Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes it has to be a conspiracy. 

The rolling eyes emoji is not big enough to express what I want. 

"My precious New York Times"? Dude are you okay? Do you have nothing that brings you joy or love in your life? Who the hell would accuse someone of being devoted to a newspaper? 

He's talking about how corporate media's silence together with Big Tech censorship quashed the story.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He's talking about how corporate media's silence together with Big Tech censorship quashed the story.

Or...perhaps the story that is there is not what the media you guys follow want it to be. :dunno:

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

What's "false" is coverage the media provides and Big Tech's effort burying real stories. It's hard going over this stuff again. I made a zillion posts between November and January at the time...

I had been paying heavy attention in real time. The media, Big Tech, and the Democrats have been working hand in glove to keep the truth suppressed all this time. I had been feeling pretty good about a Trump win at the time as the results pouted in. Then a flood of stories in all the right places about "a water pipe bursting" and a delay in counting, followed by a flood of Biden votes while observers were harassed out of the building. This is what happened in Michigan. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-tcf-center-election-fraud-newly-recovered-video-shows-late-night-deliveries-tens-thousands-illegal-ballots-michigan-arena/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Molly Ball, a soldly left wing MSM journalist mind you, celebrating soon after the election, let the cat out of the bag over all the hard work of how the election was "fortified": https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/ but we'd known that all along. She didn't get the memo to STFU. Until this hit, you'd been under media and big tech information blackout. And were soon under it again. While I was digging that up, I found this link going over the article: https://stream.org/time-magazine-article-celebrates-conspiracy-to-fix-2020-election/ and various links through there. 

Then there is the 4000 mules documentary. 

Anyway, those protestors knew fully well what was going on.

So I took a look at your 'what happened in Michigan" thing and it took less than one paragraph to spot the lie.

Michigander Shane Trejo witnessed the 3:30 am Biden Ballot Drop that gave Joe Biden an outstanding lift. “There were thousands of ballots in each box,” Trejo says. “There were at least 50 boxes that I saw unloaded at 3:30 am, well after the 8:00 pm deadline for ballots to show up.”

The deadline for voting is 8PM in Michigan, there isn't a deadline for picking up the ballots and bringing them to the tabulation center. How would that be even possible; a person votes at 7:59(by the way, Michigan allows for anyone in line before 8 to vote---some votes are going to occur after the deadline) and their ballot is supposed to magically arrive miles away to be counted by 8?  

You have gone so far down the rabbit hole of a global conspiracy that you aren't even applying simple logic to these stories, not even questioning them. Volty, you're a good guy, but I'm not going to debate you on this anymore, there is no point to it, you believe there isa world-wide secret cabal controlling everything, leaving behind NO EVIDENCE that is behind everything you don't like.

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So I took a look at your 'what happened in Michigan" thing and it took less than one paragraph to spot the lie.

The deadline for voting is 8PM in Michigan, there isn't a deadline for picking up the ballots and bringing them to the tabulation center. How would that be even possible; a person votes at 7:59(by the way, Michigan allows for anyone in line before 8 to vote---some votes are going to occur after the deadline) and their ballot is supposed to magically arrive miles away to be counted by 8?  

You have gone so far down the rabbit hole of a global conspiracy that you aren't even applying simple logic to these stories, not even questioning them. Volty, you're a good guy, but I'm not going to debate you on this anymore, there is no point to it, you believe there isa world-wide secret cabal controlling everything, leaving behind NO EVIDENCE that is behind everything you don't like.

Do you think Deshaun Watson is guilty of sexual abuse? 

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Bingo. The law doesn't match what people want in this case because realistically it can't. If you want "Votes in by 8" then you need to cut voting off at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon so votes can get there. Of course you would run into tons of logistical nightmares on all of this. 

Also, it's amazing how people can look at this and not realize there is a reason a state can have like 50% of the vote in and be "called" for one candidate or another. It's because people know where votes are outstanding and what is yet to roll in. 

57 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

There is a cabal but it isn't secret and the agenda is readily provided online for anyone who cares to read it. They're not hiding, they're in plain site.

it all sounds happy-dorry globalist. "We're cleaning up the environment, and helping people and cooperating to do all these wonderful things." And all the right people are invited and involved and they work together to drive the agenda for the liberal world order. Let's all come up with a strategy for making the world super, assure each other we're making the world super, and come back next year and see how we did and can improve. 

The World Economic Forum meets openly in Davos each year, bringing together global corporate, government and NOG leaders and has been doing so for our entire lives (well mine, we share a birth year of 1971). Presidents and Prime Ministers from across the globe meet for coordinated policy discussions there in the Swiss Alps for a week. They hold meetings, make reports, and put out reports of their goals and agenda. It gets good media coverage, they do control the media after all. They don't hide the ball on their agenda, you can read the reports. They decide on an agenda and the various actors subscribe to it as best  they can, if they want, it's all voluntary after all, but they usually do because the environment is chummy and they all  like being invited back to the club.

https://www.weforum.org/

So all the jet set elites show up and conspire to fock over the little guys. Acting independently or jointly as they feel, they lead governments, NGOs, corporations, tech companies, entertainment, education ... and get pissed off when ordinary people don't go along with them and their grand vision of the future.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

So all the jet set elites show up and conspire to fock over the little guys. Acting independently or jointly as they feel, they lead governments, NGOs, corporations, tech companies, entertainment, education ... and get pissed off when ordinary people don't go along with them and their grand vision of the future.

Let's hypothetically say this is true that is the mission with all of these people in plain sight.

Do you really believe that Donald Trump- a trust fund baby, real estate tycoon, Wharton School graduate, who owns multiple golf courses where the elites meet, and who increased the swamp as President, is not a part of that "jet set elite"? Because that is the part I do not get about people's devotion to Trump. He isn't a champion of the little man defending people against the rich big bads. He is the rich big bad who convinces the little people he is giving them a helping hand but holding them down with the other. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Let's hypothetically say this is true that is the mission with all of these people in plain sight.

Do you really believe that Donald Trump- a trust fund baby, real estate tycoon, Wharton School graduate, who owns multiple golf courses where the elites meet, and who increased the swamp as President, is not a part of that "jet set elite"? Because that is the part I do not get about people's devotion to Trump. He isn't a champion of the little man defending people against the rich big bads. He is the rich big bad who convinces the little people he is giving them a helping hand but holding them down with the other. 

Why do you liberals keep saying that people who prefer Trump's policies over the the left's policies has "devotion" to Trump?

This is extreme hyperbole on your part (and that's putting it in a nice way). It just doesn't make sense and why would anyone want to read what you post when you talk like this?

22 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Why do you liberals keep saying that people who prefer Trump's policies over the the left's policies has "devotion" to Trump?

This is extreme hyperbole on your part (and that's putting it in a nice way). It just doesn't make sense and why would anyone want to read what you post when you talk like this?

Because there are quite a few people- not all- who have this weird devotion to him. It isn't policy based to those people. 

Disparaging conspiracy theories in the January 6th "insurrection" thread...

🤣🤣🤣

This place is pure comedy.

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sure he leads an elite lifestyle, he's a billionaire and an over-the-top narcissistic one at that. But he made his money in real estate and was never part of the corporatist-globalist cabal. You have to subscribe to their mindset and adopt their pan-global agenda and he never bought it and sold out. He put US interests first before international concerns which was a clean break from leaders of both uni-parties. America First was more than rhetoric.

This is less than three minutes from 1988:

He was a double middle finger to the ruling elite uniparty. Neither party represented the interests of ordinary people. He was a lifelong Democrat who took the Republican Party out of the hands of the corporate globalists and returned it to the people of the US. For all his accusations of being a liar, he was the most honest politician, and kept every promise he made.

He looked out for the issues of concern to everyday Americans, such as trade, onshoring jobs, and building stuff in the US. Scrapping NAFTA in favor of USMCA raised minimum wage in Mexican factories to $15/hour. Meanwhile he cut down on illegal immigration which reduced unemployment to record lows and put upwards pressure on wages. 

He opened up school choice plans for parents. And promoted policing and public safety issues.

He supported energy independence, got out of war entanglements, and brokered many peace deals in the Middle East and around the world and reoriented military interests towards Russia and China and he gave us three Constitutional originalist SCOTUS justices.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Sure he leads an elite lifestyle, he's a billionaire and an over-the-top narcissistic one at that. But he made his money in real estate and was never part of the corporatist-globalist cabal. You have to subscribe to their mindset and adopt their pan-global agenda and he never bought it and sold out. He put US interests first before international concerns which was a clean break from leaders of both uni-parties. America First was more than rhetoric.

This is less than three minutes from 1988:

He was a double middle finger to the ruling elite uniparty. Neither party represented the interests of ordinary people. He was a lifelong Democrat who took the Republican Party out of the hands of the corporate globalists and returned it to the people of the US. For all his accusations of being a liar, he was the most honest politician, and kept every promise he made.

He looked out for the issues of concern to everyday Americans, such as trade, onshoring jobs, and building stuff in the US. Scrapping NAFTA in favor of USMCA raised minimum wage in Mexican factories to $15/hour. Meanwhile he cut down on illegal immigration which reduced unemployment to record lows and put upwards pressure on wages. 

He opened up school choice plans for parents. And promoted policing and public safety issues.

He supported energy independence, got out of war entanglements, and brokered many peace deals in the Middle East and around the world and reoriented military interests towards Russia and China and he gave us three Constitutional originalist SCOTUS justices.

Everything you said there after the video are strong right wing talking points. 

"Unemployment to record lows" at the very least we are at those numbers right now with Biden as President- recovering all the jobs and then some lost from COVID.

USMCA is basically NAFTA with some minor cosmetic changes.

School choice is basically giving more money to rich right wing people- primarily religious right wing people.

So again- he is an elite swinging with the globalists. He is as entrenched as anyone

BTW, not only is the MSM using this platform to air every bit of questionable gossip or rumor about Trump as fact, the MSM is now starting to give Elon Musk the same treatment, such as how he runs his businesses, affairs, etc.  

On 7/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, Sean Mooney said:

"Unemployment to record lows" at the very least we are at those numbers right now with Biden as President- recovering all the jobs and then some lost from COVID.

School choice is basically giving more money to rich right wing people- primarily religious right wing people.

So again- he is an elite swinging with the globalists. He is as entrenched as anyone

Maybe you don't see it because you get your news filtered to you by the corporate press that hates him. Also that's reinforce in your line of work is full of people that oppose him because he wants to reform schools to what parents want rather than what the teachers unions want. He accomplished what he did with firm opposition from the Democrats and half his own party, the media, big tech.  The constant sting of lies and smears. Judge him by his enemies. The only people on his side are ordinary people fed up with being mistreated by the corrupt insiders rigging the system to their own ends.

I take hope in the notion that more an more people are seeing through the illusion and the lies and want to get the country back on it's feet.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2022 at 7:39 PM, Sean Mooney said:

How does school choice give more money to rich right wing people. Can’t wait to hear this one from a centrist 

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe you don't see it because you get your news filtered to you by the corporate press that hates him. Also that's reinforce in your line of work is full of people that oppose him because he wants to reform schools to what parents want rather than what the teachers unions want. He accomplished what he did with firm opposition from the Democrats and half his own party, the media, big tech.  The constant sting of lies and smears. Judge him by his enemies. The only people on his side are ordinary people fed up with being mistreated by the corrupt insiders rigging the system to their own ends.

I take hope in the notion that more an more people are seeing through the illusion and the lies and want to get the country back on it's feet.

1.) You have no idea how and where I get my news. I don't watch the news. I read sources from all sides of the aisle when it comes to issues. 

2.) You solely focused on one thing I pointed out and ignored the others.

3.) What is it that you think "parents want" that "teachers unions" by and large don't?

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How does school choice give more money to rich right wing people. Can’t wait to hear this one from a centrist 

Before I play your game tell me what you know about how charter schools are run, how they are funded, the structure of them, how they establish curriculum and testing, and the difference between voucher systems and school choice. Can't wait to hear this one. 

Public education gives money to rich left wing liberals. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

1.) You have no idea how and where I get my news. I don't watch the news. I read sources from all sides of the aisle when it comes to issues. 

2.) You solely focused on one thing I pointed out and ignored the others.

3.) What is it that you think "parents want" that "teachers unions" by and large don't?

Before I play your game tell me what you know about how charter schools are run, how they are funded, the structure of them, how they establish curriculum and testing, and the difference between voucher systems and school choice. Can't wait to hear this one. 

No explain to me how charter schools are right wing oh mighty centrist

my son goes to charter school. It’s tax funded and he had to pass exams in and is getting a great education. So tell me how evil alt right that is. 

You know what's funny, even if Trump is found guilty of treason, the only people who will care is liberals and about 10k Republican's.  The rest of us won't give a crap because we didn't like him anyway.  In the end, Libs will be cheering for the downfall of one of the best policy President's we've had in decades, all because he didn't run on their side of the ticket.  Wow are they a stupid lot.

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No explain to me how charter schools are right wing oh mighty centrist

my son goes to charter school. It’s tax funded and he had to pass exams in and is getting a great education. So tell me how evil alt right that is. 

It's a public school of course it is tax funded. What exams did he pass to get in? Kids get a great education at all public schools. 

So again- "Before I play your game tell me what you know about how charter schools are run, how they are funded, the structure of them, how they establish curriculum and testing, and the difference between voucher systems and school choice. Can't wait to hear this one. "

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's a public school of course it is tax funded. What exams did he pass to get in? Kids get a great education at all public schools. 

So again- "Before I play your game tell me what you know about how charter schools are run, how they are funded, the structure of them, how they establish curriculum and testing, and the difference between voucher systems and school choice. Can't wait to hear this one. "

:lol:

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what's funny, even if Trump is found guilty of treason, the only people who will care is liberals and about 10k Republican's.  The rest of us won't give a crap because we didn't like him anyway.  In the end, Libs will be cheering for the downfall of one of the best policy President's we've had in decades, all because he didn't run on their side of the ticket.  Wow are they a stupid lot.

Honestly- I'm not sure what the point is at this point. As I've said before the whole rhetoric while he was President of "Trump is ruining everything about America" was way overblown and equally as stupid as when people said the same about Obama or Biden or Bush or Clinton or any other time in history for the most part. I do think he at least implicitly was trying to overthrow the system on January 6th but I'm not sure what proving that at this point gets anybody. I'd rather just let him shuffle into the background of society and move on. 

Just now, craftsman said:

:lol:

They do. There are plenty of teachers at schools that have a lot of money, at schools that have little money, and everywhere in between busting their butts to help kids achieve greatness. You guys here let some bad apples spoil the bunch. The latter of which is hilarious because many of you are the same people who grumble and yell when people say "All cops are racists."

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No my son went to a regular public school the first half of last year and they moved him to the charter program. He was bored and out of place. Only doing regular 4th grade curriculum and bored. Once in charter school he started doing 8th material. 

so keep posting your nonsense. I never stated I knew everything about charter schools. I’m still waiting for your explanation of how it’s alt right rich people who benefit. Since that’s your claim and you know everything about schools

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Honestly- I'm not sure what the point is at this point. As I've said before the whole rhetoric while he was President of "Trump is ruining everything about America" was way overblown and equally as stupid as when people said the same about Obama or Biden or Bush or Clinton or any other time in history for the most part. I do think he at least implicitly was trying to overthrow the system on January 6th but I'm not sure what proving that at this point gets anybody. I'd rather just let him shuffle into the background of society and move on. 

Democrat politicians are scared of Trump because he's effective and is trying to get rid of the scumbags across the board, not just Democrats.  They needed to make him the ultimate villain.  He's a threat to the DC elitism.

This whole thing about Trump is simply politically motivated and everyone knows it. The whole point of this is that the democrats want Trump out of the picture and their mental illness inspired obsessive behavior won't let them stop. It's pure evil in the form of hatred that drives them on. It's a sad way to live your life if you are so stuck on this and neglect what you are actually getting paid to do, what you should be doing, all supported by taxpayer money. Everybody loses.

Everyone knows Trump didn't tell people to go break windows at the capital. Everyone knows he wanted the national guard at the capital and Pelosi denied it. Everyone knows that Pelosi turned down the minority leader's suggestions of 2 republicans to be on this show trial committee and decided herself to take two never-Trumpers instead.

No defense lawyers, no nothing in the form of defense. It's not a real courtroom, it's a liberal democrat b*tchfest room.

Everyone knows the democrats have been throwing false allegations at Trump throughout his whole presidency and none of it stuck. No proof of anything. Yet now that he is gone from office, they still can't stop.

When are people gonna get pissed the way the left is spending money trying to get Trump?

Everyone knows Trump couldn't just wave a magic wand and stop those people from going into the capital. I wonder why all the democratic governors and mayors during the massive riots of 2020 didn't wave their magic wands to stop the riots? Oh, yeah, they were too busy telling the police to stand down.

Liberals really should try to wake up and approach what they see today in front of their eyes. Take a trip to the southern border or something. If you are a liberal trucker, go fill up your rig. If you have a bunch of kids, go grocery shopping. If you need a new car, go buy an electric car and see how that all feels. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No my son went to a regular public school the first half of last year and they moved him to the charter program. He was bored and out of place. Only doing regular 4th grade curriculum and bored. Once in charter school he started doing 8th material. 

so keep posting your nonsense. I never stated I knew everything about charter schools. I’m still waiting for your explanation of how it’s alt right rich people who benefit. Since that’s your claim and you know everything about schools

First- I never said "alt right."

Second- you can go look up who benefits the most from charter schools. You can look at the for-profit organizations that run them. Certainly not all, but a lot of them.

Third- I worked in a charter school. I helped recruit kids to charter schools and saw the amount of spending waste that went on in our school and other schools like ours. And by reading more and more on them I saw who was primarily running them. 

Fourth- you outright said in this post that you "don't know everything about charter schools." I guarantee I know more than you about them- so you can sit back champ. I don't know everything about them- but I know more than you. 

Fifth- why did the public school move your son to the charter program?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Democrat politicians are scared of Trump because he's effective and is trying to get rid of the scumbags across the board, not just Democrats.  They needed to make him the ultimate villain.  He's a threat to the DC elitism.

I mean- Donald Trump is part of the the DC elitism whether you want to believe that or not. 

• Confused 1

There’s no waste in public education.  

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Everyone knows Trump couldn't just wave a magic wand and stop those people from going into the capital. I wonder why all the democratic governors and mayors during the massive riots of 2020 didn't wave their magic wands to stop the riots? Oh, yeah, they were too busy telling the police to stand down.

I don't know- maybe in December of 2020 Trump could've said " I think we did a lot of great things in my Presidency but the American people didn't see it that way. I did a lot for this country but I respect the results of the election and hope Joe Biden keeps making progress on the good things we did."

Instead we got a month of trying to get people to overturn or negate the results, we got constant talk of it being stolen, and we got him promoting the January 6th rally through Tweets. There were well over a million mentions of storming the Capitol on January 6th with people tagging Trump in those Tweets and he never said "Hey guys, bad idea." No instead, he showed up at the rally. Referring to the day of the elections, Trump said, "most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, 'I want to thank you very much,' and they go off to some other life, but I said, 'Something's wrong here. Something's really wrong. [It] can't have happened.' And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell, you're not going to have a country anymore" Trump also said, "you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated" He told the crowd that "you are allowed to go by very different rules," said that his supporters were "not going to take it any longer"; framed the moment as the last stand, suggested that Pence and other Republican officials put themselves in danger by accepting Biden's victory; and told the crowd he would march with them to the Capitol (although he did not do so). In his speech he used the word (or some form of) "fight" 20 times. He used "peacefully" once. Again- I don't think he explicitly thought people would do what they did but more he riled the crowd up and it got to a point where he could not contain his creation anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There’s no waste in public education.  

Another guy who knows nothing speaking up again- do you ever get tired of being wrong? 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Another guy who knows nothing speaking up again- do you ever get tired of being wrong? 

It was a simple statement.  Why are you flying off the handle? I’m just pointing out that your claim of there being waste in the charter school system isn’t really relevant  when you have to account for the waste in the public education system.  Unless you’re saying there isn’t any. 

And before people respond to my post- here's a hypothetical for you:

Let's say Barack Obama lost to Mitt Romney in 2012 and he spent 2 months grumbling about how the election was stolen and that we need to overturn the votes. And the people need to march to the Capitol and let the congress know that they are pissed off and then all of this happened.

Would you be cool with that? Would you be saying "Oh they were just taking selfies" and it was nothing?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was a simple statement.  Why are you flying off the handle? I’m just pointing out that your claim of there being waste in the charter school system isn’t really relevant  when you have to account for the waste in the public education system.  Unless you’re saying there isn’t any. 

Explain what waste means to you and then give examples of waste in a public school and a charter school and then tell us how they are similar. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't know- maybe in December of 2020 Trump could've said " I think we did a lot of great things in my Presidency but the American people didn't see it that way. I did a lot for this country but I respect the results of the election and hope Joe Biden keeps making progress on the good things we did."

Instead we got a month of trying to get people to overturn or negate the results, we got constant talk of it being stolen, and we got him promoting the January 6th rally through Tweets. There were well over a million mentions of storming the Capitol on January 6th with people tagging Trump in those Tweets and he never said "Hey guys, bad idea." No instead, he showed up at the rally. Referring to the day of the elections, Trump said, "most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, 'I want to thank you very much,' and they go off to some other life, but I said, 'Something's wrong here. Something's really wrong. [It] can't have happened.' And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don't fight like Hell, you're not going to have a country anymore" Trump also said, "you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated" He told the crowd that "you are allowed to go by very different rules," said that his supporters were "not going to take it any longer"; framed the moment as the last stand, suggested that Pence and other Republican officials put themselves in danger by accepting Biden's victory; and told the crowd he would march with them to the Capitol (although he did not do so). In his speech he used the word (or some form of) "fight" 20 times. He used "peacefully" once. Again- I don't think he explicitly thought people would do what they did but more he riled the crowd up and it got to a point where he could not contain his creation anymore.

We could go on and on with this crap forever. Why are these people not on trial? Because it gets down to the people themselves who commit the crimes. Not those who have opinions. I have never been swayed by a politician to commit acts of violence, and those who do commit the violence, are guilty all on their own. 

This whole sham is just another ploy by the left to say that the people are docile and can't think for themselves. If they were so docile, why didn't they listen to Trump when he said for them to go home peacefully, or if they go to the capital, go there to peacefully protest. Somehow, those words always get left out of the narrative.

What about these political loons. When are their trials coming up?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And before people respond to my post- here's a hypothetical for you:

Let's say Barack Obama lost to Mitt Romney in 2012 and he spent 2 months grumbling about how the election was stolen and that we need to overturn the votes. And the people need to march to the Capitol and let the congress know that they are pissed off and then all of this happened.

Would you be cool with that? Would you be saying "Oh they were just taking selfies" and it was nothing?

Ho-hum.... Democrats have done it before.

I gotta say, if ever there was a scent of ill gotten election stealing, 2020 is definitely up there with the mail in voting. The proven dead people having votes, the multiple ballots being sent to people's homes, and the after hours surge of 100% Biden voter that flipped 5 states while people slept the night after the election.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

We could go on and on with this crap forever. Why are these people not on trial? Because it gets down to the people themselves who commit the crimes. Not those who have opinions. I have never been swayed by a politician to commit acts of violence, and those who do commit the violence, are guilty all on their own. 

This whole sham is just another ploy by the left to say that the people are docile and can't think for themselves. If they were so docile, why didn't they listen to Trump when he said for them to go home peacefully, or if they go to the capital, go there to peacefully protest. Somehow, those words always get left out of the narrative.

What about these political loons. When are their trials coming up?

Again- I've said before I wasn't cool with downplaying things in 2020. I would've at least liked for politicians to call out the looting as diverting from what the focus should've been. 

And again- rhetoric is a powerful tool. When you have people who are already angry there is no need to inflame them- why use the word "fight" 20+ times and "peaceful" 1. He tweeted to the people but much later and after 7-8 weeks of rhetoric the other way. I would bet a bunch of the people in the Capitol who saw the video thought "they made him say this."

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Ho-hum.... Democrats have done it before.

I gotta say, if ever there was a scent of ill gotten election stealing, 2020 is definitely up there with the mail in voting. The proven dead people having votes, the multiple ballots being sent to people's homes, and the after hours surge of 100% Biden voter that flipped 5 states while people slept the night after the election.

So you are saying you would've been okay with Barack Obama saying the same exact things as Trump and you would have said about the people "They were just taking selfies."?

34 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

First- I never said "alt right."

Second- you can go look up who benefits the most from charter schools. You can look at the for-profit organizations that run them. Certainly not all, but a lot of them.

Third- I worked in a charter school. I helped recruit kids to charter schools and saw the amount of spending waste that went on in our school and other schools like ours. And by reading more and more on them I saw who was primarily running them. 

Fourth- you outright said in this post that you "don't know everything about charter schools." I guarantee I know more than you about them- so you can sit back champ. I don't know everything about them- but I know more than you. 

Fifth- why did the public school move your son to the charter program?

1) right alt right it’s all the same 

2) who benefits most is kids getting better education

3) there is wasteful spending in every aspect of life

4) I never said I know more about charter schools. I only commented because you made it about rich right wing nonsense

5) because my son is extremely advanced and they regular school has 30 students all on the same level. He pretty much learned stuff he learned when he was 5 and home schooled. He’s 10. He took a test when he went into public school and tested into 8th grade but we wanted him to be with kids his age. So they moved him into a 4/5 charter class which has 14 students and he can go at his own pace.