Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

progress…the human race

all the technology etc and you think we would be getting smarter. i say no shot. i believe we are regressing. daily observations confirm this. i think we are at peak retardation  

also proof: just saw hulu has a machine gun kelly documentary and pimp him as “the new face of rock”. id rather get beat to a pulp that listen to him for a second. 

Agreed.

Seems like back in the day, people had hobbies. They did stuff. Or they studied stuff. Or they were actually social and talked to other humans.

Now we all just sit around watching garbage on YouTube or tiktok, or arguing nonsense on your platform of choice.

I remember back in the day knowing directions to destinations off the top of my head. Knowing 20 people's phone numbers without having to look it up.

Sad but true...

29 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Agreed.

Seems like back in the day, people had hobbies. They did stuff. Or they studied stuff. Or they were actually social and talked to other humans.

Now we all just sit around watching garbage on YouTube or tiktok, or arguing nonsense on your platform of choice.

This site is the most of online shlt I partake in. My girlfriend is much younger than me and she prefers shopping online. Where as I prefer going to the store and seeing what I'm buying in person. Social in person interaction is more fun to me.

30 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This site is the most of online shlt I partake in. My girlfriend is much younger than me and she prefers shopping online. Where as I prefer going to the store and seeing what I'm buying in person. Social in person interaction is more fun to me.

I'm guilty of falling into online rabbit holes. I'll spend hours on YouTube or reddit sometimes.

I do most of my shopping online now too. That's mostly because I can't really buy clothes or shoes in stores here, and for electronics, I prefer to go have it in my hands right now, and also make sure it isn't a fake.