Big Guy

Prepare Yourselves!

Anybody prepping for the upcoming days, weeks, months, years?

Don't forget that you'll need extra for the crazier than normal starving Libs that you know and love.

if so, what kind of food, etc. are you buying?

11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Anybody prepping for the upcoming days, weeks, months, years?

Don't forget that you'll need extra for the crazier than normal starving Libs that you know and love.

if so, what kind of food, etc. are you buying?

I prepped for my fishing tournament Saturday.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I prepped for my fishing tournament Saturday.

I hope you have a good catch, maybe freeze some for later use

I take it you guys don't see what's coming do ya?

My neighbor just got his oil bill for the year going forward. Went from 180 a month to 425. Winter is coming. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Not just that, with the "supply chain issues", cost of fuel, Putin, Cow Farts / Climate Change, Orange Man Bad, Racism, etc. lol, inflation is going to be beyond out of control leading to so many problems including shortages of all things, riots, basic transportation, layoffs, BK's, unemployment, starvation, and the list goes on.

Everything is being done intentionally to slowly shut us down, has been for a long time but they've sped it up recently.

BAD things are on the horizon, prepare

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Not just that, with the "supply chain issues", cost of fuel, Putin, Cow Farts / Climate Change, Orange Man Bad, Racism, etc. lol, inflation is going to be beyond out of control leading to so many problems including shortages of all things, riots, basic transportation, layoffs, BK's, unemployment, starvation, and the list goes on.

Everything is being done intentionally to slowly shut us down, has been for a long time but they've sped it up recently.

BAD things are on the horizon, prepare

Agreed. A majority of Americans have become far too complacent. They believe that whenever a little hiccup comes along (the plandemic) Government will always be there to help them pay for housing, food, healthcare, even direct monthly payments for every child in the home. If debt ever has to be addressed seriously, all that will go away.   

My motto is, "everything is fine, until it isn't"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Agreed. A majority of Americans have become far too complacent. They believe that whenever a little hiccup comes along (the plandemic) Government will always be there to help them pay for housing, food, healthcare, even direct monthly payments for every child in the home. If debt ever has to be addressed seriously, all that will go away.   

Yep. Everything will be fine... For our corporate masters. The system is designed where they make money no matter what.

The rest? Fock them.

• Like 1

I tried searching this and the only place I could find info on it was from conservative sites. This either means that it’s a major cover up by the rest of the country or it’s fear mongering from the right. As always, who the hell knows what to believe? 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I tried searching this and the only place I could find info on it was from conservative sites. This either means that it’s a major cover up by the rest of the country or it’s fear mongering from the right. As always, who the hell knows what to believe? 

Biden said there would be food shortages. Hard to believe you couldn’t find that anywhere. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is just one of sooo many sources I gather from.......decide for yourself

9 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

and sadly he can't fully speak the truth, he'll lose his channel

so basically everything he says is truth, but what he doesn't say is that it's all being done deliberately, even the drought

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said there would be food shortages. Hard to believe you couldn’t find that anywhere. 

I was looking for the blackouts. 

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I've been hearing stuff like this for a couple years now.  I'm not as concerned as this guy.

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My neighbor just got his oil bill for the year going forward. Went from 180 a month to 425. Winter is coming. 

"It's going to be a dark winter." -creepy joe biden

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You think CNET is right wing? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think CNET is right wing? 

The stories generally originate from the right from my experience.  I'm in a couple homesteading and prepping groups on facebook and this stuff gets talked about often and has been mentioned for a few years now.

I think it's always important to be prepared for any kind of disaster but I don't think it's good to dwell on it too much.  

I grow much of my own food, started a few years back and really got into it.  Good to have access to fresh stuff without the Democrat tax on it

Just now, RLLD said:

I grow much of my own food, started a few years back and really got into it.  Good to have access to fresh stuff without the Democrat tax on it

Just wait. If they stay in power they will monitor your grocery bills and find out you are growing your own. Then they will slap a state tax on it per every tomato or green bean  you grow. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

White privilege. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White privilege. 

Yes, intelligence, decency and self-sufficiency....I think that is what "white privilege" is really describing. 

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

Yes, intelligence, decency and self-sufficiency....I think that is what "white privilege" is really describing. 

bingo

I also need to add.......you Liberal "Men" need to stock up on Feminine Products

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I also need to add.......you Liberal "Men" need to stock up on Feminine Products

What do your preparations consist of?

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What do your preparations consist of?

Rice ( warning, most likely contains arsenic but will keep you alive )

Canned Goods of your choice, use your head dummy! ( protein, nutrients, calories, fats )

Dried goods, pasta, etc.

Camping Gear ( the works ) look it up

Medical Supplies ( the basics )

Pet food

a FULL tank of gas so you can get out of your stupid City!

12 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Rice ( warning, most likely contains arsenic but will keep you alive )

Canned Goods of your choice, use your head dummy! ( protein, nutrients, calories, fats )

Dried goods, pasta, etc.

Camping Gear ( the works ) look it up

Medical Supplies ( the basics )

Pet food

a FULL tank of gas so you can get out of your stupid City!

Where will you go?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where will you go?

away from Cities and especially Liberals 

23 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

away from Cities and especially Liberals 

I’m surprised you don’t have a place out in the country ready to bug out to. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m surprised you don’t have a place out in the country ready to bug out to. 

anywhere is out

a bat cave would be preferable 

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

anywhere is out

a bat cave would be preferable 

I always imagined taking an RV to this valley by a trout stream. I use to fish and deer hunt there. Could survive there a long time. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Big Guy said:

and sadly he can't fully speak the truth, he'll lose his channel

so basically everything he says is truth, but what he doesn't say is that it's all being done deliberately, even the drought

You know it's serious when he starts with the finger snap point.

👌👈

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You know it's serious when he starts with the finger snap point.

👌👈

yeah I can't stand that......as well as his stupid 90's hair style

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

yeah I can't stand that......as well as his stupid 90's hair style

#fingersnappoint

22 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

when a society collapses into a communist dictatorship, its typically in the form of high inflation, shortages, collapse of production, then some young commie steps in a promises the sun, moon and stars as long as you give him absolute power.

venezuela for example. russia in 1917 too.

we were once able to make a beachhead in Normandy, land troops, establish a whole slew of infrastructure, and just start pumping men, machines, fuel nonstop into France in a matter of months.  but i guess we cant set up a neverending convoy of water trucks to ship all the endless amounts of water dumped by the jet stream on washington state to refill lake mead, the great salt lake, socal, etc.

the real problem is what i keep saying.  we dont have freedom of the press anymore.  stop being a puss and fix it.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:49 PM, easilyscan said:

My motto-SURVIVE AND ADVANCE..............................and that 1000% includes ANY trumpers that want to start a (HAHAHA, BIG talk-no action SOB's) civil war........what a wipeout that would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂💪