Djgb13

Would any of you steal?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Horseman has now stated multiple times that sharing passwords is against the Netflix TOS.

Never said I didn't do it, but it's stealing.

Bruh. You STILL didn’t read :doh: aight you’re going back on ignore. Cause ive literally explained they have plans for screen sharing my parents and I pay for. 

FYI, this is why you’re referred to as a Hack. Refusal to read, acknowledge facts, or admit you’re wrong 

25 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣  Sharing passwords and watching illegal streams are two different things.  I don't need anybody's password to watch an illegal stream.

But let me highlight the important part of the article you stumbled upon there:

So you're talking about watching pirated sh1t on Kodi?  That's not illegal?

Face it dude you are a piec of sh1t if you don't pay for content you're supposed to

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Horseman has now stated multiple times that sharing passwords is against the Netflix TOS.

Since we've moved on from legality into contracts - violating terms of service is not a crime - the fact that Netflix hasn't done anything, like canceling Djbg's service or anyone else, indicates they aren't willing to uphold this part of the contract.  Ball is in Netflix's court if they decide they want to in the future.  

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Since we've moved on from legality into contracts - violating terms of service is not a crime - the fact that Netflix hasn't done anything, like canceling Djbg's service or anyone else, indicates they aren't willing to uphold this part of the contract.  Ball is in Netflix's court if they decide they want to in the future.  

As I said, I'm not expecting him to be prosecuted.   Wouldn't violating the terms of service still be considered "stealing' though?

Digby stole the prestige and accolades that come with being a real doctor. 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

https://ncjolt.org/blogs/is-it-illegal-to-watch-unauthorized-television-streams-online/

There's also this, where the UFC did apparently successfully sue one person for watching an illegal stream -  https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/11/5402548/ufc-won-steaming-lawsuit-individual

A default judgement in a lawsuit. 🤣 They didn't even use copyright law because it's decidedly not illegal.  Are you reading these things or just shot gun copy paste-ing?

As I said, I'm not expecting him to be prosecuted.   Wouldn't violating the terms of service still be considered "stealing' though?

Please consult a dictionary.  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

A default judgement in a lawsuit. 🤣 They didn't even use copyright law because it's decidedly not illegal.  Are you reading these things or just shot gun copy paste-ing?

I mean I'm not a lawyer but here's another copy paste from that link:

" the UFC lawyers appear to have decided to take a slightly different route, instead suing under Title 47 of the United States Code, §§ 553 and 605.

Section 553 prohibits persons from intercepting or receiving "any communications service offered over a cable system, unless specifically authorized to do so..."

is that not what happened?

Wouldn't the grocery store discourage you from coming back if you walked out with a cart full of groceries?  It wouldn't even be worth it.

A better analogy would be all of you thieves that bilked the government out of tax dollars and unemployment benefits over the years under the guise that it's not stealing.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're talking about watching pirated sh1t on Kodi?  That's not illegal?

Face it dude you are a piec of sh1t if you don't pay for content you're supposed to

No, it's not illegal to watch a stream.  The stream is illegal, for sure, someone violated copyrights and put it out on a server for the world to see.  The people who do that get prosecuted all the time, not the people who watch the streams though.

And you've got it wrong.  It's the corporate monopoly pig cable tv companies that are pieces of sh!t.  For years they forced you to watch thorough their sh!t cable boxes and sh!t satellites even though the internet had that capability decades ago.  They missed the opportunity to offer streaming at a low affordable price.  Instead they held on to their sh!t satellites milking old people and re tards for as much money as they could.  They literally sold horse and buggy technology while the internet passed them by.  They won't get a red cent from me for doing that to millions of people.  

Netflix lost a lot of subscribers. Too much woke for a lot of people. 

" the UFC lawyers appear to have decided to take a slightly different route, instead suing under Title 47 of the United States Code, §§ 553 and 605.

Section 553 prohibits persons from intercepting or receiving "any communications service offered over a cable system, unless specifically authorized to do so..."

Ugh, I guess it's normal that people have to spell every single thing out for you?

the plaintiff chose not to defend the allegation, and as a result a default judgement was awarded against him.

There is no case law established from this.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/steal

: to take or appropriate without right or leave and with intent to keep or make use of wrongfully

What do stream watchers "take" and "keep"?

JFC

Just now, Horseman said:

Ugh, I guess it's normal that people have to spell every single thing out for you?

JFC

Bro I tried telling you. He’s a Hack. Literally. He’s like a stubborn spoiled child. It’s his way or no way. Everyone’s wrong unless they agree with him. Hence, why I got him on ignore. 

Dickjigglygayboy is getting hammered in this thread. 😂😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Dickjigglygayboy is getting hammered in this thread. 😂😂

Jesus you really are retarded aren’t you? Cause literally everyone but the Retard Squad agrees with me you focking loon 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Thanks 1

Dickjiggly was caught stealing
Once when he was 5
He enjoys stealing
It's just as simple as that
Well, it's just a simple fact
When he want something,
He don't want to pay for it
He hands out streaming passwords
Uses others' for himself
Hey all right!
If he get by, it's his
His all his!
His wife, she's one too
She'll go and get her a skirt
Which Dickjiggly will wear when she's at work
She grabbed some panties for him, too

• Confused 1

everybody steals something

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Dickjiggly was caught stealing
Once when he was 5
He enjoys stealing
It's just as simple as that
Well, it's just a simple fact
When he want something,
He don't want to pay for it
He hands out streaming passwords
Uses others' for himself
Hey all right!
If he get by, it's his
His all his!
His wife, she's one too
She'll go and get her a skirt
Which Dickjiggly will wear when she's at work
She grabbed some panties for him, too

More word vomit from the loon. With the exception of the retard squad, there isn’t anyone that likes this guy here. Guess we need to add him to the squad as well cause he certainly fits in perfectly with them 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

JFC

So something is only stealing if it’s covered by case law?  

The dictionary definition was more referring to sharing passwords.  

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

More word vomit from the loon. With the exception of the retard squad, there isn’t anyone that likes this guy here. Guess we need to add him to the squad as well cause he certainly fits in perfectly with them 

This so-called "retard squad" today has gutted you crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler. 

So what does that make you?

Dumbjiggity!

:first:

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Unless Authorized to do so. They are taking about someone hacking and taking your password.  STFU 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So something is only stealing if it’s covered by case law?  

The dictionary definition was more referring to sharing passwords.  

The reason we have laws is to determine when something is illegal or not.  And don't start with the imaginary stealing of things that aren't illegal.  You don't get to make up things.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This so-called "retard squad" today has gutted you crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler. 

So what does that make you?

Dumbjiggity!

:first:

This guy lives in the land of “makebelieve” along with the rest of the liberals. Guess we need to add poosydouche to Squad as well. 

29 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:dunno:  The answer is nothing.  Pretty simple.  

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

This guy lives in the land of “makebelieve” along with the rest of the liberals. Guess we need to add poosydouche to Squad as well. 

I think it's a far lefty rule you need 4 for a Squad.

Pedo/Hack/Moonie/Pimpdoushel

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

I think it's a far lefty rule you need 4 for a Squad.

Pedo/Hack/Moonie/Pimpdoushel

Don’t forget Rusty

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unless Authorized to do so. They are taking about someone hacking and taking your password.  STFU 

That was about watching illegal streams (which I’ve acknowledged is not technically illegal)

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That was about watching illegal streams (which I’ve acknowledged is not technically illegal)

Then it’s not stealing. Digby wins. 

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The reason we have laws is to determine when something is illegal or not.  And don't start with the imaginary stealing of things that aren't illegal.  You don't get to make up things.

The dictionary definition I pasted applies to sharing passwords.  Stealing doesn’t have to be a crime for it to be wrong - would someone be prosecuted for stealing their baby brother’s toys?  And as we all agree, Netflix has stated that sharing passwords is against their TOS, and thus wrong.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then it’s not stealing. Digby wins. 

Horseman was the one that brought up watching illegal streams for no apparent reason.  

But sharing passwords is stealing.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Stealing doesn’t have to be a crime for it to be wrong - would someone be prosecuted for stealing their baby brother’s toys?  

GTFO  🤣🤣🤣

Baby stealing a toy that mom let's them share or give it back - no.

Older brother that hates younger comes and steals his motorcycle with the intent to never give it back - yes.  

Try and get a grip on reality here.  There is no reason to be worried about imaginary stealing that isn't illegal.  You're just making things up to be wrong.

Just now, Horseman said:

GTFO  🤣🤣🤣

Baby stealing a toy that mom let's them share or give it back - no.

Older brother that hates younger comes and steals his motorcycle with the intent to never give it back - yes.  

Try and get a grip on reality here.  There is no reason to be worried about imaginary stealing that isn't illegal.  You're just making things up to be wrong.

How does the dictionary definition I posted not apply to sharing passwords?  The definition doesn’t say it has to be a crime.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Horseman was the one that brought up watching illegal streams for no apparent reason.  

But sharing passwords is stealing.

Not stealing.  It's not even a crime to violate TOS.  

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

How does the dictionary definition I posted not apply to sharing passwords?  The definition doesn’t say it has to be a crime.

51 minutes ago, Horseman said:

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:dunno:  The answer is nothing.  Pretty simple.  

17 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Isn’t he all of the above ?

Good point :lol: 

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Password sharees keep said password.

Idiots.

The password was freely given by Djgb.  

Round and round you go.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And they are taking content without the streaming service’s consent.

They don't take the content.  There is no possession.  They simply view the content.