Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Texas GOP adopts resolution rejecting 2020 election results

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That was months earlier, but you expect people to forget about Jan. 6 while you can't move on from that.

June 16th. We will never forget. God help us all and our democracy.

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Serious question.

What changes?  

well currently the GOP holds 30 state legislatures while the democrats hold 17.  If you can get all 30 GOP state legislatures to reject the election results, it means nothing by itself.  However, it is virtually assured Biden will be impeached the second the GOP takes control of the House.  And those 30 state legislatures could apply tremendous pressure to the senate to convict Biden and remove him from office.

But by itself, they have no power to do anything.  But they can apply pressure to the US Senate.

They might even try to remove both Biden and Harris at the same time, making the Speaker of the House president.  The Speaker of the House would no longer be Pelosi.  House Speaker doesnt even have to be an elected official.  They could install Trump as House speaker and then he could take office right after they remove Biden and Harris. 

Also, becoming president again via Speaker succession means he can still run in 2024 and wind up serving 10 years as president.  I mean technically, a peson can serve decades as US president.  The term limit amendment only applies to be elected president.  Trump could finish a term, go back to Speaker and use the succession clause to go right back to president an unlimited number of times.

37 minutes ago, Bert said:

Given the last 2 governors I have serious doubts.

Snyder had been doing a lot of good but everybody forgets it because he dropped the ball so badly during the Flint water crisis. Well, that's on him, sadly, can't overlook it. But if not for that massive blunder, we might have had Schutte as governor right now and avoided all these focking Halfwit problems. 

I hope that gets fixed come November. HalfWit is a disaster across many dynamics but SCOTUS has thrown her a life preserver allowing her and the other two witches to run hard on abortion.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Snyder had been doing a lot of good but everybody forgets it because he dropped the ball so badly during the Flint water crisis. Well, that's on him, sadly, can't overlook it. But if not for that massive blunder, we might have had Schutte as governor right now and avoided all these focking Halfwit problems. 

I hope that gets fixed come November. HalfWit is a disaster across many dynamics but SCOTUS has thrown her a life preserver allowing her and the other two witches to run hard on abortion.

Don't forget the Granholm abortion.  

23 minutes ago, Bert said:

Don't forget the Granholm abortion.  

Last week she tied herself into knots trying to prompt oil companies into producing more oil while also telling them she hopes they'll be obsolete in ten years in the same breath. 

She's two governors removed now. In the interim between insider left wing dingbats, we had  good leadership with eight years of Snyder.

After ten years out of office, she should be long off the stage. It's amazing that she's stuck well past her expiration date like Dennis Rodman. I know that she'd played Sarah Palin in debate prep with Vice President Biden and she have made quite a lasting impression with her shampoo and acceptance of a wandering hand at the time. Along the way, I did see her making cringeworthy guest appearances on Bill Maher, so I knew she was around somewhere in the corporate globalist left wing weeds, doing something in those circles, while in exile.

Still, I was surprised she'd managed to stay relevant a dozen years out of office to get this chance to re-emerge and embarrass herself on the national stage as Secretary of Energy.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Last week she tied herself into knots trying to prompt oil companies into producing more oil while also telling them she hopes they'll be obsolete in ten years in the same breath. 

She's two governors removed now. In the interim between corporate left wing dingbats, we had  good leadership with eight years of Snyder.

After ten years out of office, she should be long off the stage. It's amazing that she's stuck well past her expiration date like Dennis Rodman. I know that she'd played Sarah Palin in debate prep with Vice President Biden and she have made quite a lasting impression with her shampoo and acceptance of a wandering hand at the time. Along the way, I did see her making cringeworthy guest appearances on Bill Maher, so I knew she was around somewhere in the corporate globalist left wing weeds, doing something in those circles, while in exile.

Still, I was surprised she'd managed to stay relevant in the leftwing weeds long enough to get a chance to get this chance to re-emerge and embarrass herself on the national stage as Secretary of Energy.

I hope you are correct about Michigan unfocking its self. 

11 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You really need to see a doctor about your memory loss---I'm thinking early onset Alzheimer's. 

Nah, my memory is spot on.  Everything in my post is completely true.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

well currently the GOP holds 30 state legislatures while the democrats hold 17.  If you can get all 30 GOP state legislatures to reject the election results, it means nothing by itself.  However, it is virtually assured Biden will be impeached the second the GOP takes control of the House.  And those 30 state legislatures could apply tremendous pressure to the senate to convict Biden and remove him from office.

But by itself, they have no power to do anything.  But they can apply pressure to the US Senate.

They might even try to remove both Biden and Harris at the same time, making the Speaker of the House president.  The Speaker of the House would no longer be Pelosi.  House Speaker doesnt even have to be an elected official.  They could install Trump as House speaker and then he could take office right after they remove Biden and Harris. 

Also, becoming president again via Speaker succession means he can still run in 2024 and wind up serving 10 years as president.  I mean technically, a peson can serve decades as US president.  The term limit amendment only applies to be elected president.  Trump could finish a term, go back to Speaker and use the succession clause to go right back to president an unlimited number of times.

As much as I'd love to see this happen, only to see the heads of liberals explode, this would be a very terrible course of action.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Impeached for what?

Is this another prediction that’s not actually a prediction?

17 hours ago, MDC said:

Started by Gore, amplified by Hillary, made even more undignified by Trump. Crybaby whining and fake conspiracies are the new norm.

17 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Neither Gore or Hilary engaged in fraud and conspiracy theories to try and overturn an election. Gore attempted to use the challenges provided to him by the state of Florida to recount ballots in contested areas.  I say attempted because the GOP sued to stop him multiple times during that time, something that didn't happen in all of the Trump recounts.  

Amplified by Hilary---how? 

You can say a lot of things about conspiracy theories but Hillarys campaign did flat out commit fraud in the dossier and hiding her obvious medical conditions. 

The reason there were so many voters in 2020 is because they increased the scope of early voting and voting by mail which freed up more people to vote considering our country does not just make that an off day across the country so people can do their civic duty more easily and effectively. Then on top of it you had a polarizing candidate on one ticket that drove voting (similar to the 2018 midterms which saw a rise in voting).

Also, 2020 has been termed the most secure election on record. Some people just don't want to believe that a majority of people in the US rejected Donald Trump for any number of reasons. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3