Djgb13

Biden can’t even bike right

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

“Of a structure.”  A bike isn’t a structure.  

JFC. 🤣🤣🤣

Try telling that to the thousands of engineers that have spent centuries refining bicycle technology. Its specifically designed to support and carry weight. 

I think you just might just be the dumbest person on planet earth. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

JFC. 🤣🤣🤣

Try telling that to the thousands of engineers that have spent centuries refining bicycle technology. Its specifically designed to support and carry weight. 

I think you just might just be the dumbest person on planet earth. 

And did it fall apart or break when it fell over?  That would be a collapse (or wreck, as you wanted to call it originally)

Semantics. Old frail men like Biken have no business being on a bicycle out on the road. Was his peloton in the shop? 

I do enjoy the he blamed the bike, must be nice to live in a world where nothing is ever your fault, ahhh to be a liberal....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I do enjoy the he blamed the bike, must be nice to live in a world where nothing is ever your fault, ahhh to be a liberal....

The exact opposite way I live. I blame everything on me, even things that aren't my fault, after I sit and think on it.  Problem is I do the same with family and friends.

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

fall isn't a synonym for collapse

You're not just a synonym for moron. You're the prime example. Exhibit A.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

Semantics

:thumbsup:

Some real retards in this thread.

58 minutes ago, edjr said:

Old frail men like Biken have no business being on a bicycle out on the road. 

Agreed

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Do you prefer Biden and Air Force One steps?

When anyone is watched 24/7 there are going to be things that happen that people would otherwise not see but get blown out of proportion. Every person in the world has clipped their shoe and stumbled going up steps. Who cares?

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

When anyone is watched 24/7 there are going to be things that happen that people would otherwise not see but get blown out of proportion. Every person in the world has clipped their shoe and stumbled going up steps. Who cares?

What if they can't form simple words and sound like a focking idiot every time they speak. Should we pay attention to that or is it no big deal?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Three times in a row in a span of 5 seconds?  No they haven't.  

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

We are having fun.  It obviously irks you guys.  Tim is sitting here debating for hours on end the meaning of words used to describe Biden's wreck.  Lol

Presidents screw up.  We just so happen to have the president who botches things the most in there right now.   The only upside of this administration is the sheer amount of humor/cringe that is produced.   

45 minutes ago, Reality said:

What if they can't form simple words and sound like a focking idiot every time they speak. Should we pay attention to that or is it no big deal?

Trump had his own issues with speaking....W couldn't say the word "nuclear" and also misspoke. Again- when people are under the microscope 24/7 there are going to be flubs. Law of averages. 

45 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Three times in a row in a span of 5 seconds?  No they haven't.  

Sure...whatever helps you sleep at night. 

30 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

We are having fun.  It obviously irks you guys.  Tim is sitting here debating for hours on end the meaning of words used to describe Biden's wreck.  Lol

Presidents screw up.  We just so happen to have the president who botches things the most in there right now.   The only upside of this administration is the sheer amount of humor/cringe that is produced.   

"Irks me"....hardly. It just all rings hollow and silly. As to the second paragraph you wrote- people on the left said the same thing about Trump which I'm sure you would vehemently disagree with. This is the nature of how stupid people are in viewing politics anymore. Everything has to be something bigger. 

He took inappropriate showers with his young daughter who then grew up to be a w hore and drug addict.  

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

HT from far out in right field.

Keeping it real. His bike mishap got more attention than that. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Keeping it real. His bike mishap got more attention than that. 

Well, we actually saw him fall off the bike.  The other one is just a story because someone apparently read his daughter's diary.  While it may be 100% accurate, I haven't seen the proof of it yet.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Trump had his own issues with speaking....W couldn't say the word "nuclear" and also misspoke. Again- when people are under the microscope 24/7 there are going to be flubs. Law of averages. 

Sure...whatever helps you sleep at night. 

"Irks me"....hardly. It just all rings hollow and silly. As to the second paragraph you wrote- people on the left said the same thing about Trump which I'm sure you would vehemently disagree with. This is the nature of how stupid people are in viewing politics anymore. Everything has to be something bigger. 

There is nothing really bigger.   Biden is old and senile.  We talk about it.  His own party and voters talk about it.  

Didn't SNL build their show on picking on presidents?   Why is Joe off limits? Lol.  This is now some new phenomenon to you?  Perhaps the new aged Libs are just much more sensitive with this stuff than they used to be.  

The guy fell off his bike.  We pick on him.  Thats how stuff works a lot of times.  

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

HT from far out in right field.

Is there any other HT?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

There is nothing really bigger.   Biden is old and senile.  We talk about it.  His own party and voters talk about it.  

Didn't SNL build their show on picking on presidents?   Why is Joe off limits? Lol.  This is now some new phenomenon to you?  Perhaps the new aged Libs are just much more sensitive with this stuff than they used to be.  

The guy fell off his bike.  We pick on him.  Thats how stuff works a lot of times.  

Did I say he was off limits? You guys like to read into things too much. All I've said is- to pretend like he is senile because he tripped walking up steps (something people do at all ages) is silly. 

Imagine spending energy defending something we can all easily see. Pathetic.

Is this a paid position?

• Like 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Is there any other HT?

Did I say he was off limits? You guys like to read into things too much. All I've said is- to pretend like he is senile because he tripped walking up steps (something people do at all ages) is silly. 

We aren't pretending he is senile because of this.  We have had that opinion for some time now based on many things.  And not just Republicans.  Many if not most Dems believe the same. 

I don't really understand your point I guess.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He took inappropriate showers with his young daughter who then grew up to be a w hore and drug addict.  

Was she an actual prostitute that got paid for sex?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I'm starting to believe this creep is an actual pedo...

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm starting to believe this creep is an actual pedo...

Ok Groomer 

30 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

We aren't pretending he is senile because of this.  We have had that opinion for some time now based on many things.  And not just Republicans.  Many if not most Dems believe the same. 

I don't really understand your point I guess.  

Just saying- the left did this all with Trump.

It's dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Just saying- the left did this all with Trump.

It's dumb. 

:doh:

No but your mom did. You’re welcome. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No but your mom did. You’re welcome. 

so you're just reinforcing stereotypes where a guy with many partners is a player but a woman who does the same is a "wh0re'"?

Just now, TimHauck said:

so you're just reinforcing stereotypes where a guy with many partners is a player but a woman who does the same is a "wh0re'"?

There is more than one meaning.  Dictionaries are on line now. Look it up. This is what you cling to in order to make a point? She wrote it in her diary. It’s confirmed. The FBI got a search warrant to get it back.You missed that? 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Trump! :cry: 

W had trouble with one word, Biden has trouble with all words.  See the difference? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is more than one meaning.  Dictionaries are on line now. Look it up. 

🤣  Dr. Wordsmith at it again.

It is funny that the media frothed over Trump moving slowly down a ramp and how he must be impaired and fretting over his health.  

Yet with Biden, nothing.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It is funny that the media frothed over Trump moving slowly down a ramp and how he must be impaired and fretting over his health.  

Yet with Biden, nothing.

They spoke of invoking the 25th amendment. The reaction to Trump was much worse than anything Trump did as president. 

On 6/19/2022 at 2:21 AM, huskyhater75 said:

that ramp wasn't slippery, you LIAR. Quit making excuses, display some REASONS, unlike you and the rest of you SOB trumpers. Grow up you son of a b!tch.

You should be more cautious when you bump the pinball machine.

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

🤣  Dr. Wordsmith at it again.

It only “means” that because it’s slang, which again is reinforcing a negative stereotype which is derogatory towards women but not men for the same behavior

Just now, TimHauck said:

It only “means” that because it’s slang, which again is reinforcing a negative stereotype which is derogatory towards women but not men for the same behavior

Negative stereotype that is derogatory toward women? What is that? 

What's your issue in this world? Women aren't stereotypical towards men?

Get out of the woke world dude. You'll end up being buried in stupid. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No. There are various definitions of the word. I told you To look it up so you won’t be stupid again 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. There are various definitions of the word. I told you To look it up so you won’t be stupid again 

That meaning is specifically listed under the definition as “offensive”…it’s not the actual definition

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That meaning is specifically listed under the definition as “offensive”…it’s not the actual definition

I am "offended" by your words. 

Now what? :dunno: