Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Cat Contest

Cat Contest  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this contest?

• Yes, it will be fun. And I love prizes! And kittahs!
    • No, you troll. Go fock a cat and fly it!

Cats are stupid. Even if you throw out the window it still won't die. 

I'll guess 27

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We don't devote our lives to it. I volunteer for the chamber and the Arc chapter here, among other things. I've played Christmas songs on trumpet next to a Salvation Army kettle.

But the cat stuff is far more emotional. People put kittens in boxes and throw them on the side of the road. We take in injured stray cats and get them care. Many of them are friendly deep down inside but need time and love to figure that out. Sometimes it's heartbreaking because they have a ticking time bomb of a virus that pops up and kills them in a matter of hours. 

It's bittersweet when they get adopted, but when we see someone adopted a cat and go on to post endless pictures of it on social media, that's where it's really rewarding.

We play matchmaker and bring joy to people's lives.

And every now and then one bites the sh!t out of me.

You’re alright in my book. Regardless what animal you rescue. 👍🏼

16 hours ago, 5-Points said:

What you have there is what's called a puppy cat. We have one too, named Pat. We couldn't tell if he was male or female when he was young, soooo, Pat. :D

Puppy cats are awesome. When they look you in the eye and knock something off the counter just to be dicks... :mad:   :lol:   :mad: 

Sounds like a great cat!  :cheers:

He is pretty great

What would be the best image-hosting site for this?

Just used that to add some picture of him. Couldn’t figure out how to put them in chronological order but didn’t try very hard. They vary from the day he came home until now. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/9DxSWX3

When my dad was growing up in Ireland during the depression they always had some cats around to keep the mice out of the chicken feed. Every once in a while one of the cats would have kittens. One of my dad jobs was to put them in a sack with a rock and throw them in the river.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When my dad was growing up in Ireland during the depression they always had some cats around to keep the mice out of the chicken feed. Every once in a while one of the cats would have kittens. One of my dad jobs was to put them in a sack with a rock and throw them in the river.  

Well that's just a waste of perfectly good protein right there.

Honestly one of my favorite bits of his. 😁

What? Did you run into a burning building to save this dog? 😁