Djgb13

Would any of you steal?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

The password was freely given by Djgb.  

Round and round you go.

They don't take the content.  There is no possession.  They simply view the content.

When you give someone your password you are stealing from Netflix, dummy.

40 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Not stealing.  It's not even a crime to violate TOS.  

It is stealing, we already established this.  Don't be an ass hole

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh. You STILL didn’t read :doh: aight you’re going back on ignore. Cause ive literally explained they have plans for screen sharing my parents and I pay for. 

FYI, this is why you’re referred to as a Hack. Refusal to read, acknowledge facts, or admit you’re wrong 

You live with your parents? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The password was freely given by Djgb.  

Round and round you go.

They don't take the content.  There is no possession.  They simply view the content.

He either can’t understand that or willfully ignores it. It amazes me how I’ve constantly told him to reread my post and even reposted it saying that there are plans you can purchase that ALLOWS this. But the retard along with his other butt buddy gutterpedo both still believe it’s “stealing”. This is why they’re a part of the Retard Squad. They act focking retarded and refuse to acknowledge actual facts or admit they’re ever wrong 

50 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When you give someone your password you are stealing from Netflix, dummy.

No, it's not.  It's breaking the TOS.  Nobody is going to jail, worst case your subscription gets cancelled.  That's it.  

Suck it up buttercup.  

I guess if he's too poor to move out of his parents' basement, it makes it more understandable that he steals things.

Doesn't make it right, but at least it's more understandable.

🙁

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No, it's not.  It's breaking the TOS.  Nobody is going to jail, worst case your subscription gets cancelled.  That's it.  

Suck it up buttercup.  

I love how he’s trying to say you’re “stealing” when you give something of yours away (your password) 

Sorry, I am late to the party.

Should we put together a challenge? 

Whoever can get the biggest haul from Wal-Mart wins a prize.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I guess if he's too poor to move out of his parents' basement, it makes it more understandable that he steals things.

Doesn't make it right, but at least it's more understandable.

🙁

If he does live with his parents then there is zero issue.  Each account is by "household". 

Are you that retarded, you pay for multiple accounts of Netflix in your household?

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

If he does live with his parents then there is zero issue.  Each account is by "household". 

Are you that retarded, you pay for multiple accounts of Netflix in your household?

Yes, and we had separate accounts for all our cats but canceled them in this year's first quarter.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes, and we had separate accounts for all our cats but canceled them in this year's first quarter.

Makes sense, cat people are usually miserable foks.

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

No it’s not you dumb fock :lol: they literally allow you to share screens with certain plans. 

Is that the plan your parents have?

Edit: OK I see you’ve claimed they do, but looks like that’s still only supposed to be within your household.

So you do live with your parents

Just now, Horseman said:

Makes sense, cat people are usually miserable foks.

Yet another thing you're wrong about.

:first:

Yet another thing you're wrong about.

:first:

Cat Lady PimpleDoush    :first:

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Cat Lady PimpleDoush    :first:

I get that you're all about those horses.

:unsure:

I get that you're all about those horses.

:unsure:

:wacko:  It's a cartoon character.  How many cats you got running around pissing and sh!itting in litter boxes?  10?  15?

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:wacko:  It's a cartoon character.  How many cats you got running around pissing and sh!itting in litter boxes?  10?  15?

It makes sense that you like the feel of a large, sweaty beast between your legs. 

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It makes sense that you like the feel of a large, sweaty beast between your legs. 

I bet your house smells great with all that cat piss.  🤮

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Depends on the pitch count.

Why would it matter how many pitches the pitcher has thrown in the game?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

I bet your house smells great with all that cat piss.  🤮

Not really. Everything gets cleaned twice daily. This is volunteer work, not just some cat-lady addiction.

How many we have varies all the time, because everyone in the community and many people outside come to us when they want to adopt. 

Someone reaches out, and we match them with what their seeking. 

It's rewarding and often heartbreaking.

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Why would it matter how many pitches the pitcher has thrown in the game?

you wouldn't understand. You're a girl. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

you wouldn't understand. You're a girl. 

You obviously don’t understand DNA and gender then…

So just say you don’t know and be done with it…

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not really. Everything gets cleaned twice daily. This is volunteer work, not just some cat-lady addiction.

How many we have varies all the time, because everyone in the community and many people outside come to us when they want to adopt. 

Someone reaches out, and we match them with what their seeking. 

It's rewarding and often heartbreaking.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/cat-862062799

1 minute ago, posty said:

You obviously don’t understand DNA and gender then…

Gender's a choice. You made yours the minute you grew your Man bun.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I love how he’s trying to say you’re “stealing” when you give something of yours away (your password) 

You steal service from Netflix you lying piece of sh!t.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Suck it up buttercup.  

In 2016, the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that sharing online passwords is a crime prosecutable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. 

https://decider.com/2022/01/04/is-it-federal-crime-to-share-netflix-password

You probably figured out already that Netflix has a user agreement prohibiting sharing your password with everyone. Somewhat surprisingly, there is a federal law that prohibits password sharing, as well. The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) makes it a federal crime to share passwords, although it's unlikely that the FBI will raid your home because you are still on your ex's account despite breaking up several months ago. Still, in 2016, the Ninth Circuit held that in certain cases sharing passwords did violate the CFAA. SCOTUS declined to take up the issue on appeal. 

https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/technologist/revisiting-the-legality-of-password-sharing-as-netflix-begins-to-crack-down/

So yes it's illegal, yes it breaks the TOS, and yes it makes you a piece of sh!t to do it.

I  have not read this thread, just opened it to post this video.  Also I'd bet a days pay @frank has already done so.

Also it's no shock to see the posters that say they would steal a cart full of stuff, and people that say they do share passwords and illegally stream.  These are the same people that have shown themselves to be sh!tty in the past.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

In 2016, the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that sharing online passwords is a crime prosecutable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. 

https://decider.com/2022/01/04/is-it-federal-crime-to-share-netflix-password

You probably figured out already that Netflix has a user agreement prohibiting sharing your password with everyone. Somewhat surprisingly, there is a federal law that prohibits password sharing, as well. The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) makes it a federal crime to share passwords, although it's unlikely that the FBI will raid your home because you are still on your ex's account despite breaking up several months ago. Still, in 2016, the Ninth Circuit held that in certain cases sharing passwords did violate the CFAA. SCOTUS declined to take up the issue on appeal. 

https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/technologist/revisiting-the-legality-of-password-sharing-as-netflix-begins-to-crack-down/

So yes it's illegal, yes it breaks the TOS, and yes it makes you a piece of sh!t to do it.

Keep reading dummy. 

“At the time, SCOTUS declined to take up the issue on appeal, and no ruling was explicitly issued in regards to streaming services.

But it’s worth noting that since the ruling, law enforcement have never actually prosecuted anyone for sharing a streaming service password.

So yeah, Netflix isn’t exactly giving you the go-ahead to share your password with everyone. But if you are sharing your password, don’t expect the FBI to bust down your door anytime soon.”

And all this was covered already  Try reading the thread you’re posting in first.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

and yes it makes you a piece of sh!t to do it.

I don’t share passwords.  I just use free streams other people broadcast to the internet.  My cable bill is $0.00. Thumbs up!

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I  have not read this thread, just opened it to post this video.  Also I'd bet a days pay @frank has already done so.

Yep!  Just some of the lyrics though.  That put us onto a nice tangent of songs and whatnot before continuation of the slap flight. 

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Keep reading dummy. 

“At the time, SCOTUS declined to take up the issue on appeal, and no ruling was explicitly issued in regards to streaming services.

But it’s worth noting that since the ruling, law enforcement have never actually prosecuted anyone for sharing a streaming service password.

So yeah, Netflix isn’t exactly giving you the go-ahead to share your password with everyone. But if you are sharing your password, don’t expect the FBI to bust down your door anytime soon.”

And all this was covered already  Try reading the thread you’re posting in first.

So we agree that its is illegal, even though you're not getting arrested, it's still illegal, correct?

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I don’t share passwords.  I just use free streams other people broadcast to the internet.  My cable bill is $0.00. Thumbs up!

What a piece of sh!t.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What a piece of sh!t.

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

And you've got it wrong.  It's the corporate monopoly pig cable tv companies that are pieces of sh!t.  For years they forced you to watch thorough their sh!t cable boxes and sh!t satellites even though the internet had that capability decades ago.  They missed the opportunity to offer streaming at a low affordable price.  Instead they held on to their sh!t satellites milking old people and re tards for as much money as they could.  They literally sold horse and buggy technology while the internet passed them by.  They won't get a red cent from me for doing that to millions of people.  

I love when people try and justify their sh1tty behavior by pointing the sh1tty behavior by others.  This is exactly what is wrong with this country.

First dibgy saying he would steal from a store that allows other people to steal.

Then horse face saying he's fine stealing from content providers because cable companies were a monopoly for years.

Disgusting people.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Then horse face saying he's fine stealing from content providers because cable companies were a monopoly for years.

A - Watching streams isnt stealing, it's not even illegal. 

B - You're still feeding money to those fat pig bastards.   🤣  You still have a dish mounted to the roof of your trailer dont you.    

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

A - Watching streams isnt stealing, it's not even illegal. 

B - You're still feeding money to those fat pig bastards.   🤣  You still have a dish mounted to the roof of your trailer dont you.    

It might not be technically illegal but it's still stealing and a sh1tty thing to do.

I have Verizon FiOS for my internet and basic cable.

Got a lesson early on in life, always stuck with me.   

I worked the door at a summer bar for several summers.   The owner put me on collecting the cover charges at the door even though I was barely legal to drink myself when I started.     The owner was also the manager and most nights he was partying with a couple of chicks until about midnight or later and then he'd show up at the bar.   He was cool,  so no one was like "where have you been??"  It was just how it was.    He would grab that night's cover charges from me as he came through the door each night.    

We collected cover charge as people came in (it was usually just $5/person - to help pay the band).  But it was so loose, I didn't even have a cash drawer or anything.   I would have to just  stuff the cash into my pant's pockets as it piled up.   On busy Friday and Saturday nights  I'd have all 4 of the pockets on my pants STUFFED with cash.    It was actually a pretty crazy scene as when the owner got there I'd just start pulling wads of cash out of my pockets and handing them to him.    

I realized early on that I could easily skim $60-$100/night just by stuffing a $20 here and there in the wrong pocket and no one would know.   Literally 100% chance no one would ever figure it out.   We didn't even keep track of how many people we let in each night.   Just kept going until someone came out and said "it's packed - no more" and then we'd stop letting people in.    There was no accounting of the money or people at all.   I am pretty certain that most of the guys who collected $ on nights when I wasn't working were skimming some.    Which is probably why the owner had me collecting the $ on most Thursdays. Fridays, Saturdays, & holidays.  I didn't care what the other guys were doing, I never took a single dollar the entire time I did it.  

I'd look back on those days later on and think of how much I could have skimmed if I wanted.   Literally a couple thousand every summer, at least.   And the funny thing is - I've never once felt any kind of "regret" that I didn't pocket any $.    It actually kind of helped me never get tempted later.   I had one of the great opportunities you could have to skim and I just said no.    I liked the owner, I wasn't going to be a fukhead and steal from him.    He treated me alright, I wasn't going to repay him with that.    Later the place was bought by a different guy who was a dik.   But I never took a dime from him either.    Just made the decision I just wasn't going to be that guy.   

I was probably fortunate that I always made  at least OK money with what I was doing for work, but I wasn't "rich" in any way.    But stealing just always seemed like something scummy people did and I didn't want to be that.