago must have cleaned up gallons of ketchup and burnt steak thrown at the wall by the ex-toddler-in-chief today.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Funny. He sure AF isn't doing any of those things right now. Some poor illegal at Mar-a-Lago must have cleaned up gallons of ketchup and burnt steak thrown at the wall by the ex-toddler-in-chief today.

At least he’s still eating solid food. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Oof. You can blame Kevin McCarthy for the makeup of the committee, as he's the one that axed what would have ben a better deal for Republicans by trying to install material witnesses on the committee. The partisan lens stuff is funny, given that uber-conservative Liz Cheney is basically leading the charge, and every witness so far has been a hardcore, dyed-in-the-wool Republican hired by Trump. 

You're still gonna vote for him, huh? I had you figured as a guy that at least liked America, not someone that would vote for a guy that would have happily seen his VP executed if it meant he could remain POTUS. 

Although you're a bit off your rocker today, I've never gotten personal with you and other than today, have always appreciated your contributions to this site, so I'm going to overlook the personal attacks and hope you recover your sanity when the caffeine rush from this political clown show wears off.

The reason I intend to vote for President Trump is precicely because I like America. Or at least I like what it use to be, things it use to stand for, and values it use to hold. It's hard to have any enthusiasm for Biden's* Amerika, but the country looks fed up and ready to turn on it and the good guys have the momentum at present.

As for Liz Cheney, she is a Bushtarded lame duck Republican. I voted to keep her warmongering father and his dumb-as-dirt boss out of office twice. That family only contributes political COVID. She'll be out the door and on MSNBC come January. Also Mike Pence, who I noticed still has a pulse, did the right thing in seating the electors that day. The election was dubious no matter what the media regularly assures us, but once the court decisions came down, there was no path forward IMO and the president was wrong to push the envelope beyond that point.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You will notice that none of the Trumpers around here want to talk about anything other than the 'Beast' driver and how crazy that story sounds. No one is refuting anything else. They have nothing to defend their positions with other than 'libruls bad!' "TDS!"

"Hey! We found a new dead horse. It's not the old dead horse! Really! It's new! Look at us beat the new dead horse again!"

Somewhere along the way to the Dems crying wolf for the 3523456436 time, I tuned out. Gonna need somebody else to refute .... whatever...

46 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You will notice that none of the Trumpers around here want to talk about anything other than the 'Beast' driver and how crazy that story sounds. No one is refuting anything else. They have nothing to defend their positions with other than 'libruls bad!' "TDS!"

Did something happen that was supposed to be refuted?   I am waiting to see any connection between Trump and the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers.   Trump saying things and crazy people acting crazy is not a crime.  If it was, Democrat politicians would fill up all the jail cells.  

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

You will notice that none of the Trumpers around here want to talk about anything other than the 'Beast' driver and how crazy that story sounds. No one is refuting anything else. They have nothing to defend their positions with other than 'libruls bad!'

You're trying to say we should listen to anything this woman says after she completely fabricated the beast story?  If this was a real trial she'd be arrested for lying on the stand.  

Slow down a bit...I heard breathing into a paper bag helps.  

• Thanks 1

The other son chimes in. 

@EricTrump·24m

Happy to see this ridiculous story crumble. Moreover, for anyone who has been in “The Beast” they understand the physics of this would be virtually impossible. All the while Biden’s crooked son, and family, gets away with murder.

@EricTrump·38m

Watching this nonsense on TV makes me realize how petrified the democrats are at the possibility of @realDonaldTrump running for POTUS again in 24’

:thumbsup:. Nailed it. 

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

You will notice that none of the Trumpers around here want to talk about anything other than the 'Beast' driver and how crazy that story sounds. No one is refuting anything else. They have nothing to defend their positions with other than 'libruls bad!'

We will need to revisit this tomorrow when you sober up.  The secret service is willing to cooperate and make a statement.  Unless they corroborate the crazy lady it's not just going to undermine her testimony, it will pull the curtain back on this sham.  The MSM prematurely put this story out on blast today. The plan has Hindenburg written all over it.  

My bet - the real witnesses wont be called. Dems cant afford it.  It's going to be dropped like a hot potato.  

:pointstosky:

14 hours ago, Horseman said:

It's going to be dropped like a hot potato.  

🦗🦗🦗

Nailed it.

@catturd2·4h

Breaking ...

Cassidy Hutchinson to testy that Trump stole an alien aircraft from Area 51 and took it for a spin around Uranus.

Update ... 99.9% of Democrat voters say they believe her.   🤣🤣🤣

Trump pushed his caddy off of Golfcart 1 and tried to drive to the Capitol. 

It finally makes sense, I couldn't figure out why the comparisons to 9/11.  Turns out Trump tried to mission impossible the rudder of Airforce 1 and make it crash into the Whitehouse.  I was told he was outside the plane and on the tail before they drug him back in.

Anyone know what channel is the '24 hr gorilla channel' that she claimed trump watches?. 😆 

According to bird law, three strikes and you're out! Bye, bye birdie. Ready boys and girls, because this where it gets good. Ryan McPoyle didn't attack Liam--Royal did. And Lion was lying about Royal attacking Liam to protect Royal from the chair. Or lethal injection. Or perhaps some sort of small bird guillotine. I wouldn't understand the physics of it--I'm not an executioner. I'm just the best goddamned bird lawyer in the world....- Winston Churchill.  

Also, Adam Schiff is an ostrich. Liz Cheney is a giant stupid bird. 

Judge's gavel rings out. Case dismissed. 

• Haha 2

Well it is difficult to believe a obese 75 year old man who lives on McDonald’s French fries and Big Macs performed such a Tom Cruz’s a la Mission impossible move   

Breaking news not good for Trump. 6 more women have come forward to say that Trump grabbed their steering wheel. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Breaking news not good for Trump. 6 more women have come forward to say that Trump grabbed their steering wheel. 

He was taking them to pound town 

This is an absolute 1 sided $hit Show!!! 

Your "Leaders" are focking pieces of crap man!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Smollett

Ford 

Heard

Hutchinson 

Where do they find these losers?

At the Winner Store, Horsewoman!

So, I guess this sh*tshow will never end, just keep going through November, then the Republicans will have to decide whether they want to clear the air by letting it continue or just pull the plug. 🤮

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

So, I guess this sh*tshow will never end, just keep going through November, then the Republicans will have to decide whether they want to clear the air by letting it continue or just pull the plug. 🤮

Sorry, I was a bit early to insert the vomit emoji in this thread today. I didn't get the memo until just now that something funny has finally happen at kangaroo court. 

51 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Hutchinson she was the one who said Trump threw ketchup on the wall and she was so scared ?

I'm glad we've reached the point where this stupid committee has finally uncovered enough lunacy to provide for entertaining memes.

I recommended having drag queens twerk in front of committee members' faces to help increase ratings. If the committee members dressed as clowns, that would also help with ratings and good memes. Have they taken up either of my ideas?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm glad we've reached the point where this stupid committee has finally uncovered enough lunacy to provide for entertaining memes.

I recommended having drag queens twerk in front of committee members' faces to help increase ratings. If the committee members dressed as clowns, that would also help with ratings and good memes. Have they taken up either of my ideas?

Whoever is watching this I bet they miss the Johnny Deep trail now.

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

At the Winner Store, Horsewoman!

Actually they dont have to look very hard. These are regular Democrats.   

I hadn't been following any of this, until it hit the local news, because this woman, Cassidy Hutchinson, is from my hometown.  Cant wait to see foxnews trucks on the local streets.

Can someone tell me why she would lie under oath?  What's her goal here and why?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, vomit said:

Can someone tell me why she would lie under oath?  What's her goal here and why?

A job. 

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

She's just been really bitter and vindictive ever since R. Kelly paid her to perform anilingus on a woman who turned out to be tubgirl.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A job. 

She can't get a job without lying about the Trump?

1 minute ago, vomit said:

She can't get a job without lying about the Trump?

A good job. And no, she was stained by working for Trump. That stain has been removed and she’s all shiny. Watch.  

Donald Trump single handedly beats up an elite gang of terrorists on Air Force One, beats up his bodyguards, throws 500 mother focking snakes out the mother focking window, pump kicks the pilot in the face, and lands the focking plane himself. Then grabs the crotch of the hot stewardess. 

Joe Biden loses a fight to the stairs of that same plane. And the next day, falls off a bicycle. 

FACE!!