Utilit99

Massachusetts man who drove car into Trump store blamed 'voices' in his head

This is a liberal. 🐮

This is a liberal on TDS. 

A Massachusetts man who plowed his car into a Trump merchandise store on Thursday blamed the "voices" in his head for doing it, an employee at the store told FOX Business.

FOX Business spoke with Karla Kelley, an employee of New England for Trump, a store that sells merchandise supporting the 45th president.

Kelley told FOX Business that there was no altercation or provocation that happened to make the man drive "off of the street and into the building" in his Volkswagen Jetta.

When asked if the driver said anything after the crash, Kelley recalled that the only thing he said was "the voices in his head told him to do it."

She also noted there was an "anti-Trump sticker on his car" and that the store was open the next day after the car tore through the store.

Kelley said she hopes charges are pressed against the driver and that "there's a chance" the store could be targeted again "but there's a chance of lot of things happening."

"So I'm not concerned," Kelley said. "I'm not worried. Take it as it comes."

Thursday saw 46-year-old Sean Flaherty allegedly crash his car through Keith Lambert’s store in South Easton, Massachusetts, where a single employee was working at the time, according to authorities. 

Flaherty has been charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle and malicious destruction of property, the Easton Police Department said in a release. 

The crash sent shirts, hats, and other merchandise flying, with security footage showing the carnage.

The driver was taken to the hospital after ramming his car through the storefront and is expected to be okay, according to local reports.

Lambert told local press in a piece published Friday that what mattered was "that everyone's safe."

Police told the press on Thursday that there was an active investigation into the crash but did not share what they believe to be the motive behind it.

The car was eventually towed from the store, which suffered damage to its facade.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/massachusetts-man-drove-car-trump-store-blamed-voices-head-employee-says

• Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

4 am Friday night. :( 

Saturday morning.  I get up at that time a lot on Saturdays to go fishing.

What kind of retard actually cares about what time of day someone posts

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

4 am Friday night. :( 

Saturday 9am following me around again. 

This fat ass gets his jollies following people around on chat sites and announcing when they post.

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

@MDC does. He does daily. :dunno:

But he only follows me around. Not Beenherebefore or wiffle or any of the others. He just likes to post my times. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

@MDC likes to look up my posts every morning when he gets up so he can post sad smileys on my posts and tell everyone that I posted at whatever time. 

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Utoilet gets up at 4 am so he can start posting again.

:( 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Utoilet gets up at 4 am so he can start posting again.

:( 

Ah, the fat ass following me around again. What's worse? Posting something at 4am or waking up on a Saturday morning and jumping to your computer and monitoring and announcing Utility99's posts? In multiple threads.

Talk about being in someone's head. it's kind of creepy that mdcack follows me so intently so much.  

Screw the thread topic and go right to the obsession. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tilt. Too easy. :lol: 

What's too easy? You waking up and running to your computer and looking up my posts so you can repeat what time I posted? You have done that 100 times before. Seriously, what mental illness does your fat ass suffer from? 

42 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Well said. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

What's too easy? You waking up and running to your computer and looking up my posts so you can repeat what time I posted? 

Well said. 

I had a notification that you quoted me in this thread.

At 4 am. :( 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Everyone knows you do this with me constantly fat ass. The thread is what the thread is. If you don't want to partake in the topic, just ignore it.

You constantly try to run into these threads and just attack me because I know you are a fat ass pvssy and it makes you angry. 

Sorry, but I can't help you with your pitiful life. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

58 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

:cry: :doublethumbsup: 

mdcack cares. 

20 hours ago, MDC said:

Those notifications, even though they are not real, are really important to you?

• Haha 1

About the same time Training Wheel Joe took his header. A lot of voices in head over there.

the voices....

Rachel Madcow, Don Lemon, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Jenn Psaki, Nancy Pelosi, etc.

• Haha 1