Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Biden threatens oil companies with 'emergency powers' if they don't boost supply amid inflation spike

:lol: Dude is so far gone if you don't laugh you'll cry.

Putin!!! Oil companies!!! Trump!!!

biden is the focking idiot that started all this crap. 

President Biden may resort to using emergency powers if American oil companies don't increase output at their refineries, the president told oil CEOs in a series of letters Wednesday.

Biden's statement blames oil companies for running "historically high profit margins" even as Americans experience surging gas prices. Biden has recently faced criticism for a lack of executive action aimed at curbing inflation.

"There is no question that Vladimir Putin is principally responsible for the intense financial pain the American people and their families are bearing," Biden wrote. "But amid a war that has raised gasoline prices more than $1.70 per gallon, historically high refinery profit margins are worsening that pain."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-threatens-oil-companies-emergency-powers-supply-inflation

• Haha 1

Wait, is it back to being the oil companies fault this week? Why not stick to the Putin propaganda ploy? :dunno:

• Haha 1

Talk about doubling down on the Jimmy Carter stupid.  And then he gets pissy when everyone compares him to Carter.  At least Carter was dignified and didn't make sh!t up on a regular basis. 

• Thanks 3

Don't forget to keep blaming Trump too!!

"I understand that many factors contributed to the business decisions to reduce refinery capacity, which occurred before I took office," Biden said. "But at a time of war, refinery profit margins well above normal being passed directly onto American families are not acceptable."

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

"I understand that many factors contributed to the business decisions to reduce refinery capacity, which occurred before I took office," Biden said. "But at a time of war, refinery profit margins well above normal being passed directly onto American families are not acceptable."

And this guy and his advisors are so incompetent they can't even manage to blame Trump correctly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

:lol:

My favorite is when he actually comes out and says "It's not my fault!!" It's right up there with "You ain't black!" 

• Like 1

Time of war. Now he’s a war time president too. I remember when we didn’t have a war time president. 

The guy comes into office, signs a load of executive orders directly affecting the oil and gas industry, and the border , and neither is his fault. 

who the fock is going to refine it? the democrats in washington have blocked the construction of new refineries for decades.  biden has been in washington for decades.  does he think were stupid?  we cant even refine our own oil because bidens team blocked building those refineries.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

who the fock is going to refine it? the democrats in washington have blocked the construction of new refineries for decades.  biden has been in washington for decades.  does he think were stupid?  we cant even refine our own oil because bidens team blocked building those refineries.

creepy joe will sign an executive to take care of all of this. 

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes.  There's at least 81M.

Well…

53 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What?  You think they're lying????  🤣

Of course not. Millions of votes streaming in to 5 states, that Trump was winning at midnight on election day, were all flipped by 4am the day after. All the votes were for biden. All of them.

You know, after when the polls were closed.

All that is really normal. 

38 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What?  You think they're lying????  🤣

It’s just weird. All the changes that were made to the voting process due to chinavirus benefited Biden. In all the right places. Did I say benefit? I’m underselling that. It was an avalanche. Like we have never seen before. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s just weird. All the changes that were made to the voting process due to chinavirus benefited Biden. In all the right places. Did I say benefit? I’m underselling that. It was an avalanche. Like we have never seen before. 

I agree completely.  I think balloting drops significantly in 2024 and especially the votes on the Democrat side of the ledger.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The American people are stupid.

This is what you get from a mail order president and a cabinet that is picked only for equity purposes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

This is what you get from a mail in president and a cabinet that is picked only for equity purposes.

Ain't that the truth.

This can all be easily fixed, Joe. Just undo everything you've done since being installed and put everything back the way the last guy had it. 

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

This can all be easily fixed, Joe. Just undo everything you've done since being installed and put everything back the way the last guy had it. 

He'll want to go down with the ship before he admits fault and save it. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He'll want to go down with the ship before he admits fault and save it. 

Let's be real. He's not responsible for any of this. Dood doesn't know what day it is. He's just the face of failure, he's not calling any shots. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Let's be real. He's not responsible for any of this. Dood doesn't know what day it is. He's just the face of failure, he's not calling any shots. 

Which makes him responsible.

10 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I agree completely.  I think balloting drops significantly in 2024 and especially the votes on the Democrat side of the ledger.

And the incumbent President spent months saying "Don't vote via mail. It is wrong." 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And the incumbent President spent months saying "Don't vote via mail. It is wrong." 

:lol:

12 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I blame every lunch lady. 

Putin, Trump, lunch ladies, MikeFFToday, the police, children,  rodeo clowns, UFOs, the border patrol, vegetarians, the homeless,  parents at school board meetings... they all bear their fair share of blame

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Which makes him responsible.

Nah. He doesn't know that he doesn't know what day it is. He got duped like everybody that voted for him. They're letting him play president while they call the shots behind the scenes. He'll be lucky to finish the first act. 

The oil companies are producing at record numbers. So said Biden a few months ago. So what’s the problem? 

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Putin, Trump, lunch ladies, MikeFFToday, the police, children,  rodeo clowns, UFOs, the border patrol, vegetarians, the homeless,  parents at school board meetings... they all bear their fair share of blame

He’s Carter all over again. And there is no fawking answer on the other aisle. Steve Scalise… maybe. Other than him, I don’t know. We’re screwed!!!! Great fawking people don’t want to run for office anymore because of their toxicity environment created. By them.

Read a book years ago by a fundamental scholar of the Supreme Court. In his last chapter he wrote about the census and how it changes the landscape of all of our LIVES. Redistricting and voter awareness minus the media input. His argument, and I completely agree, is the media is the fourth chamber of government. Executive.,House, an
Judicial.. The constitution and Bill Of Rights make it fawking clear!!! Want to change it??? 2/3 majority. Go for it.

And not yelling at you my frien. I’m just beyond pissed at ignorance.

50 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Voltaire, Putin, lunch ladies, MikeFFToday, the police, children,  rodeo clowns, UFOs, vegetarians, the homeless,  parents at school board meetings... they all bear their fair share of blame

Fixed.

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Fixed.

Yeah, I know that I'm not doing my share to contribute to the US economy.

Xi JinPing should have scared me out of China by now. When he invades Taiwan, my punishment for sticking around too long will be getting sent to a barely functional internment camp like the US built for Japanese residents during World War II. He already does that cr@p with his own people if Covid comes to their community.

I don;t know how long this Chinese middle class pony show will last. If I were smart, I would be back in the US scrubbing dishes at Burger King right now, while trannies in public schools teach my kids about the 83 different genders, how America is evil, and how priviliged they are, the many benefits, for being half white.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, I know that I'm not doing my share to contribute to the US economy.

Xi JinPing should have scared me out of China by now. When he invades Taiwan, my punishment for sticking around too long will be getting sent to a barely functional internment camp like the US built for Japanese residents during World War II. He already does that cr@p with his own people if Covid comes to their community.

I don;t know how long this Chinese middle class pony show will last. If I were smart, I would be back in the US scrubbing dishes at Burger King right now, while trannies in public schools teach my kids about the 83 different genders.

You don't have to contribute to the US. Not in the least. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I saw this.  It is amazing how often Biden just makes sh!t up.  Under Trump people on this board lost their focking minds every time Trump made up something.  Biden makes of crap not a damn word.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I saw this.  It is amazing how often Biden just makes sh!t up.  Under Trump people on this board lost their focking minds every time Trump made up something.  Biden makes of crap not a damn word.

biden hasn't even tried to do anything he promised on the campaign trail.

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I can see the veins popping on bidens forehead as he reads it. Good for Exxon. Tell biden to go fock himself. 

I thought the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought the same thing.

Really stupid on Biden's part to give Exxon a high profile platform to remind everyone that they lost $20 Billion 2 years ago.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Really stupid on Biden's part to give Exxon a high profile platform to remind everyone that they lost $20 Billion 2 years ago.

Well, he is a moron.