dogcows

How many white supremacist terrorists can you fit in a UHaul?

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Based on my anecdotal experience, which is not scientific.

I know a good a mix of both Vietnamese and Chinese and they tend to be left. I would say 70% are to the left. They tend to be significantly more on the left when it comes to social issues such as a being pro choice.

I do not know many Mexican Hispanics, but the few I do know a couple that are pretty far right on all issues and they almost all are on the right when it comes to being prolife and on LGBT issues.

I know quite a few more Hispanics from south america(Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, T&T, and Argentina) and they tend to be pretty far left even on social issues.

Your anecdotal evidence, it’s gathered mostly in the Bay Area? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Houston, Texas and almost all of my evidence is from oilfield industry employees.

44 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Awe, the munchkin is back. How cute the little creep keeps saying things. 

And this is why I have that retard on ignore. Never said I believe it. But of course retard there immediately jumps into talking Sh1t. Saddest loser here on the board 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I should clarify that i also do not have high confidence in my previous post. I think it is very believable when I say that I barely discuss politics with my friends/acquaintances.

I do have a fishing buddy that is half Nigerian that was an aid for Mike Pence for Trump's term. He is obviously to the right. My brother in law that is a police officer in Denver who is also half African American is pretty far to the right as well, that I do have confidence in stating.

Re-reading my previous post it sounds like all of the minorities I know lean to the left, but that is not true.

I need to quit hijacking this thread.

5 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I should clarify that i also do not have high confidence in my previous post. I think it is very believable when I say that I barely discuss politics with my friends/acquaintances.

I do have a fishing buddy that is half Nigerian that was an aid for Mike Pence for Trump's term. He is obviously to the right. My brother in law that is a police officer in Denver who is also half African American is pretty far to the right as well, that I do have confidence in stating.

Re-reading my previous post it sounds like all of the minorities I know lean to the left, but that is not true.

I need to quit hijacking this thread.

You took my lead playing the anecdote game. Sorry for leading you down that rabbit hole.

I have no idea if these people / group are a a white supremeisist group about to do violence.  If so, fock them.

The problem is the boy on the hill supposedly looking after the sheep, falsely cried wolf too many times so the villagers don't believe him anymore.   :dunno:

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The problem is the boy on the hill supposedly looking after the sheep, falsely cried wolf too many times so the villagers don't believe him anymore.   :dunno:

Even worse, they stopped caring and started rooting for the wolf. 

31 members of the white nationalist hate group Patriot Front arrested in Idaho and charged with conspiracy to riot on their way to a Pride event

Thank god they were stopped before they terrorized the Idaho gay community, both of them.

At the LA Pride parade, there was a float that had a whale beast with her floppy t1ts out wearing a strap-on telling all the children they had lube.

I can't imagine why men would want to protest events like that.

Do they even know if it was going to be a mostly peaceful riot? 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

At the LA Pride parade, there was a float that had a whale beast with her floppy t1ts out wearing a strap-on telling all the children they had lube.

I can't imagine why men would want to protest events like that.

It’s sick. After the parade they had a ‘family friendly’ concert in the park where Christine Aguilera performed wearing a giant green diIdo singing a song where every lyric is “sex”.

They target children and don’t even bother to pretend they aren’t sicko perverts anymore.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do they even know if it was going to be a mostly peaceful riot? 

Well, they had shields and a smoke grenade.

Anyone who is paying attention knows conservatives are often violently attacked when they protest, child grooming, degeneracy, protect their business, and the destruction of our country etc...

Seems like these guys were taking proper precautions. I don't believe a word the media says.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It’s sick. After the parade they had a ‘family friendly’ concert in the park where Christine Aguilera performed wearing a giant green diIdo singing a song where every lyric is “sex”.

They target children and don’t even bother to pretend they aren’t sicko perverts anymore.

I'm told that's fine and kids will be kids.

35 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Love the uniforms on the guys in the second picture.  Government issued haircuts, eyewear, and wristwatches.  They may imagine they ae incognito, but they could not  be more uniform.

You guys might want to wait until all the facts come out before you start going all conspiracy theory again.

Remember how foolish you looked with the Nazi that shot up the mall in Texas.

It appears as though Nazism is also adding a DEI element to their operation.   :unsure:

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It appears as though Nazism is also adding a DEI element to their operation.   :unsure:

These are not your grandad's nazis.

23 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Nazi extremists rampant in the Hindu Indian population.

Can we please just call them white supremist!   It is racist to identify them as Hindu or Indian.  🤬

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

C'mon guys, he was driving east on H St NW and the plan was to take a left at 16th St NW and crash though all the barricades into Lafayette Park, drive around the Andrew Jackson Statue, gain enough speed to hit the barriers on the south end of Lafayette park such that it launched the van up and over Pennsylvania Avenue and across the barriers onto the White House lawn. That's why the truck was empty.   Probably stuck in the fountain at this point he was going to exit the van and use his Hindu Ninja skills, that he learned at Nazi camp, to bypass all the secret service and gain entrance into the White House.  Once there all he had to do was sneak into Biden's bedroom and strangle him with the swastikas flag. 

This was totally a threat on the president's life.  100%

It seems like the FBI/CIA/Secret Service folks just have Nazi flags in their back pocket they drop at the crime scene.  Kind of like the police used to drop a gun down to justify why they shot someone. 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

C'mon guys, he was driving east on H St NW and the plan was to take a left at 16th St NW and crash though all the barricades into Lafayette Park, drive around the Andrew Jackson Statue, gain enough speed to hit the barriers on the south end of Lafayette park such that it launched the van up and over Pennsylvania Avenue and across the barriers onto the White House lawn. That's why the truck was empty.   Probably stuck in the fountain at this point he was going to exit the van and use his Hindu Ninja skills to bypass all the secret service and gain entrance into the White House.  Once there all he had to do was sneak into Biden's bedroom and strangle him with the swastikas flag. 

This was totally a threat on the president's life.  100%

Maybe he was just an Uber driver trying to find the group of Proud Boys he was scheduled to pick up. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

Nazi extremists rampant in the Hindu Indian population.

Don’t let this car accident distract you from the fact Biden has been sending billions to real Nazis in Ukraine.  

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

It seems like the FBI/CIA/Secret Service folks just have Nazi flags in their back pocket they drop at the crime scene.  Kind of like the police used to drop a gun down to justify why they shot someone. 

It’s pretty terrifying because it’s true

Remember when antifa broke into the White House and burned down a guard post and a church and the media ignored it an no arrests were made??

yet a dude drives over a curb and he’s a terrorist threat. Where was AOC. Hope she’s safe

27 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Imagine how stupid they think people are to buy the Nazi story.  

They KNOW the biden voters are stupid. This keeps them voting for the idiot.

26 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

What are they building towards, when does the nazi/white supremacy angle payoff come?

Supposedly there's 30 tons of Ammonium nitrate missing from a railcar out in the west. I would not want to be in a high traffic libtard area in the next 18 months. They don't care about their own voters, only about retaining power. They can sacrifice 1000s in CA and still hold the state & blame it on the 'increasing nazi/white supremecy going on.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You guys might want to wait until all the facts come out before you start going all conspiracy theory again.

Remember how foolish you looked with the Nazi that shot up the mall in Texas.

bump

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

bump

Even after you highlight it again with your little 'bump', you still sound stupid. 

3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

What are they building towards, when does the nazi/white supremacy angle payoff come?

The feds/establishment need a scary enemy to keep increasing their power.  It really started with the anti-commie scare.  It enabled the OSS to morph into the  CIA which would kill foreign leaders around the world under the guise of stopping the spread of communism.  Eventually they led the plot to kill Kennedy because he was not going along with their plans in Cuba and Vietnam.  Over the years we propped up a dozen of corrupt foreign tyrants who would allow our mega corporations to massively profit off their resources.  

Once the Soviet Union fell, we had to switch the fear-mongering to Islamic extremists.   9-11 was the perfect event for a massive power grab by our intelligence agencies to spy and monitor everyone under the guise of stopping terrorists.   The NSA was able to assess about any computer they wanted to.   Snowden became public enemy  #1 for revealing that. 

Spying on foreign terrorists was all fun and all, but if you really want to control the population you need to spy on them.  What the feds really needed was to create a domestic terrorism threat...so the fear-mongering of white supremacy began.  Also this campaign began declaring misinformation also became a serious threat to Democracy.  I mean really, how can Democracy survive its biggest enemy, free speech.   So the feds are now regularly spying on citizens (just yesterday there was a news story where the FBI illegally spied on over 288,000 citizens last year).  The feds have also alligned with big tech to control what information we have access to and what we can say online.  

I believe we are well on on way to becoming a fascist-like state being controlled by a massive and all-poweful bureaucratic intelligence community in partnership with many of our biggest corporate powers in media, tech, financing, food, energy and health.   I don't even believe there is a damn thing our elected government can do to stop them.   We are being manipulated and divided by a bunch of fake issues like tranny rights.  We have lost a majority who understand what real freedom is and what made this country great. 

I love how retarded the left is like gutterfag. Trying to call an INDIAN from INDIA a white supremacist :lol: 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

I love how retarded the left is like gutterfag. Trying to call an INDIAN from INDIA a white supremacist :lol: 

Where did I call him a white supremacist?