Big Guy

Prepare Yourselves!

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

the real problem is what i keep saying.  we dont have freedom of the press anymore.  stop being a puss and fix it.

The press is free as hell. The problem is the media not being fact-based, fair and unbiased, forcing mentally unstable weirdos like you to think for yourselves instead of crashing into craziness that fuels your disturbing and ever-deepening dysfunction.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

The press is free as hell. The problem is the media not being fact-based, fair and unbiased, forcing mentally unstable weirdos like you to think for yourselves instead of crashing into craziness that fuels your disturbing and ever-deepening dysfunction.

fox news?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????fox news?????????????????????????????????????????????😂What a JOKE!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

fox news?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????fox news?????????????????????????????????????????????😂What a JOKE!

FOX!!!! :cry:

:banana: :pointstosky:

Rustaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! Keep it coming dude. You rock.

On 6/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, Utilit99 said:

Just wait. If they stay in power they will monitor your grocery bills and find out you are growing your own. Then they will slap a state tax on it per every tomato or green bean  you grow. 

One of the few good things left about the state of Minnesota is that there's no food tax. Of course if you're rich enough to eat out (prepared food) it's 8.40%

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

One of the few good things left about the state of Minnesota is that there's no food tax. Of course if you're rich enough to eat out (prepared food) it's 8.40%

This would be fine with me if all there was in terms of taxation in the US was sales tax. 

Pay extra for luxury or entertainment etc....

Pay little to no tax on staples in life. Food, shelter, utilities, health, transportation, ect. 

Pay up for luxery items. That way, guys like creepy joe would be happy taxing the rich to a greater degree. It would be a natural sliding scale of taxation and the people would have a choice in the whole deal.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

This would be fine with me if all there was in terms of taxation in the US was sales tax. 

Pay extra for luxury or entertainment etc....

Pay little to no tax on staples in life. Food, shelter, utilities, health, transportation, ect. 

Pay up for luxery items. That way, guys like creepy joe would be happy taxing the rich to a greater degree. It would be a natural sliding scale of taxation and the people would have a choice in the whole deal.

I don't necessarily disagree, but luxury taxes have been tried before. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-06-13-9102220626-story.html

I've been a capitalist my entire adult life, but when I see years where companies like Amazon pay zero federal taxes, I get as upset as anyone.

I'd prefer eliminating a substantial amount of the 7000 or so pages of IRS tax code (loopholes) which allow things like that to happen.

Taxation is theft

Inflation is theft

stock up morons lol

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 4:57 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

You know it's serious when he starts with the finger snap point.

👌👈

this one's for you asshat 🤣

Hmmm......more processing plant disasters ( I wonder how and why? lol )

Ladies first ( no, not trans b!tches )

On 6/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, Big Guy said:

Not just that, with the "supply chain issues", cost of fuel, Putin, Cow Farts / Climate Change, Orange Man Bad, Racism, etc. lol, inflation is going to be beyond out of control leading to so many problems including shortages of all things, riots, basic transportation, layoffs, BK's, unemployment, starvation, and the list goes on.

Everything is being done intentionally to slowly shut us down, has been for a long time but they've sped it up recently.

BAD things are on the horizon, prepare

Not that I necessarily doubt your vision of the future, but who is intentionally shutting us down and for whose benefit?

• Thanks 1

I do some prepping and have enough to feed my family for a year. I also have an agreement with some friends to travel to his family farm in Tennesse if we need to. 

Unfortunately, I lost all my guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident. But if I did have them I and my select friends would be able to take what we needed.

I watched a video where a guy described surviving in a war-torn country. He said gold and silver won't help liquor, food, medicial supplies and women are what people will barter with.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Not that I necessarily doubt your vision of the future, but who is intentionally shutting us down and for whose benefit?

Globalists, basically THE 1% that you keep hearing about. Did you know that Bill Gates for one is not only a eugenicist, he's been buying up US Farmland just like China. He also has owns patents for and has been funding biological weapons. That is only 1 drop in the bucket of all that is happening. I don't have time or energy to feed you guys, please be open minded and do your own research. I'll still share things though.

I've been spouting this stuff for about 20 years and have been following many sources

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I do some prepping and have enough to feed my family for a year. I also have an agreement with some friends to travel to his family farm in Tennesse if we need to. 

Unfortunately, I lost all my guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident. But if I did have them I and my select friends would be able to take what we needed.

I watched a video where a guy described surviving in a war-torn country. He said gold and silver won't help liquor, food, medicial supplies and women are what people will barter with.

yep, people with a conscience and compassion will barter with you, those who don't will murder and just take.

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

yep, people with a conscience and compassion will barter with you, those who don't will murder and just take.

This is why you need protection when you barter. As I mentioned above you MUST have support. If a person thinks they can hide and support themselves someone will come along and take it.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 2:06 AM, Big Guy said:

This is just one of sooo many sources I gather from.......decide for yourself

This is a “source”? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Globalists, basically THE 1% that you keep hearing about. Did you know that Bill Gates for one is not only a eugenicist, he's been buying up US Farmland just like China. He also has owns patents for and has been funding biological weapons. That is only 1 drop in the bucket of all that is happening. I don't have time or energy to feed you guys, please be open minded and do your own research. I'll still share things though.

I've been spouting this stuff for about 20 years and have been following many sources

I appreciate the sentiment that you don’t have time to spoon feed people.  I often decline to comment here for similar reasons.

However, when you say something as nebulous as “they’re intentionally shutting us down” it’s not legit to then tell people to do their own research.  I mean, your statement couldn’t have been more vague.

29 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I appreciate the sentiment that you don’t have time to spoon feed people.  I often decline to comment here for similar reasons.

However, when you say something as nebulous as “they’re intentionally shutting us down” it’s not legit to then tell people to do their own research.  I mean, your statement couldn’t have been more vague.

Agenda 21 / 30 is a good place to start

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Where in tennessee?

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Where in tennessee?

Head towards Nashville. Take a right and keep going until you hear the banjos play.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Head towards Nashville. Take a right and keep going until you hear the banjos play.

I was just wondering what area. I'm from there is all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I was just wondering what area. I'm from there is all.

Near Waynesboro

18 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Fun thought for the day!

• Haha 1

Re: the one video talking about feminine hygiene products, fortunately in the last ~15 years, more women have been taking to non-disposable period products. For the preppers here with ladies in the family not doing that, there's menstrual cups (pretty popular) and non-diaper like period absorbing underwear (among other options). Maybe a weird conversation to have, though.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, naomi said:

Re: the one video talking about feminine hygiene products, fortunately in the last ~15 years, more women have been taking to non-disposable period products. For the preppers here with ladies in the family not doing that, there's menstrual cups (pretty popular) and non-diaper like period absorbing underwear (among other options). Maybe a weird conversation to have, though.

thanks Naomi....I as a man know nothing of these things, but there are females in my life of course.

18 hours ago, naomi said:

It's a discussion that needs to be had if any women are seriously talking about prepping or if any men have women in their group, they need to be aware.  It gets talked about a few times in the homesteading and prepping groups I follow on Facebook.

• Thanks 1

Hmmm........I wonder why the water keeps dropping? 🤔

On 6/10/2022 at 11:03 PM, huskyhater75 said:

My motto-SURVIVE AND ADVANCE..............................and that 1000% includes ANY trumpers that want to start a (HAHAHA, BIG talk-no action SOB's) civil war........what a wipeout that would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂💪

Wow. Trump again. 

On 6/14/2022 at 9:47 PM, Big Guy said:

What exactly would be in it for Bill Gates if he kills off half the planet (or whatever the supposed number is)?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What exactly would be in it for Bill Gates if he kills off half the planet (or whatever the supposed number is)?

do I know why Jeffrey Dahmer chose to eat his victims? 

Both Gates & His Dad are / were Eugenicists