dogcows

How many white supremacist terrorists can you fit in a UHaul?

After reading the replies in this thread, I'm impressed so many of you were able to raise bail so quickly.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Serious question. Where is the supremacy in this? Where are they claiming their superiority? 

it doesnt.  it doesnt say any 1 group of people is superior or inferior to anyone else.  it just speaks of a right to assert cultural independence.

but when the phrase "white lives matter" is considered "white supremacy", the term "white supremacy" becomes a joke, anyway.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Guys? GUYS!!! Did you just assume their gender? This is a hate crime!!!!

:lol:

34 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Come on dude, it’s fun to play with UT99… plus, I will gladly take any chance to dump on the Washington Redskins Football Team Commanders.

"come on dude, its fun to call out liberal bots and shiit on them."

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

it doesnt.  it doesnt say any 1 group of people is superior or inferior to anyone else.  it just speaks of a right to assert cultural independence.

but when the phrase "white lives matter" is considered "white supremacy", the term "white supremacy" becomes a joke, anyway.

It's been interesting watching white people get gaslighted into hating their own culture. 

In today's day and age you can't say anything positive or want to associate with white people in the same way all other races do with their own people without being labeled a white supremacists.

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

ASD?

ATM.  

And I ain't talking a cash machine.  💩🍑

I thought rioting was legal now ? Maybe it's just a Minnesota thing ?

Mohamed Hussein Abdi 

He entered Gordon Parks High School, poured a clear liquid from a white container onto the floor & a trash can in the cafeteria.

He then ignited a fire in the trash can using a liquid-soaked garment, & ran from the building as flames & black smoke erupted.

He also burned the school flag & threw rocks through glass windows & at law-enforcement.

He attended Gordon Parks high school.

He was found guilty. 
Federal guidelines for a crime like this, range from 37 to 46 months (Prison) 

He was sentenced to probation.

Here's a picture of him in action on May 28, 2020

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB8FBF

4 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I thought rioting was legal now ? Maybe it's just a Minnesota thing ?

Mohamed Hussein Abdi 

He entered Gordon Parks High School, poured a clear liquid from a white container onto the floor & a trash can in the cafeteria.

He then ignited a fire in the trash can using a liquid-soaked garment, & ran from the building as flames & black smoke erupted.

He also burned the school flag & threw rocks through glass windows & at law-enforcement.

He attended Gordon Parks high school.

He was found guilty. 
Federal guidelines for a crime like this, range from 37 to 46 months (Prison) 

He was sentenced to probation.

Here's a picture of him in action on May 28, 2020

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB8FBF

And the left makes believe they care about safe schools. 

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

All the ones still masked are FBI Agents. There is no reason not to pull their mask off after being cuffed other than to conceal their identity.

So nobody else finds this suspicious? 

So not only did they let the suspects keep their masks, hats, and sunglasses on. but I saw videos where they still had backpacks and other equipment still on their person. The police then turned their backs on these very dangerous criminals and had the media take photos and video.

Jesus this whole thing is glowing brighter than the sun. The gas lighting continues.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

30 fbi agents and one retard?

Seems to be the case. Great use of resources. :lol:

39 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I heard they had shin pads!

Back up catchers for the yankees.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

So not only did they let the suspects keep their masks, hats, and sunglasses on. but I saw videos where they still had backpacks and other equipment still on their person. The police then turned their backs on these very dangerous criminals and had the media take photos and video.

Jesus this whole thing is glowing brighter than the sun. The gas lighting continues.

So you're saying this was a false flag operation?

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're saying this was a false flag operation?

Did you see the pictures? :lol:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Did you see the pictures? :lol:

So you agree that it was a false flag operation?

This is the danger when you start calling gays "groomers" and "pedos", you get  a bunch of idiots that want to go kill gays at a pride parade, in an attempt to "protect the children", and then their defenders say it was a false flag operation and they were actually FBI agents.

This is the problem with the alt right.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's been interesting watching white people get gaslighted into hating their own culture. 

In today's day and age you can't say anything positive or want to associate with white people in the same way all other races do with their own people without being labeled a white supremacists.

I like their reverence for the founding fathers and the people who died for the country. That part is well written and inspiring. It would have been nice to see a few words thrown in welcoming Asian, Hispanic, Muslim, and black fans for George Washington, Thomas Jefferson; people of any ethnicity or religious group that also buy into the philosophy and beliefs the founders espoused. There's an uncomfortable racial undercurrent that seems to exclude potential allies based on race.

The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are explicitly not racist and welcome people of all backgrounds. It would have been nice to see that from Patriot Front. That no such wording exists, on the contrary that they seem exclusively interested in people of European descent, enhances a sort of racial exclusion.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is the danger when you start calling gays "groomers" and "pedos", you get  a bunch of idiots that want to go kill gays at a pride parade, in an attempt to "protect the children", and then their defenders say it was a false flag operation and they were actually FBI agents.

This is the problem with the alt right.

What are they charged with? 

For now, each of the 31 people arrested faces a misdemeanor conspiracy to riot charge.

spooky

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Arraignment is today

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patriot-front-white-nationalists-arrested-in-idaho/

Another vote for false flag I see :lol:

No, I don’t care for these types and they can swing as far as I’m concerned.  But of course, you had to hype it up that they were on their way to committing mass murder. How were they planning on doing that? With shin guards? Why isn’t the truth enough for you? 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like their reverence for the founding fathers and the people who died for the country. That part is well written and inspiring. It would have been nice to see a few words thrown in welcoming Asian, Hispanic, Muslim, and black fans for George Washington, Thomas Jefferson; people of any ethnicity or religious group that also buy into the philosophy and beliefs the founders espoused. There's an uncomfortable racial undercurrent that seems to exclude potential allies based on race.

The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are explicitly not racist and welcome people of all backgrounds. It would have been nice to see that from Patriot Front. That no such wording exists, on the contrary that they seem exclusively interested in people of European descent, enhances a sort of racial exclusion.

So? Literally, every other race is allowed to be "exclusively interested" in their own people. Other than white people. Japan is for the Japanese, China for the Chinese, and Africa for Africans. England for everyone.

I understand pointing this out makes me racist.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

So? Literally, every other race is allowed to be "exclusively interested" in their own people. Other than white people. Japan is for the Japanese, China for the Chinese, and Africa for Africans. England for everyone.

I understand pointing this out makes me racist.

Western countries gave up the notion of white ethnic pride when Hitler gave everyone a bad taste. Immigrants from everywhere started pouring into the US due to law changes via the immigration and nationality act in 1965. Meanwhile most of Europe is also overrun with migrants from elsewhere as well.

Personally, I'm not offended if people with darker skin want to migrate to the US, so long as they embrace the values, history, and philosophical beliefs of the country. The problem is that leftoids have been in control the school history and social studies curriculums and so history is being taught from an America sucks, is permanently racist, Howard Zinn perspective. And rich white leftoids are the first to indulge in these lies themselves. It constitutes a great deal of what's tearing the country apart and causing it to collapse in on itself.

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

For now, each of the 31 people arrested faces a misdemeanor conspiracy to riot charge.

spooky

Crazy huh? I wonder if the threw Molotov cocktails at police what they would be charged with? You know, like in the riots of 2020.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Western countries gave up the notion of white ethnic pride when Hitler gave everyone a bad taste. Immigrants from everywhere started pouring into the US due to law changes via the immigration and nationality act in 1965. Meanwhile most of Europe is also overrun with migrants from elsewhere as well.

Personally, I'm not offended if people with darker skin want to migrate to the US, so long as they embrace the values, history, and philosophical beliefs of the country. The problem is that leftoids have been in control the school history and social studies curriculums and so history is being taught from an America sucks, is permanently racist, Howard Zinn perspective. And rich white leftoids are the first to indulge in these lies themselves. It constitutes a great deal of what's tearing the country apart and causing it to collapse in on itself.

Pure and simple. 

But there are dissenting people who live here that think everyone should retain their own culture when coming here. 

Bad idea. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Pure and simple. 

But there are dissenting people who live here that think everyone should retain their own culture when coming here. 

Bad idea. 

The ship for race has sailed. The best hope is that the hispanics, asians, blacks, and others that come here figure out they're more culturally, finacially, and ideologically aligned with the conservatives than they are with the degenerate leftoid scumbag freak show Marxists aka the Democratic Party 2022.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

IMO the 1965 ACT lead us into the situation we are in today. 

It's interesting the wording you use in the second bold. IMO it's part of the programing you talked about in social studies curriculums. The simple fact is most of the people who come here do not embrace the values, history, and philosophical beliefs of the country. It's why Democrats have made a hard shift to govern like the places those people came from to get those votes. Every race other than white votes overwhelmingly for Democrats.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The ship for race has sailed. The best hope is that the hispanics, asians, blacks, and others that come here figure out they're more culturally, finacially, and ideologically aligned with the conservatives than they are with the degenerate leftoid scumbag freak show Marxists aka the Democratic Party 2022.

There is no hope for that. I'm not sure what more proof you need.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

IMO the 1965 ACT lead us into the situation we are in today. 

It's interesting the wording you use in the second bold. IMO it's part of the programing you talked about in social studies curriculums. The simple fact is most of the people who come here do not embrace the values, history, and philosophical beliefs of the country. It's why Democrats have made a hard shift to govern like the places those people came from to get those votes. Every race other than white votes overwhelmingly for Democrats.

The Chinese Americans that my wife communicates with online in her wechat circle all love President Trump and loathe the Democrats. Every one of them is way further to the right than I am, like Nick Fuentes right. Asians are Republicans, they just don't know it yet. Hispanics are abandoning the Dems too. Blacks more slowly.

Just now, Voltaire said:

The Chinese Americans that my wife communicates with online in her wechat circle all love President Trump and loathe the Democrats. Every one of them is way further to the right than I am, like Nick Fuentes right. Asians are Republicans, they just don't know it yet. Hispanics are abandoning the Dems too. Blacks more slowly.

Those voters need to be replaced. The democrats tried to swing the Asians on their side with a focus on violence against Asians, blaming it on Trump for correctly calling it the Chinavirus. But then it became apparent who the perps were. Funny it’s not a big subject anymore. Did they stop getting attacked all of a sudden? 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm not holding my breath. in the next two election they might vote or not show up to the polls but I believe they will go right back to the Dems 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm not holding my breath. in the next two election they might vote or not show up to the polls but I believe they will go right back to the Dems 

In fairness, I don't think my wife's WeChat friends are a good samples of the overall Chinese community. It's more that they're in their own conservative silo in the Chinese community. And they are really hard right wingers.

Hopefully they all go to jail for the rest of their natural lives.   It may remain true that only these terrorists get held accountable while antia and BLM run free, but I will happily take what we can get in terms of at least SOME law enforcement

Well, I can tell you one positive thing that came from this thread... we now have proof that a U-Haul holds less white supremacist terrorists than a city who holds leftist terrorists.

On 6/13/2022 at 10:41 AM, Voltaire said:

Based on my anecdotal experience, which is not scientific.

I know a good a mix of both Vietnamese and Chinese and they tend to be left. I would say 70% are to the left. They tend to be significantly more on the left when it comes to social issues such as a being pro choice.

I do not know many Mexican Hispanics, but the few I do know a couple that are pretty far right on all issues and they almost all are on the right when it comes to being prolife and on LGBT issues.

I know quite a few more Hispanics from south america(Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, T&T, and Argentina) and they tend to be pretty far left even on social issues.