Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Texas GOP adopts resolution rejecting 2020 election results

"We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States," reads the resolution, passed by voice vote in Houston on Saturday. "We strongly urge all Republicans to work to ensure election integrity and to show up to vote in November of 2022, bring your friends and family, volunteer for your local Republicans, and overwhelm any possible fraud."

The state party's platform has not yet been finalized, James Wesolek, a spokesperson for the Texas GOP, told CNN, but votes are being tallied on each individual plank.

Wow.  

They aren't mincing words to be polite.

:wall:  These people are becoming as stupid as the insurrection idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool...can't wait for both parties to continue this line of thought with elections for the next 40 years. 

Crybaby claims of fraud from here on out. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Crybaby claims of fraud from here on out. 

More crazy lies and bullsh!t started by Al Gore.

We have the dumbest bunch of state elected officials. It's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We have the dumbest bunch of state elected officials. It's embarrassing.

And as dumb as they are they are not even in the same ball park of stupid as California, New York, Michigan and Minnesota.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bert said:

And as dumb as they are they are not even in the same ball park of stupid as California, New York, Michigan and Minnesota.

Maybe so, but the Texas GOP has lost its focking mind. Conservative judges across the land have upheld the 2020 presidential election results, so why are these clowns still obsessed with it.

Instead of talking about that, gays, guns and transgender stuff, it should focus on how to make bipartisan decisions.

At the rate we're going, we'll be living in the Republic of Gilead before you know it.

Sick.

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

Let me know when any of those states parties officially start supporting dangerous and subversive lies about US elections.  

There was a lot of fraud in 2020. It’s undeniable. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe so, but the Texas GOP has lost its focking mind. Conservative judges across the land have upheld the 2020 presidential election results, so why are these clowns still obsessed with it.

Instead of talking about that, gays, guns and transgender stuff, it should focus on how to make bipartisan decisions.

At the rate we're going, we'll be living in the Republic of Gilead before you know it.

Sick.

Don't disagree.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Let me know when any of those states parties officially start supporting dangerous and subversive lies about US elections.  

All the states I mentioned have done this very thing with all the enviro hysteria crap they are perpetuating.  

26 minutes ago, Bert said:

More crazy lies and bullsh!t started by Al Gore.

Started by Gore, amplified by Hillary, made even more undignified by Trump. Crybaby whining and fake fraud conspiracies are the new norm.

Just now, MDC said:

Started by Gore, amplified by Hillary, made even more undignified by Trump. Crybaby whining and fake fraud conspiracies are the new norm.

:thumbsup:  It sux.  I guess they believe it is better then talking about their sh!t records on real issues.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

So 2-1 Dems

Just like the riots.  Dems are perfectly fine with something until the other side decides to give it a shot and play.  Then Dems freak the F out screech and want to take their ball and go home.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

So 2-1 Dems

Just like the riots.  Dems are perfectly fine with something until the other side decides to give it a shot and play.  Then Dems freak the F out screech and want to take their ball and go home.  

The topic is crybaby whining about muh fraud. :cry: 

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So 2-1 Dems

Two years ago I saw a video of  killary who was asked what  advice would she give to creepy joe, before the election . She said, "If Trump wins, don't believe the results. That was where I went wrong. I conceded and should never have done that." :lol:

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Neither Gore or Hilary engaged in fraud and conspiracy theories to try and overturn an election. Gore attempted to use the challenges provided to him by the state of Florida to recount ballots in contested areas.  I say attempted because the GOP sued to stop him multiple times during that time, something that didn't happen in all of the Trump recounts.  

Amplified by Hilary---how? 

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Two years ago I saw a video of  killary who was asked what  advice would she give to creepy joe, before the election . She said, "If Trump wins, don't believe the results. That was where I went wrong. I conceded and should never have done that.:lol:

Link?

26 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So 2-1 Dems

How so---the GOP are the ones putting it their platform that the elections are fair and don't believe them unless we win...and it's the dems who want to take the ball and go home?  

29 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So 2-1 Dems

:doh:

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Neither Gore or Hilary engaged in fraud and conspiracy theories to try and overturn an election. Gore attempted to use the challenges provided to him by the state of Florida to recount ballots in contested areas.  I say attempted because the GOP sued to stop him multiple times during that time, something that didn't happen in all of the Trump recounts.  

Hillary never engaged in a conspiracy theory? That’s one thing I have to give the left. They’ll just say anything. 

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I just tossed Gore in to be nice. He was fine.

Hillary blamed Russian disinformation for her loss for months. It wasn’t as sad as Trump’s fraud crying, but it was close.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was a lot of fraud in 2020. It’s undeniable. 

You are 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag....also undeniable. 

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Link?

I saw her talking about it in a different setting. It's kind of hard to link an interview I watched on television a couple years ago.

This was not the same interview that I watched so  the wording is different because the interviewer asked the questions a little differently. 

She also said the republicans are going to cheat on the election. 

Do you not know how to use a search engine on your computer? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,”

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag....also undeniable. 

Glad to see one of you cucks admit there was a lot of fraud in 2020. 

So, we've been told to trust the math and science when it comes to the China Virus. Looking at the current math and science, we see that millions of citizens of this country have died or been crippled from that vaccine. Not a shock. The vaccine focks you up. 

When it comes to the 2020 Presidential election, we are told to trust the data analysts. As a life long data analyst, I can verify that Trump smoked Biden's ass and was easily reelected. Math ain't a liar. 

Biden's approval ratings are in the 20's. Biden was supposedly "the candidate that received more votes than any other candidate in history".  Yet, one year later, the most unpopular "President" in history. I guess the known racist, corrupt scum pedo may not actually have been "the candidate that received more votes than any other candidate in history". 

Trust the data. Senator Biden lost. If you deny it, you are a kid toucher. 

FACE. :pointstosky:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool...can't wait for both parties to continue this line of thought with elections for the next 40 years. 

Right, because fraudulent documentation by one political party, with the FBI and sitting President looking the other way (and/or helping), to accuse another candidate (and private citizen), of colluding with another country... that was ok.  Oh wait, that's right, it didn't stop there did it?  No, that said party impeached the new President elect for the said collusion that was fabricated.  Hang on... it didn't stop there.  Nope, he was impeached for something that the current president openly admitted to doing ON CAMERA, and BRAGGED about it, while he was the sitting VP.  Yeah, can't wait.  🙄

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Right, because fraudulent documentation by one political party, with the FBI and sitting President looking the other way (and/or helping), to accuse another candidate (and private citizen), of colluding with another country... that was ok.  Oh wait, that's right, it didn't stop there did it?  No, that said party impeached the new President elect for the said collusion that was, that was fabricated.  Hang on... it didn't stop there.  Nope, he was impeached for something that the current president openly admitted to doing ON CAMERA, and BRAGGED about it, while he was the sitting VP.  Yeah, can't wait.  🙄

Mooney missed that class.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Right, because fraudulent documentation by one political party, with the FBI and sitting President looking the other way (and/or helping), to accuse another candidate (and private citizen), of colluding with another country... that was ok.  Oh wait, that's right, it didn't stop there did it?  No, that said party impeached the new President elect for the said collusion that was fabricated.  Hang on... it didn't stop there.  Nope, he was impeached for something that the current president openly admitted to doing ON CAMERA, and BRAGGED about it, while he was the sitting VP.  Yeah, can't wait.  🙄

You guys- always have to try and make things about one side.

I very clearly said both sides are going to be bad about this going forward. 

Every single American should be begging for the 2020 election to be rejected. Even more so the folks on the left, you focking idiots voted for this garbage. 

We knew it would be bad, it's worse. Hopefully we start recovering this November. 

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You really need to see a doctor about your memory loss---I'm thinking early onset Alzheimer's. 

Dumb. We all know they cheated in that election. Ain’t no way in hell he got more votes than the first ever black president. However it’s done and over with. Move on. Same with Jan 6th. Move on and stop bringing it up. They refuse to acknowledge the “fiery but mostly peaceful” protests the prior year were WAY worse. 

So yes, this is dumb. Next election though there’s gonna be SO many ppl making sure to watch everything so it doesn’t happen again 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Dumb. We all know they cheated in that election. Ain’t no way in hell he got more votes than the first ever black president. However it’s done and over with. Move on. Same with Jan 6th. Move on and stop bringing it up. They refuse to acknowledge the “fiery but mostly peaceful” protests the prior year were WAY worse. 

So yes, this is dumb. Next election though there’s gonna be SO many ppl making sure to watch everything so it doesn’t happen again 

That was months earlier, but you expect people to forget about Jan. 6 while you can't move on from that.

And alleged election fraud.

And whatever else Cucker Carlson tells you not to forget.

😂

7 hours ago, Bert said:

Hey! Hey! Michigan isn't like the other three, It can still be fixed.

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Hey! Hey! Michigan isn't like the other three, It can still be fixed.

Given the last 2 governors I have serious doubts.