Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

70s and 80s TV Show Preliminary Round Voting 📺

70s and 80s TV Show Voting  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who put together the best collection of TV shows?

• TommyGavin
    • Herbivore
    • bostonlager
    • titansandbucsandbearsohmy!
    • BunnyBastards
    • Voltaire
    • BeenHereBefore

TommyGavin shotsup

6 Sitcom                  -- All in the Family               -- The Odd Couple               -- One Day At A Time

-- First and 10                     -- Mama’s Family                 -- Silver Spoons    

4 Drama                   -- Hill Street Blues                    -- Columbo

-- Quincy ME                              -- Highway to Heaven

4 Action                   -- MacGyver                              --  Kojak

--  Wonder Woman                  -- Greatest American Hero

4 Hodgepodge       -- The Phil Donahue Show      -- Laugh In

-- The Gong Show                     -- The Benny Hill Show

2 From the 60s        -- The D1ck Cavett Show          -- Supermarket Sweep

2 Into the 90s         -- Married with Children              -- Doogie Howser MD

4 Wildcard              --  Kate and Allie                           --    Valerie

-- Tales from the Crypt              -- Lets Make a Deal! 

Herbivore  Herbivore

6 Sitcom                  -- Taxi                                               -- The Cosby Show               -- Mork and Mindy

-- Laverne & Shirley                         -- Bosom Buddies                 -- Police Squad

4 Drama                  -- The Love Boat                               -- Fantasy Island

-- Eight Is Enough                          -- The Streets of San Francisco

4 Action                  -- The Incredible Hulk                       -- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

-- Kung Fu                                           -- TJ Hooker

4 Hodgepodge      -- Saturday Night Live                       -- Late Night with David Letterman

-- SCTV                                              -- The Muppet Show

2 From the 60s    -- The Carol Burnett Show                  -- Hawaii Five O

2 Into the 90s       -- Headbangers Ball                            -- Saved By The Bell

4 Wildcard              -- That's Incredible            -- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids

--  Press Your Luck            --  The George Michael Sports Machine

bostonlager bostonlager

6 Sitcom                -- WKRP in Cincinnati               -- Night Court                                 -- Growing Pains

-- Who's the Boss                       -- Charles in Charge                      -- Punky Brewster

4 Drama                -- CHiPs                                        -- Hardcastle and McCormick 

-- Simon & Simon                        -- Murder She Wrote

4 Action                -- The Dukes of Hazzard           -- Miami Vice

-- Knight Rider                            -- Airwolf

4 Hodgepodge     -- The Price is Right                   -- This Week in Baseball

-- The $25,000 Pyramid            -- Sportscenter

2 From the 60s    -- The Beverly Hillbillies              -- I Dream of Jeannie 

2 Into the 90s       -- The Wonder Years                  -- America's Funniest Home Videos

4 Wildcard             -- Full House                    -- HE-MAN and The Masters of the Universe

-- Mr. Wizard’s World     --  Fraggle Rock

TBBOM  photo-70279.jpg

6 Sitcom                   --  Three's Company          --  Happy Days                 -- The Golden Girls

--  The Jeffersons             --  The Facts of Life          --  Mr. Belvedere

4 Drama                   -- Roots                                -- Lonesome Dove

--  Matlock                           -- North and South

4 Action                   -- The A Team                      --  21 Jumpstreet

--  Cagney & Lacey              -- Remington Steele

4 Hodgepodge       -- Wheel of Fortune                                  -- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

--  You Can't Do That On Television      --  60 Minutes

2 From the 60s       --  Sesame Street               -- Dr. Who

2 Into the 90s          --  Cops                                --  The Oprah Winfrey Show

4 Wildcard               --  CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite        -- The Equalizer

--  227                                                                        -- Hollywood Squares                 

BunnyBastards BunnysBastatrds

6 Sitcom                   -- M*A*S*H                    -- Sanford & Son                      -- Soap

-- Roseanne                   -- Too Close For Comfort      -- Chico And The Man

4 Drama                   -- Dallas                             -- LA Law

-- China Beach                -- Moonlighting                                 

4 Action                    -- Charlie’s Angels          -- The Rockford Files

-- Quantum Leap           -- Hunter

4 Hodgepodge        -- Jeopardy                      -- The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross

-- NOVA                            -- Austin City Limits                           

2 From the 60s      -- The Wonderful World Of Disney    -- Hogan's Heroes

2 Into the 90s          -- Seinfeld                                            -- Murphy Brown

4 Wildcard                 -- Frontline                                         -- Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

-- School House Rock                       -- Hee Haw

Voltaire Voltaire

6 Sitcom                   -- Cheers                          -Welcome Back, Kotter       -- Family Ties

-- Newhart                       -- Barney Miller                        -- Perfect Strangers

4 Drama                    -- Dynasty                              -- The Waltons              

-- St. Elsewhere                    -- Lou Grant

4 Action                    -- Mission : Impossible         -- Gunsmoke     

-- Starsky and Hutch             -- Battlestar  Galactica

4 Hodgepodge       -- The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson   -- Monday Night Football

-- WWF Superstars of Wrestling                         -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

2 From the 60s       -- Bewitched                                             -- Bonanza

2 Into the 90s           -- Star Trek: The Next Generation       -- Baywatch

4 Wildcard                -- Benson                         -- Sledge Hammer!

-- The Fall Guy                 -- Scarecrow and Mrs. King

BeenHereBefore BeenHereBefore

6 Sitcom                 -- ALF                                 -- Different Strokes             -- Good Times

-- It's Your Move              -- Alice                                  -- The Mary Tyler Moore Show

4 Drama                  -- Little House on the Prairie              -- Tour of Duty

--  Wiseguy                                          -- The White Shadow

4 Action                   -- Magnum P.I.                                      -- The Six Million Dollar Man

-- V                                                         -- BJ and the Bear 

4 Hodgepodge       --  American Gladiators                      -- ABC's Wide World of Sports

-- Battle of the Network Stars           -- Inside the NFL

2 From the 60s     -- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!          -- The Brady Bunch

2 Into the 90s       -- The Simpsons                                    -- Coach

4 Wildcard              -- Family Feud                                     -- Unsolved Mysteries

-- The Dating Game                           -- Kolchak: The Night Stalker

So, we finally finished. Here's our catalog of TV  shows.

Voting is open and participants are expected to vote for somebody other than themselves. 

• Like 1

We had some arguments over if a show was "too 60s" or "too 90s." One show selected had a single episode appear in this time frame. Some people felt it was a bit of a cheat and some didn't care. We included the categories  "Out of the 60s" and "into the 90s" to try to mitigate the dispute but it never really got satisfactorily resolved.

in voting, you do with it what you want.

I just want to say on my behalf, 5 1/2 of Gunsmoke's twenty years were filmed in the 70s (1955 - 1975).

Another tough one and will go with Bunny with his mid and later round picks. Again everyone did good and hard to judge. Not a pitty vote either Bunny. There will be more votes for you and maybe not by Wiffl lol. Boston was my next choice.

A Catalog of Leftovers 

6 Sitcom                 -- Fawlty Towers                        ---The Bob Newhart Show        -- Gimme a Break

-- What's Happening                   --  Maude                                      -- Webster

4 Drama                  -- Falcon Crest                                -- Barnaby Jones

--  Marcus Welby MD                     -- Fame

4 Action                   -- Baretta                                       -- Hart to Hart

-- McCloud                                    -- Adam 12

4 Hodgepodge       --  The $1.98 Beauty Pageant     -- Dean Martin Roasts

-- Candid Camera                         -- Sonny & Cher

2 From the 60s     -- Get Smart!                                     -- Petticoat Junction

2 Into the 90s       --  Larry King Live                              -- Thirtysomething

4 Wildcard              --  Vega$                                           -- Spencer for Hire 

-- Riptide                                          -- Inspector Gadget

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A Catalog of Leftovers 

6 Sitcom                 -- Fawlty Towers                        ---The Bob Newhart Show        -- Gimme a Break

-- What's Happening                   --  Maude                                      -- Webster

4 Drama                  -- Falcon Crest                                -- Barnaby Jones

--  Marcus Welby MD                     -- Fame

4 Action                   -- Baretta                                       -- Hart to Hart

-- McCloud                                    -- Adam 12

4 Hodgepodge       --  The $1.98 Beauty Pageant     -- Dean Martin Roasts

-- Candid Camera                         -- Sonny & Cher

2 From the 60s     -- Get Smart!                                     -- Petticoat Junction

2 Into the 90s       --  Larry King Live                              -- Thirtysomething

4 Wildcard              --  Vega$                                           -- Spencer for Hire 

-- Riptide                                          -- Inspector Gadget

What about Family Matters ?

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What about Family Matters ?

I just slapped that together from the bottom of my cheatsheet. I have more.

I might have added Knott's Landing, The Partridge Family, Sherriff Lobo, Emergency!, Bionic Woman, Mannix, Cosmos, American Bandstand, Road Runner, Kate & Alley, Ultraman, Smurfs, Voltron

Feel free to make your own.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I just slapped that together from the bottom of my cheatsheet. I have more.

I might have added Knott's Landing, The Partridge Family, Sherriff Lobo, Emergency!, Bionic Woman, Mannix, Cosmos, American Bandstand, Road Runner, Kate & Alley, Ultraman, Smurfs, Voltron

Feel free to make your own.

I was tempted to take Bionic Woman since I took the 6 Million Dollar man. I watched that too. I thought about the Smurfs huge cartoon in the 80's and their merchandise.

Herb won this. Hands down. All were great and a sh-t ton of fun but looking at the final rosters Herb is the winner. Just my opinion. 

I didn’t take Get Smart because it was 65-70. The Partridge Family is a good pick that should of been taken. And I took Kate and Allie - not a leftover. 

1 minute ago, TommyGavin said:

I didn’t take Get Smart because it was 65-70. The Partridge Family is a good pick that should of been taken. And I took Kate and Allie - not a leftover. 

Did you get the shirt???

10 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Did you get the shirt???

Volty said you never sent him curtains unless I missed it. 

12 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Volty said you never sent him curtains unless I missed it. 

Behind curtain number 1- A Mardi Gras King Cake

Behind curtain number  2- A double black vibrator

Behind curtain number 3- A FFTODAY t-shirt that God himself cannot produce!!!

Sent TBBOM. And go figure, I get my wallet stolen after. :cheers: 

I went with Herbivore almost solely on the strength of his Hodgepodge category and the "Into the 90s" picks. Plus Taxi is an extremely underrated comedy to me.

Second place would be BunnyBastards. That team is so strong at the top

Tough call. Thought about tbbom but went with Tommy. I was turned away from a few that had fringe picks, such The Simpsons or Seinfeld.

Sitcom

1.1TommyGavin          -- All in the Family - Sitcom

1.4 TBBOM                   --  Three's Company - Sitcom

1.5 BunnyBastards     -- M*A*S*H - Sitcom

2.2 Voltaire                   -- Cheers - Sitcom

3.2 Herbivore               -- Taxi - Sitcom

3.4 TBBOM                   --  Happy Days - Sitcom

4.5 bostonlager           -- WKRP in Cincinnati - Sitcom

5.3 bostonlager           -- Night Court - Sitcom

5.5 BunnyBastards     -- Sanford & Son - Sitcom

5.6 Voltaire                   -- Welcome Back, Kotter - Sitcom

5.7 BeenHereBefore   -- ALF - Sitcom

6.2 Voltaire                   -- Family Ties - Sitcom

6.4 TBBOM                   -- The Golden Girls - Sitcom

6.6 Herbivore               -- The Cosby Show - Sitcom

6.7 TommyGavin         -- The Odd Couple - Sitcom

7.3 bostonlager           -- Growing Pains - Sitcom

7.4 TBBOM                   --  The Jeffersons - Sitcom

7.5 BunnyBastards     -- Soap  -  Sitcom 

7.6 Voltaire                   -- Newhart - Sitcom

8.2 Voltaire                   -- Barney Miller - Sitcom

8.6 Herbivore               -- Mork and Mindy - Sitcom

8.7 TommyGavin         -- First and 10 - Sitcom

9.5 BunnyBastards     -- Roseanne -  Sitcom 

11.7 BeenHereBefore  -- Different Strokes - Sitcom

12.5 bostonlager          -- Who's the Boss - Sitcom

12.6 Herbivore              -- Laverne & Shirley - Sitcom

13.7 BeenHereBefore  -- Good Times - Sitcom

14.1 BeenHereBefore  -- It's Your Move - Sitcom

15.4 TBBOM                  --  The Facts of Life - Sitcom

17.1TommyGavin         -- Mama’s Family - Sitcom

17.7 BeenHereBefore  -- Alice - Sitcom

18.1 BeenHereBefore  -- The Mary Tyler Moore Show - Sitcom

18.5 bostonlager          -- Charles in Charge - Sitcom

18.7 TommyGavin        -- Silver Spoons - Sitcom

19.1TommyGavin         -- One Day At A Time - Sitcom

19.4 TBBOM                  --  Mr. Belvedere - Sitcom

19.5 BunnyBastards    -- Too Close For Comfort - Sitcom

20.2 Voltaire                 -- Perfect Strangers - Sitcom

20.5 bostonlager          -- Punky Brewster - Sitcom

20.6 Herbivore              -- Bosom Buddies - Sitcom

22.6 Herbivore              -- Police Squad - Sitcom

25.5 BunnyBastards    -- Chico And The Man - Sitcom

Drama

4.3 BunnyBastards     -- Dallas - Drama 

4.7 TommyGavin         -- Hill Street Blues - Drama

8.1 BeenHereBefore   -- Little House on the Prairie - Drama

8.4 TBBOM                   -- Roots - Drama

8.5 bostonlager           -- CHiPs - Drama

9.1TommyGavin          -- Columbo - Drama

9.2 Herbivore               -- The Love Boat - Drama

10.3 BunnyBastards    -- Moonlighting - Drama

10.4 TBBOM                  -- Lonesome Dove - Drama

11.4 TBBOM                  --  Matlock - Drama

13.1TommyGavin         -- Quincy ME - Drama

13.2 Herbivore              -- Fantasy Island - Drama

14.3 BunnyBastards    -- LA Law - Drama

14.5 bostonlager          -- Hardcastle and McCormick - Drama

16.2 Voltaire                 -- Dynasty - Drama

16.5 bostonlager          -- Simon & Simon - Drama 

17.3 bostonlager          -- Murder She Wrote - Drama

17.5 BunnyBastards    -- China Beach - Drama

17.6 Voltaire                 -- The Waltons - Drama

19.2 Herbivore              -- Eight Is Enough - Drama

19.6 Voltaire                 -- St. Elsewhere - Drama

19.7 BeenHereBefore  -- Tour of Duty - Drama

20.1 BeenHereBefore  -- Wiseguy - Drama

21.2 Herbivore              -- The Streets of San Francisco - Drama

21.6 Voltaire                 -- Lou Grant - Drama

21.7 BeenHereBefore  -- The White Shadow - Drama

22.4 TBBOM                  -- North and South - Drama

23.1TommyGavin         -- Highway to Heaven - Drama

Action

1.3 bostonlager           -- The Dukes of Hazzard - Action

1.7 BeenHereBefore   -- Magnum P.I. - Action

2.4 TBBOM                   -- The A Team - Action

3.1TommyGavin          -- MacGyver - Action

3.3 bostonlager           -- Miami Vice - Action

6.3 BunnyBastards     -- Charlie’s Angels - Action

6.5 bostonlager           -- Knight Rider - Action

8.3 BunnyBastards     -- The Rockford Files - Action

10.1 BeenHereBefore  -- The Six Million Dollar Man - Action

11.1TommyGavin         --  Kojak - Action

11.2 Herbivore              -- The Incredible Hulk - Action

11.6 Voltaire                 -- Mission : Impossible - Action 

12.1 BeenHereBefore  -- V - Action

12.2 Voltaire                 -- Starsky and Hutch - Action

12.3 BunnyBastards    -- Quantum Leap - Action

12.7 TommyGavin        --  Wonder Woman - Action

13.4 TBBOM                  --  21 Jumpstreet - Action

13.6 Voltaire                 -- Battlestar Galactica - Action

14.6 Herbivore              -- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - Action

14.7 TommyGavin        -- Greatest American Hero - Action 

15.2 Herbivore              -- Kung Fu - Action

15.3 bostonlager          -- Airwolf - Action 

15.6 Voltaire                 -- Gunsmoke - Action

16.6 Herbivore              -- TJ Hooker - Action

18.4 TBBOM                  --  Cagney & Lacey - Action

20.4 TBBOM                  -- Remington Steele - Action

22.1 BeenHereBefore  -- BJ and the Bear - Action

23.5 BunnyBastards    -- Hunter - Action

24.4 TBBOM                  -- The Equalizer -  Action

t.j. booker Hodgepodge

1.2 Herbivore               -- Saturday Night Live - Hodgepodge

1.6 Voltaire                   -- The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - Hodgepodge 

2.3 BunnyBastards     -- Jeopardy - Hodgepodge

2.6 Herbivore               -- Late Night with David Letterman - Hodgepodge

3.6 Voltaire                   -- Monday Night Football - Hodgepodge

4.4 TBBOM                   -- Wheel of Fortune - Hodgepodge

5.1TommyGavin          -- The Phil Donahue Show - Hodgepodge 

6.1 BeenHereBefore   --  American Gladiators - Hodgepodge

7.1TommyGavin          -- Laugh In - Hodgepodge

9.7 BeenHereBefore   -- ABC's Wide World of Sports - Hodgepodge

10.5 bostonlager          -- The Price is Right - Hodgepodge 

10.6 Herbivore              -- The Muppet Show - Hodgepodge

10.7 TommyGavin        -- The Gong Show - Hodgepodge

11.3 bostonlager          -- This Week in Baseball - Hodgepodge

11.5 BunnyBastards    -- The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross - Hodegepodge

12.4 TBBOM                  -- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood - Hodgepodge

14.2 Voltaire                 -- WWF Superstars of Wrestling - Hodgepodge

14.4 TBBOM                  --  60 Minutes- Hodgepodge

15.7 BeenHereBefore  -- Battle of the Network Stars - Hodgepodge

16.1 BeenHereBefore  -- Inside the NFL - Hodgepodge

16.3 BunnyBastards    -- NOVA -  Hodgepodge

17.2 Herbivore              -- SCTV - Hodgepodge

17.4 TBBOM                  --  You Can't Do That On Television - Hodgepodge

19.3 bostonlager          -- The $25,000 Pyramid - Hodgepodge

22.2 Voltaire                 -- Monty Python's Flying Circus - Hodgepodge

22.5 bostonlager          -- Sportscenter - Hodgepodge

22.7 TommyGavin        -- The Benny Hill Show - Hodgepodge

24.3 BunnyBastards    -- Austin City Limits- Hodgepodge

Out of the 60s

3.7 BeenHereBefore   -- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! - From the 60s

4.1 BeenHereBefore   -- Brady Bunch - From The 60's

4.6 Herbivore               -- The Carol Burnett Show - From the 60s

5.4 TBBOM                   --  Sesame Street - out of the 60's

7.2 Herbivore               -- Hawaii Five O - from the 60s

9.3 bostonlager           -- The Beverly Hillbillies - Out of the 60s

9.6 Voltaire                   -- Bewitched - Out of the 60s

13.5 BunnyBastards    -- The Wonderful World Of Disney - Out of the 60’s

15.5 BunnyBastards    -- Hee Haw - Into the 70

16.4 TBBOM                  -- Dr. Who - Out of the 60s

16.7 TommyGavin        -- The D1ck Cavett Show - Out of the 60’s

18.2 Voltaire                 -- Bonanza - Out of the 60s

18.3 BunnyBastards    -- Hogan's Heroes - From the 60's

21.3 bostonlager          -- I Dream of Jeannie - Into the 70s

24.7 TommyGavin        -- Supermarket Sweep - From the 60’s

Into the 90s

2.1 BeenHereBefore   -- The Simpsons - Into the 90s

2.5 bostonlager           -- The Wonder Years - Into the 90s

2.7 TommyGavin         -- Married with Children - Into the 90s

3.5 BunnyBastards     -- Seinfeld - Into the 90s

4.2 Voltaire                   -- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Into the 90s

5.2 Herbivore               -- Headbangers Ball - Into the 90s

7.7 BeenHereBefore   -- Coach - Into The 90's

9.4 TBBOM                   --  Cops - Into the 90’s

10.2 Voltaire                 -- Baywatch - Into the 90s 

13.3 bostonlager          -- America's Funniest Home Videos - Into the 90s

15.1TommyGavin         -- Doogie Howser - Into the 90’s

18.6 Herbivore              -- Saved By The Bell - Into the 90's

21.4 TBBOM                  --  The Oprah Winfrey Show -  into the 90s

Wildcard

20.3 BunnyBastards    -- Murphy Brown - Wildcard

20.7 TommyGavin        -- Kate and Allie - Wildcard

21.1TommyGavin         -- Valerie - Wildcard

21.5 BunnyBastards    -- School House Rock- Wildcard

22.3 BunnyBastards    -- Frontline - Wildcard

23.2 Herbivore              -- That's Incredible - Wildcard

23.3 bostonlager          -- Full House - Wildcard 

23.4 TBBOM                  --  CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite -  Wildcard

23.6 Voltaire                 -- Benson - Wildcard

23.7 BeenHereBefore  -- Family Feud - Wildcard

24.1 BeenHereBefore  -- Unsolved Mysteries - Wildcard

24.2 Voltaire                 -- Sledge Hammer! - Wildcard

24.5 bostonlager          -- HE-MAN and The Masters of the Universe - Wildcard

24.6 Herbivore              -- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids - Wildcard

25.1TommyGavin         -- Tales from the Crypt - Wildcard

25.2 Herbivore              --  Press Your Luck - Wildcard

25.3 bostonlager          -- Mr Wizard’s World - Wildcard 

25.4 TBBOM                  --  227 -  Wildcard

25.6 Voltaire                 -- The Fall Guy - Wildcard

25.7 BeenHereBefore  -- The Dating Game - Wildcard

26.1 BeenHereBefore  -- Kolchak' The Night Stalker - Wildcard

26.2 Voltaire                 -- Scarecrow and Mrs. King - Wildcard 

26.3 BunnyBastards    -- Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom -  Wildcard

26.4 TBBOM                  -- Hollywood Squares -  Wildcard

26.5 bostonlager          --  Fraggle Rock - Wildcard 

26.6 Herbivore              --  The George Michael Sports Machine - Wildcard

26.7 TommyGavin        --  Lets Make a Deal! - Wildcard

bump

It's hard to imagine and disappointing that we can't get more than 12 votes anymore.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's hard to imagine and disappointing that we can't get more than 12 votes anymore.

I know and is what it is but he is clearly the winner. Unless the mail in votes start coming in.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

yes..this

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yes..this

It's a political board and no surprise. Everyone gets off fighting with each other. They have no time for anything else. Or care.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

It's a political board and no surprise. Everyone gets off fighting with each other. They have no time for anything else. Or care.

This. I enjoyed being back for this draft.

Every other thread is just political bullish!t slap fights. Well, that and yoga wh0res.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Every other thread is just political bullish!t slap fights. Well, that and yoga wh0res.

Agreed and glad you was in the last draft!

19 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

😘

Tbbom and it’s not close. 

What I didn't care about this last draft,  I got sh!t for taking the Simpsons early and bunch jumped on all the old big name 60's shows later but that was okay! Wasn't against the rules and neither was mine. That was BS! That was okay though!

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What I didn't care about this last draft,  I got sh!t for taking the Simpsons early and bunch jumped on all the old big name 60's shows later but that was okay! Wasn't against the rules and neither was mine. That was BS!

I got soup nazied but, oh well. All in good fun. We all had great picks. :cheers:

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

To be fair there’s only like 20 people who post here. The rest are aliases. 

I watched plenty of Sesame Street and Mr Rogers as a child…. He has Wheel of Fortune and in my humble opinion the best 4 show selection with A Team, Golden Girls, Threes Company and Happy Days. 

hes missing odd couple, wonder years, cheers and maybe family feud but those were mostly spread out amongst other owners. 

no one took family matters for into the 90s?

13 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What I didn't care about this last draft,  I got sh!t for taking the Simpsons early and bunch jumped on all the old big name 60's shows later but that was okay! Wasn't against the rules and neither was mine. That was BS! That was okay though!

I saw this coming from a mile away and was a big reason I wanted to draft years rather than categories. In the comments before the draft started, it was apparent that some people had a bias against these shows that would not be resolved, especially when we scrapped the years category.  I figured that I'd solved the problem by putting in an "Out of the 60s" and "Into the 90s" category but I also knocked them down my cheetsheet because I'd rather avoid the flack.

When you spent your first rounder on the Simpsons and then Bunny took Seinfeld in the third, I wasn't surprised by the response; the same people who had voiced concerns about these shows before we'd started started criticized the picks. For my part, I went about using the Out of the 60s and into the 90s as I'd intended, which is why i took Baywatch, a show that premiered in 1989, and plugged it in for "Into the 90s". I don't know if it would have helped had you guys put the shows into "Into the 90s" from the start but they both did wind up there.

38 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I saw this coming from a mile away and was a big reason I wanted to draft years rather than categories. In the comments before the draft started, it was apparent that some people had a bias against these shows that would not be resolved, especially when we scrapped the years category.  I figured that I'd solved the problem by putting in an "Out of the 60s" and "Into the 90s" category but I also knocked them down my cheetsheet because I'd rather avoid the flack.

When you spent your first rounder on the Simpsons and then Bunny took Seinfeld in the third, I wasn't surprised by the response; the same people who had voiced concerns about these shows before we'd started started criticized the picks. For my part, I went about using the Out of the 60s and into the 90s as I'd intended, which is why i took Baywatch, a show that premiered in 1989, and plugged it in for "Into the 90s". I don't know if it would have helped had you guys put the shows into "Into the 90s" from the start but they both did wind up there.

Yeah. I had shows like saved by the Bell, bewitched, and others get bumped down because I didn't want the controversy.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

You did good and was tired of hearing about my Simpsons pick and sorry for my drunk rant last night.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. I had shows like saved by the Bell, bewitched, and others get bumped down because I didn't want the controversy.

Why I didn't take Family Matters as well.

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Why I didn't take Family Matters as well.

I didn’t take it because people think I’m racist- All in the Family 1.01 !