avoiding injuries

Father’s Day and Juneteenth on the Same Day

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's not surprising a racist like you sees nothing to celebrate in regard to ending slavery.

Leave it to liberals to create a holiday purely about being a victim. Knock yourselves out. And that’s all will ever see Black people as is a tragedy. Maybe find some accomplishments you can celebrate. 

it’s Father’s Day. It encompasses all races and ages. It’s dare I say inclusive? Which is funny. You people want everything inclusive right up until you don’t have to and can celebrate something just a one race. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's been a thing since 1845. Just wasn't made a federal holiday until now.

If it had become a federal holiday under Clownzo, you'd be bragging about what a great thing he did.

nope, not at all

I'm pretty much a Grinch when it comes to Holidays, especially anything to do with Government 

37 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's not surprising a racist like you sees nothing to celebrate in regard to ending slavery.

The liberal slogan of the 2000's is "You are a racist if you don't vote democrat."

I don’t care if it is celebrated or not…. The day off is the best thing…

39 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Leave it to liberals to create a holiday purely about being a victim. Knock yourselves out. And that’s all will ever see Black people as is a tragedy. Maybe find some accomplishments you can celebrate. 

it’s Father’s Day. It encompasses all races and ages. It’s dare I say inclusive? Which is funny. You people want everything inclusive right up until you don’t have to and can celebrate something just a one race. 

RACIST ACTIVATED!

40 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Hey, dumbass. Juneteenth has fallen on June 19 since 1865. Leave it to your racist ass to get all upset because this year Father's Day - the third Sunday in June - falls on the same day.

It's a calendar thing, dipsh!t, not some Father's Day derailment. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hey, dumbass. Juneteenth has fallen on June 19 since 1865. Leave it to your racist ass to get all upset because this year Father's Day - the third Sunday in June - falls on the same day.

Ukrainians losing over a 1000 a day. :lol:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Perfect liberal playbook. When you have nothing just yell racist a bunch of times. 

like I’ve always said nobody dislikes white people more than the white liberal. 

Want to celebrate it? Knock yourself out. View everything is a tragedy and that’s all anyone will see you as. I’m sure you’re used to it

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

it’s Father’s Day. It encompasses all races and ages.

It doesn’t encompass all ages, pedo

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

so Juneteenth is actually a thing now?

GOD I'm starting to really dislike "progressive" people

That is what makes you dislike progressives?  It should be way way down the list.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you think its great there is indigenous day!

wtf did the injuns ever do thats a net positive?  Without being conquered they'd still be scalping and not riding horses

There isn't an indigenous day, the Woke activists hijcacked Columbus Day and call it that now.

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Why can't they take over Valentines Day ? They can have it!

OK… You can have the Irish!!!

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

RACIST ACTIVATED!

Pudding Activated!!! 

9 people shot, one dead in an incident in Harlem last night. Happy Juneteenth! 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

RACIST ACTIVATED!

You forgot to log in as huskyhater. Oopsies. 

I see some Geeks spent the Father’s Day / Juneteenth at the GC. 

Guess the kids didn’t visit or call again. :( 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The end of slavery meant that people like you, lost.  Why is that not a day worth celebrating?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I had a great get together myself. While you sat on your fat ass and watched replays of the 3 terrible basketball games you spent all day on Christmas watching. :lol: :banana:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Both my kids and my wife worked a chunk of the day, and it's focking 100-plus degrees here right now, so I invested some time on trolling and BunnysBastatrds yoga videos.

I took my boys to go see "Lightyear" and then with everyone home grilled steaks and watched the original "Top Gun," which holds up remarkably well. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Both my kids and my wife worked a chunk of the day, and it's focking 100-plus degrees here right now, so I invested some time on trolling and BunnysBastatrds yoga videos.

I took my boys to go see "Lightyear" and then with everyone home grilled steaks and watched the original "Top Gun," which holds up remarkably well. 

How was Lightyear?

Just now, TimHauck said:

How was Lightyear?

It was great! Pretty action-packed from start to finish, and you find out the story behind Zurg.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If you don't know who your dad is, it's hard to visit :dunno:

48 shootings in Chicago this weekend. I don't really think the spirit of the holiday is being embraced. 

7 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

48 shootings in Chicago this weekend. I don't really think the spirit of the holiday is being embraced. 

It's hard to celebrate an extra day off from work when you never had a job in the first place.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Not as bad as the summer 2020 riots, so let's move on.

Brazil had African slaves. Millions of them.  

32 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Maybe it is.  :dunno:  Do you really think you are qualified to define the embracing of Jumeteemf?

DC had a shoot 'em up good time yesterday as well.  I suppose the dead 15-y/o might disagree. 

If I hear anyone talk about juneteenth on the radio, I change the station. If I see an article about it I pass over it. 

It's a meaningless fake holiday with a stupid name. 

Same thing with black history month, gay month, and whatever other celebration days the liberals throw out there. 

The Democrat mayor of Louisville, who is a big proponent of BLM and thinks racism is a public health crisis, was celebrating Juneteenth in his city when a black dude walked up and sucker punches him into next month. You can’t make this sh!t up. 😆 Search the mayors name on Twitter and you’ll see a majority of people that look like the assailant supporting this. 

15 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

The Democrat mayor of Louisville, who is a big proponent of BLM and thinks racism is a public health crisis, was celebrating Juneteenth in his city when a black dude walked up and sucker punches him into next month. You can’t make this sh!t up. 😆 Search the mayors name on Twitter and you’ll see a majority of people that look like the assailant supporting this. 

Was the black dude also a LBGQ*+ member?

On 6/19/2022 at 8:34 PM, cyclone24 said:

I would have to rate winning the Civil War and ending slavery as more of an accomplishment than knocking somebody up.

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I would have to rate winning the Civil War and ending slavery as more of an accomplishment than knocking somebody up.

Kinda weird huh?

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Kinda weird huh?

Wearing a condom and/or sticking around to raise the child is just another form of slavery!!!  ✊✊✊#RESIST

When the shooting at the BBQ happens, is it a Father’s Day bbq or a Juneteenth bbq? 

39 minutes ago, dogcows said:

A - The Civil War wasn't about slavery, that just happen to be a socially positive byproduct that was growing in popularity with the winning team.

B - Celebrating being a good father and role model is hugely underestimated by some of these groups.

56 minutes ago, dogcows said:

See this is the problem with liberal nutcases. 

Family values don't mean anything to them.

This is why liberal run cities are murderous shhtholes which just so happens to affect black people,% wise, more than anyone else. 

20 hours ago, Horseman said:

A - The Civil War wasn't about slavery, that just happen to be a socially positive byproduct that was growing in popularity with the winning team.

What was it about?  Please don’t say “state’s rights”