MDC

Do you think the Geek Club is racist?

Do you think the Geek Club is a racist place?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Is the GC racist?

• Yes
    • No

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Good point. Let's define racism as any good liberal would think of it as.

If you believe in capitalism, you are a racist.

If you believe in true equality across all races, you are a racist.

If you believe that black criminals should pay for their crimes, you are a racist.

If you believe that black people who fight with police should get what they get, you are a racist.

If you don't believe that people should get jobs based on the color of their skin (VP of the US, supreme court nominee, etc), you are a racist.

If you believe black people should be responsible for their lives just like white people should be, you are a racist.

If you don't believe CRT should be taught in math class, you are a racist.

If you believe the US should preserve history as it played out instead of rewriting it, you are a racist.

I'm sure there is much more...

If you believe getting into universities as well as getting academic scholarships should be based on merit rather than on skin color, you are a racist.

8 minutes ago, posty said:

40 acres and a mule

😮 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, DonS said:

Reminda me of one of my favorite movies.  Song begins around 1:08 mark...

Love The Thing---easily my favorite Carpenter film.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, posty said:

Nah...  None of us act the way we do in public like we do here...

I do! I’m not. It’s quite simple. You are or you are not. 

13 hours ago, posty said:

Nah...  None of us act the way we do in public like we do here...

Thats very true. I think a lot of us say sh!t here "just to be funny" from time to time.

I don't think many here are racist in the sense that they treat people differently based on race.

Biases and stereotypes of racists? There is some of that.

People who think certain races are inherently inferior? It's happened... But who knows if that is serious or joking.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Thats very true. I think a lot of us say sh!t here "just to be funny" from time to time.

I don't think many here are racist in the sense that they treat people differently based on race.

Biases and stereotypes of racists? There is some of that.

People who think certain races are inherently inferior? It's happened... But who knows if that is serious or joking.

Plus a lot of us draft black TV shows.

No one drafted ‘do the right thing’

raciss 

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

No one drafted ‘do the right thing’

raciss 

No, we didn't. I didn't put in in my JV squad either since we left a lot of  films I like better on the table as well.

15 hours ago, MDC said:

In general, is the forearm racist? 🤔 

Yes, but there's not really a big enough pool of blacks and leftists to get an accurate outcome.

I was racist at the gym for about 10 minutes yesterday. Have your “Ima mess her up” conversation somewhere else and get off the Fockin machine. Both of you. 

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Does anti gay count as racist?  Because this place is anti gay af.

Midgets never pay attention. I thought of you. 

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Does anti gay count as racist?  Because this place is anti gay af.

I completely disagree with this. Almost everyone seems to be accepting of the LGB community. It’s the T that is the issue, and that has nothing to do with the gays. They’ve hijacked the movement. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I completely disagree with this. Almost everyone seems to be accepting of the LGB community. It’s the T that is the issue, and that has nothing to do with the gays. They’ve hijacked the movement. 

This. I don't care who someone chooses to fock.

Hell, I don't care if you choose to pretend to be the opposite gender, or one of the 13 new made up one's. Whatever. It's America, do you.

What I do hate, and will not countenance, is forcing other people to join you in your delusion, change the language to fit it,  and force normalization of it on children. On that, go fock yourself.

• Thanks 4

20 hours ago, crackattack said:

A handful of posters???? Without a doubt yes. It's typically the same handful that has ran off most of the good members.

But we got Rusty and Gutterboy back. Are they the good posters you’re taking about? 

16 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

As a whole - No. 

Individuals - Absofockinglutely. 

This x 10

If it's good for White people, I support it.

If it's bad for White people, I oppose it.

Literally nothing more to it than that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

What is it you hate about the trans but don't hate about the gays?  A man focking another man is fine, a man dressing as a woman is bad?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What is it you hate about the trans but don't hate about the gays?  A man focking another man is fine, a man dressing as a woman is bad?

Ten years ago we all called them crossdressers, now you call them real women. That's the problem.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Ten years ago we all called them crossdressers, now you call them real women. That's the problem.

How does this affect you negatively?  Or is it just that it goes against your beliefs?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Titans explained it.  And I agree with his post.  

The Ts have made this a circus.  And if you don't play their little games thrn you are automatically a phobe.  

We have been over this 5 million times in the last month or 2.  If you don't understand our position by now then you never will. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Aside from the stuff I mentioned above about changing the language, forcing people to participate...

The difference is a preference vs. A fact.

"I prefer to fock other dudes." That is a preference. An opinion statement. Now, I may, and do, vehemently disagree with that opinion, but it doesn't affect me at all, and is none of my business.

"A person with a cack can be a woman if it wants to, can menstrate, and can get pregnant." This is trying to change facts, is absurd on its face, and is clearly a mental disorder.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Titans explained it.  And I agree with his post.  

The Ts have made this a circus.  And if you don't play their little games thrn you are automatically a phobe.  

We have been over this 5 million times in the last month or 2.  If you don't understand our position by now then you never will. 

Oh I understand your position.  You think trans people are trying to turn kids trans and have sex with them.  I've pointed out how dumb that is multiple times, but you'll never change your mind, and you'll never convince me that this is the master plan either, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.  We'll circle back in 10 years to see who was right.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How does this affect you negatively?  Or is it just that it goes against your beliefs?

I'm against it because it isn't true, they aren't real women. That's the only reason I need.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Aside from the stuff I mentioned above about changing the language, forcing people to participate...

The difference is a preference vs. A fact.

"I prefer to fock other dudes." That is a preference. An opinion statement. Now, I may, and do, vehemently disagree with that opinion, but it doesn't affect me at all, and is none of my business.

"A person with a can be a woman if it wants to, can menstrate, and can get pregnant." This is trying to change facts, is absurd on its face, and is clearly a mental disorder.

So you're offended by the fact that some people are changing definitions.  You're offended by the mentally ill.  I'll still ask, what if a dude with a d wants to call herself a woman?  Is that any different than focking another dude?  Years ago people stated that it was a fact that marriage is between a man and a woman.  Well that changed.  I'm not gonna force someone to call themselves a man if they want to be called a woman.  I couldn't care less what they call themselves.

• Like 1

I'm against it because it isn't true, they aren't real women. That's the only reason I need.

You're against it because it goes against what you believe, and you're trying to force your beliefs on other people, despite the fact that what they believe has no impact on you.

Oh I understand your position.  You think trans people are trying to turn kids trans and have sex with them.  I've pointed out how dumb that is multiple times, but you'll never change your mind, and you'll never convince me that this is the master plan either, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.  We'll circle back in 10 years to see who was right.

No I don't.   You have reading comprehension problems.   Master plan? What are tou babbling about?

I don't think men should be dressed as women and let into womens bathrooms along with young real females.  It is that simple.  But we have already played their make believe game so it will be hard to go back.  

I do think trannys are mentally ill people who need help.  

Many different messed up people of all kinds are a danger to children.  But trannys seem to have a theme based off raunchy sexual behavior.   

You're against it because it goes against what you believe, and you're trying to force your beliefs on other people, despite the fact that what they believe has no impact on you.

My beliefs are based on facts. Someone with a d!ck isn't a woman.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're offended by the fact that some people are changing definitions.  You're offended by the mentally ill.  I'll still ask, what if a dude with a d wants to call herself a woman?  Is that any different than focking another dude?  Years ago people stated that it was a fact that marriage is between a man and a woman.  Well that changed.  I'm not gonna force someone to call themselves a man if they want to be called a woman.  I couldn't care less what they call themselves.

I don't care what they choose to call themselves either.

What I do care about is the fact that others are forced to play too.

As Dave Chapelle said, "to what extent do I have to participate in your self image?"

Now hey. I'm not a doosh. So you're 6'4" and have visible facial hair and Adam's apple, but you want to be called Charlene? And her? Fine, whatever, I don't give a fock.

Oh, you want to be called them? Zir? Some days youre a man,  and other days you're a woman? You're neither? It's fluid? I need to learn about your demisexual/pansexual/polyamorous/asexual lifeatyle?

Yeah, get focked.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

No I don't.   You have reading comprehension problems.   Master plan? What are tou babbling about?

I don't think men should be dressed as women and let into womens bathrooms along with young real females.  It is that simple.  But we have already played their make believe game so it will be hard to go back.  

Many different messed up people of all kinds are a danger to children.  But trannys seem to have a theme based off raunchy secual behavior.   

It's hard to keep track of everyone's thoughts.

OK, so your only problem with trannys is that you don't want a person with a d to go into a woman's bathroom?  Is that correct?  And this is based in the fear that the person with a d is going to hurt a young female?  Otherwise you're cool with the tranny?

My beliefs are based on facts. Someone with a d!ck isn't a woman.

Your facts.

• Haha 1

If Gutter had a young child and he moved to a new place looking for a quality sitter.   He finds 2 he looks into.  1 is an actual woman 30 with 2 kids of her own.  The other is a tranny named Billy Joe.   

He would have no problem with either.  Both would be considered at the very same level.

Is this correct?

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Many different messed up people of all kinds are a danger to children.  But trannys seem to have a theme based off raunchy sexual behavior.   

Thats another factor. What we are doing isn't good for the kids themselves.

If someone is anorexic or bulemic, we don't tell them it's fine.

There are people who seek amputations, because they suffer from body dysmorphia.

These are psychological issues, and should be treated as such. With compassion, of course, but treated as the problem it is.

Frankly, I think gender reassignment surgery violates the hypocratic oath. You are mangling a functional body system for psychological reasons.

• Thanks 2

Just now, GutterBoy said:

It's hard to keep track of everyone's thoughts.

OK, so your only problem with trannys is that you don't want a person with a d to go into a woman's bathroom?  Is that correct?  And this is based in the fear that the person with a d is going to hurt a young female?  Otherwise you're cool with the tranny?

I dont give 2 craps what they do with their own lives.  I am skeptical because I firmly believe these people are mentally ill.  And I refuse to play their make believe game.  They can play.  But don't shame me into playing. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't care what they choose to call themselves either.

What I do care about is the fact that others are forced to play too.

As Dave Chapelle said, "to what extent do I have to participate in your self image?"

Now hey. I'm not a doosh. So you're 6'4" and have visible facial hair and Adam's apple, but you want to be called Charlene? And her? Fine, whatever, I don't give a fock.

Oh, you want to be called them? Zir? Some days youre a man,  and other days you're a woman? You're neither? It's fluid? I need to learn about your demisexual/pansexual/polyamorous/asexual lifeatyle?

Yeah, get focked.

Do you come across many of these people?  Any?  I never have.  I've met one person in my life that corrected me on pronouns, a teen friend of my daughters.  She looked like a girl to me, we met, nice kids, and then I said "she" and then he corrected me as "he" and I apologized and he said it's cool.  You might call the forcing to play along, I just think it's courteous.  Like, I'll call my friend a c0ck eater, but if I met someone and called them c0ck eater and they didn't want to be called c0ck eater and corrected me, I'd understand.

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Your facts.

This is where you lose me little man.  

They got you to play the game.    You are willing to say the sky is green.  

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Years ago people stated that it was a fact that marriage is between a man and a woman.  

You're right.  A legal agreement and believing you can change biological sex is exactly the same.