Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Michigan Attorney General Calls for ‘A Drag Queen For Every School,’ Says They ‘Make Everything Better’

I'm done with this sh1t. 

48 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm done with this sh1t. 

She's somehow found a way to be worse than HalfWit, which shouldn't be possible. The three witches are focking awful.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

She's somehow found a way to be worse than HalfWit, which shouldn't be possible. The three witches are focking awful.

Halfwit sent sick covid patients back to their nursing homes. I guess poisoning children is worse than old people but Jesus... how do people vote for this?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Halfwit sent sick covid patients back to their nursing homes. I guess poisoning children is worse than old people but Jesus... how do people vote for this?

They didn't "Fix the damn roads" was a great slogan in 2018.  Had people known  that it  meant "trannies twirling their dongs in kindergarten" and "Covid patients beat the hell out of the elderly" they might have been more hesitant.

Hopefully they correct their error in November.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They didn't "Fix the damn roads" was a great slogan in 2018.  Had people known  that it  meant "trannies twirling their dongs in kindergarten" and "Covid patients beat the hell out of the elderly" they might have been more hesitant.

Hopefully they correct their error in November.

They won't this state is lost. Count on it.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

LGBTQ activists making national news by taking over a public school in Macomb Country should not be possible. :(

All the brothers and sistersin Detroit are voting for a drag queen agenda. That's what BLM was created for, so it's hard not to call it a wild success. 

I thought the Retard Squad said these ppl are joking and would NEVER do anything like this 🧐

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

At least we still have water

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I thought the Retard Squad said these ppl are joking and would NEVER do anything like this 🧐

She admitted she was joking, you complete moron.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

She showed she’s a moron by joking about it. And in essence downplaying all this Crap no one wants or needs. 

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

She did indeed.  I infer that then admitting it was a joke is absolution.

So then if Desantis were to note his "African American" joke regarding Musk, everyone would then have to STFU?  What if Trump decided to announce his "grab them in the pvssy" was a joke?

I mean, if we can get people to stop having opinions and STFU by saying it was a joke then I think there is a win here. 

• Like 1

A drag queen behind every glory hole

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The state is very purple. The governor, AG, and SoS flip back and forth. It has had the GOP control the Senate my entire life and the House for most all of my entire life. Other than one term of Spence Abraham, we've sent nothing but Dem senators to Washington that entire time. Carl Levin wasn't a mistake but he's gone. I would like to correct that by replacing Stabenow and Peters.

2022 should be a red wave year, hopefully the wicked witches all drown. It'll be interesting to see how the GOP governor race shakes out with all the weird ballot signature issues throwing it on it's head.

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm done with this sh1t. 

Done with posting hysterical over-reactions to statements out of context, your fake outrage, believing cultural nearly non-existent wedge issues are destroying the country.  If it's any of those, congrats.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The state is very purple. The governor, AG, and SoS flip back and forth. It has had the GOP control the Senate my entire life and the House for most all of my entire life. Other than one term of Spence Abraham, we've sent nothing but Dem senators to Washington that entire time. Carl Levin wasn't a mistake but he's gone. I would like to correct that by replacing Stabenow and Peters.

2022 should be a red wave year, hopefully the wicked witches all drown. It'll be interesting to see how the GOP governor race shakes out with all the weird ballot signature issues throwing it on it's head.

I like Garrett Soldano for Governor. He's not a RINO and the establishment GOP does not like him because he's a Trumper. That Detroit Police chief couldn't get the support and got his signatures thrown out. So now he is running as a write-in killing the GOP candidate's chances. 

I like Garrett Soldano for Governor. He's not a RINO and the establishment GOP does not like him because he's a Trumper. That Detroit Police chief couldn't get the support and got his signatures thrown out. So now he is running as a write-in killing the GOP candidate's chances. 

He was a great police chief and is a big reason why Detroit didn't burn when BLM lit the rest of the country on fire. We were lucky to have him and I'm going to miss him in that capacity. I don't know offhand what he'd wanted to do as governor though. I guess it doesn't matter now. Its his own damn fault he didn't verify that his signatures were valid.

He's running as a write-in in the primary or the general? If he runs in the general, that'd be a huge problem. If it's just the general, he can do as he likes.

Just now, Voltaire said:

He was a great police chief and is a big reason why Detroit didn't burn when BLM lit the rest of the country on fire. We were lucky to have him and I'm going to miss him in that capacity. I don't know offhand what he'd wanted to do as governor though. I guess it doesn't matter now. Its his own damn fault he didn't verify that his signatures were valid.

He's running as a write-in in the primary or the general? If he runs in the general, that'd be a huge problem. If it's just the general, he can do as he likes.

In the primary I thought it was general so it's not that bad.

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Done with posting hysterical over-reactions to statements out of context, your fake outrage, believing cultural nearly non-existent wedge issues are destroying the country.  If it's any of those, congrats.

Oh that's right the hundreds of pictures I've seen of these freaks putting on a show towards children is just fake, non-existent, aren't happening.

Also how is this a wedge issue? There is no wedge. Any normal person should believe that men dressing in sexual women attire have zero business interacting with children. Especially at a school.

The lgbtq agenda needs the government to push it for it to be accepted. It would never be accepted on its own. Same goes for green energy. 

22 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I watched this to help me decide. My, what a friendly gathering of candidates, they genuinely like each other and no mud slinging at all at each other. They're all excellent, a tough choice and I'll take any one, but I think I liked your man Soldano and MILF Dixon the best.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:03 PM, Cdub100 said:

I'm done with this sh1t. 

you forgot to login as utility

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

you forgot to login as utility

Because it's Michigan I decided to use my Cdub alias

Because it's Michigan I decided to use my Cdub alias

:thumbsup: 

23 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey, you just perfectly described the second impeachment/coup......nicely done....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2022 at 10:07 PM, Voltaire said:

Had people known  that it  meant "trannies twirling their dongs in kindergarten"

We have a winner!