dogcows

How many white supremacist terrorists can you fit in a UHaul?

I don’t know anything about Patriot Front to say anything. The accusations might be true. There are real white supremacist hate groups out there. QAnon idiots too. 

Just keep in mind that the media and government like tossing that label around at everyone so I wouldn’t take their word for it without digging a bit deeper on your own and o learn more of these guys.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don’t know anything about Patriot Front to say anything. The accusations might be true. There are real white supremacist hate groups out there. QAnon idiots too. 

Just keep in mind that the media and government like tossing that label around at everyone so I wouldn’t take their word for it without digging a bit deeper on your own and o learn more of these guys.

Here's the front blurb off their website...

Recognition: Americans will fully recognize themselves as a people, not merely citizens or residents of a country, but a people bearing a unique national interest rooted in our heritage on this continent. Our people, born to this nation of our European race, must reforge themselves as a new collective capable of asserting our right to cultural independence. The LIFE of this nation, unique among all others, will be defended

Looks pretty white supremacist to me.

• Thanks 1

so what were they arrested for?

cause being a hate group is NOT a crime

is this minority report?  You can't arrest people for assuming they are going for a riot, nor can you for carrying weapons unless said weapons are illegal

however there would have to be intent to pull over a Uhaul, and at that point a probably cause to search the vehicle

but Daily Beast is a fake news website so who knows what the ACTUAL story is

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

This is what I was wondering. During BLM protests they KNEW they were gonna destroy stuff yet didn’t do anything to prevent it. I’m all for stopping these things before they happen but have some focking decency and apply it equally to ALL these groups: KKK, white nationalists, BLM, antifa, etc. ALL these should be arrested not just one of them 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Recognition: Americans will fully recognize themselves as a people, not merely citizens or residents of a country, but a people bearing a unique national interest rooted in our heritage on this continent. Our people, born to this nation of our European race, must reforge themselves as a new collective capable of asserting our right to cultural independence. The LIFE of this nation, unique among all others, will be defended

Yeah, I’ve been looking over their site, ready to roll my eyes. It didn’t happen. As it turns out, sometimes, when the government and MSM label a group as white supremacists, they actually aren’t wrong.

I won’t be denouncing Merrick Garland and pulling the unfair state oppression card for these guys. No. I do wonder what they’ll be charge with since they hadn’t actually done anything wrong yet. Also, I hope evidence exists that they were actually intending to do something  besides counter-protesting the Pride parade.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, I’ve been looking over their site, ready to roll my eyes. It didn’t happen. As it turns out, sometimes, when the government and MSM label a group as white supremacists, they actually aren’t wrong.

I won’t be denouncing Merrick Garland and pulling the unfair state oppression card for these guys. No. I do wonder what they’ll be charge with since they hadn’t actually done anything wrong yet. Also, I hope evidence exists that they were actually intending to do something  besides counter-protesting the Pride parade.

You gotta figure these guys are under surveillance. Im sure there is some conspiracy charge, they acquired weapons, etc.

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You gotta figure these guys are under surveillance. Im sure there is some conspiracy charge, they acquired weapons, etc.

I wonder if the Feds even bother infiltrating antifa or Black Lies Matter.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I wonder if the Feds even bother infiltrating antifa or Black Lies Matter.

No need. The feds created them. There is no such thing as a grass roots leftist movement.

• Like 1

Get back to me when kameltoe,  maxipad waters, creepy joe and all the liberal city mayors denounce this and demand justice on these people. Riots of 2020. 

But let's talk about some guys who are here legally and haven't done anything even remotely close to this kind of shlt. In fact, they weren't doing anything.  

I was curious after seeing a few comments here, so…

It turns out this group was NOT under surveillance. A concerned citizen saw a bunch of guys with weapons and masks jamming 🤡-car-style into a UHaul at a motel and called law enforcement.

You CAN be arrested for unlawful assembly. We have the right to “peaceably assemble” in the constitution. This was definitely not that. They had weapons and were approaching the gay pride rally.

It will probably turn out better for these micro-dicks that they got caught before they actually hurt anybody. When you look at sentencing for something like attempted murder vs murder, the former has a much lighter sentence. They are being charged with conspiracy to riot.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Get back to me when kameltoe,  maxipad waters, creepy joe and all the liberal city mayors denounce this and demand justice on these people. Riots of 2020. 

But let's talk about some guys who are here legally and haven't done anything even remotely close to this kind of shlt. In fact, they weren't doing anything.  

Jack Del Rio, is that you???

23 minutes ago, dogcows said:

creepy joe, is that you? Loved how he called Rittenhouse a racist white supremacist only to have that slapped back in his face by a court of law. 

Hope he get's his ass sued for millions that dirty creepy pedophile. Maybe hunter will loan him the money to pay up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It turns out this group was NOT under surveillance. A concerned citizen saw a bunch of guys with weapons and masks jamming 🤡-car-style into a UHaul at a motel and called law enforcement.

You CAN be arrested for unlawful assembly. We have the right to “peaceably assemble” in the constitution. This was definitely not that. They had weapons and were approaching the gay pride rally.

It will probably turn out better for these micro-dicks that they got caught before they actually hurt anybody. When you look at sentencing for something like attempted murder vs murder, the former has a much lighter sentence. They are being charged with conspiracy to riot.

Unlawful assembly. :lol:

53 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You have an issue if someone points out unequal application of the law? What country are you from? Can’t be the untied states. Equal application of the law is our foundation. And pointing it out why it isn’t happening is our freedom. 

unfortunately, the term "white supremacist" lost all meaning when the leftist MSM allowed it to be applied to Trump without harsh rebuke.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

:lol: They will be let go. There might be misdemeanor charges and fines. 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: They will be let go. There might be misdemeanor charges and fines. 

All of a sudden the libs don't like protests. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The GC defending white supremicists.

Stunner. :mellow: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

All of a sudden the libs don't like protests. 

Never did. They are scared of blacks and gays. 

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is this minority report?  You can't arrest people for assuming they are going for a riot, nor can you for carrying weapons unless said weapons are illegal

however there would have to be intent to pull over a Uhaul, and at that point a probably cause to search the vehicle

but Daily Beast is a fake news website so who knows what the ACTUAL story is

Well there's at least 30 charges of not wearing a seatbelt.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is it lawful to transport humans in that manner.  Seems unsafe.  

Only mexicans.

• Haha 1

30 fbi agents and one retard?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

30 fbi agents and one retard?

Please leave your sexual fantasies out of this…

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is it lawful to transport humans in that manner.  Seems unsafe.  

The other day I saw a couple guys standing on the back of a garbage truck, each with one arm around a bar hanging on for dear life, going 30mph+ down the road. So :dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

The other day I saw a couple guys standing on the back of a garbage truck, each with one arm around a bar hanging on for dear life, going 30mph+ down the road. So :dunno:

Guys? GUYS!!! Did you just assume their gender? This is a hate crime!!!!

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

liberal bot activated. 0101011110100001 beep boop.  guilt trip initiated.  bzzzt.

• Sad 1

All the ones still masked are FBI Agents. There is no reason not to pull their mask off after being cuffed other than to conceal their identity.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

The GC defending white supremicists.

Stunner. :mellow: 

liberal bot activated. 0101011110100001 beep boop.  guilt trip initiated.  bzzzt.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Serious question. Where is the supremacy in this? Where are they claiming their superiority? 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Come on dude, it’s fun to play with UT99… plus, I will gladly take any chance to dump on the Washington Redskins Football Team Commanders.