BunnysBastatrds

Lines I Use From Our TV Draft

I pity the voters.

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I had it on my list at one point...

Good for you and I total forgot about it, show was huge in the early 80's ! Didn't think about it to I played a Sawyer Brown song last night.

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Good for you and I total forgot about it, show was huge in the early 80's ! Didn't think about it to I played a Sawyer Brown song last night.

As I recall it was on Sunday night? After hee haw I think? I remember my parents always watched both.

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

As I recall it was on Sunday night? After hee haw I think? I remember my parents always watched both.

I believe your are correct.

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I believe your are correct.

Saturday nights early for He Haw. Sunday for the other.

18 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Speaking of that draft, how did we all miss Star Search ?

I was active in the campus activities club in college.  Long story short..we would book comedians for the campus.  They would tell stories about being on star search.  One of the storys was that at the end of taping...Ed Mcmahon and his wife would come into the green room at the end with tupperware and take a ton of food home like scavengers lol.

Also they filmed 2 shows a day and if you lost in the first taping you rode in the loser van back to the hotel.  The parents screaming at their kids for losing...kids crying...was a total sh1tshow.

Baseball, be berry, berry good to me. SNL

Jane, you ignorant slut!!! SNL

So many more..:

Trust me. I know what I’m doing.

30 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I was active in the campus activities club in college.  Long story short..we would book comedians for the campus.  They would tell stories about being on star search.  One of the storys was that at the end of taping...Ed Mcmahon and his wife would come into the green room at the end with tupperware and take a ton of food home like scavengers lol.

Also they filmed 2 shows a day and if you lost in the first taping you rode in the loser van back to the hotel.  The parents screaming at their kids for losing...kids crying...was a total sh1tshow.

Wow cool story thanks for sharing.