Djgb13

Biden can’t even bike right

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I am "offended" by your words. 

Now what? :dunno:

You don’t think it’s offensive to call someone a wh0re? (particularly if they don’t have sex for money)

Biden turned his son into a deviant and a crackhead and his daughter into a w-hore and a drug addict by being a pedophile. He’s garbage. I wouldn’t put it last him to stage this fall to distract from his gross life. 

8 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Trump had his own issues with speaking....W couldn't say the word "nuclear" and also misspoke. Again- when people are under the microscope 24/7 there are going to be flubs. Law of averages. 

Here is poof Dementia Joe has issues with EVERYTHING. 

Note you wont be able to find Liz in the room because she will be joining virtually. 🤣

Must be really awkward in these meetings when Dementia Joe gets to the line item where he just gets up and leaves. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Here is poof Dementia Joe has issues with EVERYTHING. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night

If anything, having a dementia patient guiding the ship of state would keep him awake. Likely neither though. Just more evidence of how pathetic and incompetent the president* is. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

If anything, having a dementia patient guiding the ship of state would keep him awake. Likely neither though. Just more evidence of how pathetic and incompetent the president* is. 

Again- anyone being watched 24/7 is going to make mistakes. Also, every President is carefully prepped. These are not news items. It's a dumb gotcha game. It was like that with Trump. It's like that now. 

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- anyone being watched 24/7 is going to make mistakes. Also, every President is carefully prepped. These are not news items. It's a dumb gotcha game. It was like that with Trump. It's like that now. 

True. It's just that Biden* provides exponentially more material to work with than anyone else.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2022 at 10:33 PM, Sean Mooney said:

Look at this guy, trying to convince people he’s down the middle. No one buys it you unoriginal hack.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at this guy, trying to convince people he’s down the middle. No one buys it you unoriginal hack.  

I don't think I've ever known anyone who needed a note card to tell them to walk into the room and take a seat when that is what the plan is. Does biden forget from the time he walks into a room to the time he takes a seat, to actually take a seat? I'm guessing yes. Otherwise he wouldn't need a notecard to remind him. Hell, they had to tell him specifically to enter the room. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't think I've ever known anyone who needed a note card to tell them to walk into the room and take a seat when that is what the plan is. Does biden forget from the time he walks into a room to the time he takes a seat, to actually take a seat? I'm guessing yes. Otherwise he wouldn't need a notecard to remind him. Hell, they had to tell him specifically to enter the room. :lol:

Well it said take YOUR seat, so they must have been worried he was going to try to share a seat with a little girl right?