Sign in to follow this  
Horseman

Strangest thing you've ever smoked?

Worse then the myth that eating the tequila worm gets you really drunk is the myth (dumb rumor someone started) that smoking it gets you super high. Smoking flesh is disgusting.  

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Worse then the myth that eating the tequila worm gets you really drunk is the myth (dumb rumor someone started) that smoking it gets you super high. Smoking flesh is disgusting. 

Never heard that second part of it and smoking a mill worm in tequila gets you really high ?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Parmesan cheese 

It's good for building muscle and has L Lucine in it the Amino acid that is the chain to build muscle.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Never heard that second part of it and smoking a mill worm in tequila gets you really high ?

No it doesn't, that's why they are myths.  Started another thread for things that work. 

Just now, Horseman said:

No it doesn't, that's why they are myths.  Started another thread for things that work. 

I know and posted in it.. I never heard of the smoking it part but the other I have and know that is a myth and done it.

That fake weed that was around years ago a neighbor brought over. It was not a good experience 

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I know and posted in it.. I never heard of the smoking it part but the other I have and know that is a myth and done it.

Errr, I mean yes!  It gets you really super jacked, you should try it! 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Errr, I mean yes!  It gets you really super jacked, you should try it! 

I have a 20 year bottle of Mezcal here now and the worm is a little decayed but I can do it.

Summer camp.   Probably around 13 or so....We wrapped grass..yes real grass in newspaper and tried to smoke it.  That did not go well.   

Horse cack

In HS a friend of mine rolled up some houseplant leaf into a joint and we smoked it. Made us cough. No other effect. Would not recommend.