Djgb13

Biden can’t even bike right

On 6/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, Horseman said:

How do you wreck a fully stopped bike?

The thing is, he didn’t wreck it

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The thing is, he didn’t wreck it

Sure he did.  Acceptable synonyms for wreck are crash, collapse and even debacle.  All of those.  :thumbsup:

Is English your second language or something?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not surprised you guys are happy, he was leaning to the right.

For some reason he fell off a firmly planted left foot.  His left just didn't hold up.

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Sure he did.  Acceptable synonyms for wreck are crash, collapse and even debacle.  All of those.  :thumbsup:

Is English your second language or something?

He didn’t crash or collapse it either.  It fell over.

TOE PICK!

You guys are seriously still talking about this?  His foot got caught in the toe holder on the pedal when he was trying to plant his right foot.  Pretty obvious.  I'm guessing this has never happened to any of you before?

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are seriously still talking about this?  His foot got caught in the toe holder on the pedal when he was trying to plant his right foot.  Pretty obvious.  I'm guessing this has never happened to any of you before?

With my left foot firmly planted on the ground, not it hasn't.    The one thing that always stuck out in the back of my mind when he stutters, appears lost or falls on the stairs was that somehow he can still function enough to ride a bike.  Well, he's shown he can't do that either.  Guy is headed straight to a nursing home as soon as he leaves the white house.  

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

:lol:   TIMMMMBBBBBEEEEERRRRRR!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

He didn’t crash or collapse it either.  It fell over.

Webster is updating the dictionary under "collapse" to include a video of Biden falling on his asss with his bike coming down on him.  🤣

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

With my left foot firmly planted on the ground, not it hasn't.    The one thing that always stuck out in the back of my mind when he stutters, appears lost or falls on the stairs was that somehow he can still function enough to ride a bike.  Well, he's shown he can't do that either.  Guy is headed straight to a nursing home as soon as he leaves the white house.  

His weight shifts to his right when his foot gets stuck.  It's really not hard to understand why he fell.  That doesn't change anything else about him though.  Dude still should be in a nursing home.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

His weight shifts to his right when his foot gets stuck.  It's really not hard to understand why he fell.  That doesn't change anything else about him though.  Dude still should be in a nursing home.

Thanks for explaining the video to everyone.  When your left foot is firmly planted your brain should wait until your right foot is free until it lets you shift your weight.  It's a similar problem as not being able to judge the height of stairs, repeatedly, when climbing steps.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

I agree with Hawkeye that Biden should be in a nursing home, but you don't see many 79 year olds riding a bike.   I don't think this would be that uncommon for people of that age.

Just now, TimHauck said:

I agree with Hawkeye that Biden should be in a nursing home, but you don't see many 79 year olds riding a bike.   I don't think this would be that uncommon for people of that age.

And biden just proved why.

Joe Biken 

On 6/19/2022 at 3:50 PM, wiffleball said:

You know, there used to be a feature on this board where you could readily see the number of posts a particular poster made in a certain thread. I referenced that often. And I think it pissed Mike off. Cuz now we can't do that as far as I know.

Yeah I hated that the newer version of the message board doesn't have this feature any more...

On 6/19/2022 at 7:16 PM, Voltaire said:

I don't know why either.  I'm probably better off not knowing how many names I've thrown out there though.

Yeah I always have been wondering about that count...  I am probably a distant second...

When I first saw the video, I was surprised that he actually dodged the post first...

toe cages are really terrible. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

toe cages are really terrible. 

Yep.  I remember having one on my mountain bike.  Led to a lot of wipeouts.

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep.  I remember having one on my mountain bike.  Led to a lot of wipeouts.

You wipeout a lot when you're at a complete stop?  Collapse a lot getting on and off?

You know the secret service helps him on and gives him a push before they leave the compound.  

You wipeout a lot when you're at a complete stop?  Collapse a lot getting on and off?

Collapse, lol

A bike that could actually collapse and become smaller would be pretty cool though (if it doesn’t already exist)

You know the secret service helps him on and gives him a push before they leave the compound.  

They put him on a bike two blocks away around a corner where they can't be seen. Previously they set up an "ad hoc" meet up with various folks waiting for him. He falls on his ass looking like the idiot he is. The plan was a failure. 

Next up the nation is still in turmoil because he was voted in by a bunch of liberal morons. This would be the best time for him to say again "We are in for a very dark winter." 

• Like 1

Next time he should ride without a seat and a helmet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Collapse, lol

Retard cant speak simple English. You got that in common with Sippy Cup Joe. 

col·lapse
/kəˈlaps/

verb
  1. 1.
    (of a structure) fall down or in; give way.
    "the roof bike collapsed on top of me"

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Who knows how far he rode. The main thing his handlers were going for was a photo op to demonstrate how vigorous and full of life he still is. Unfortunately the truth accidentally came out again.

Biden and Kar go to the bar. Sleepy Joe drank one Bartles & James and Camel drank one kool aid and rum jungle juice.. Irish bartender, disgusted, says, “Neither of you can drive!!!”   SJ “ Can you give us both a token…”

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

Retard cant speak simple English. You got that in common with Sippy Cup Joe. 

col·lapse
/kəˈlaps/

verb
  1. 1.
    (of a structure) fall down or in; give way.
    "the roof bike collapsed on top of me"

“Of a structure.”  A bike isn’t a structure.  It didn’t collapse, it fell. 

You must’ve been one of those people that would go through random words in your college papers and use the thesaurus to change the words, but then the paper didn’t make sense anymore.

Although fall isn’t even a synonym for collapse (https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/collapse)

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Who knows how far he rode. The main thing his handlers were going for was a photo op to demonstrate how vigorous and full of life he still is. Unfortunately the truth accidentally came out again.

:thumbsup:

They don’t want him anywhere near a mic. Hey, let’s try to show he can still ride a bike. Oops.

14 hours ago, Horseman said:

I'm pretty sure I have.  Go to put a foot down and it gets stuck.  It's not as hard to do as you're making it sound like.  That's why I would never have those damn things on my bike again.

I see the dumb people on the right have decided "Biden and bike" is going to be what "Trump and the ramp" was to the dumb people on the left. 

This incident neither shed light on nor confirmed that he’s a bumbling fool and always has been. He is a serial liar with horrible ideas and an immoral human who is a horrible father. And a pedophile. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This incident neither shed light on nor confirmed that he’s a bumbling fool and always has been. He is a serial liar with horrible ideas and an immoral human who is a horrible father. And a pedophile. 

Pretty much

I haven't collapsed like that on a bike since at least 7 years old.  

"Down goes Biden, down goes Biden! Down goes Biden!" 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I see the dumb people on the right have decided "Biden and bike" is going to be what "Trump and the ramp" was to the dumb people on the left. 

Do you prefer Biden and Air Force One steps?

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

My Pops would ride his rumcumbant bike over 250 miles a week at 85.  He would still downhill ski though he confined himself to green and blue runs, eschewing black runs at that age.  He would cross country ski, though easy terrain and fewetr mukes than as a younger man.  At 86 he fell over and hit his head in the bathroom leqading to a rxapid decline, or maybe the fapid decline which we did not notice lead to him falling.