Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Animal shelter in CA bans gun supporters

I don't have a problem with this.  Her business, she can do what she wants.  Just like a baker not wanting make a gay wedding cake, she doesn't want gun supporters buying from her.  Have at it.  There are other places to get pets.

• Like 1

Way to let your stupid politics get in the way of finding good homes for animals in need of one. :thumbsdown:

This is the kind of stupid sh1t that makes me hate Dem libs.

• Like 1

There should be a backlash any day from the media about this negativity...

Seems like animal cruelty.  Bring in strays and animals who have been abused.  Pile them into cages.  Then refuse to let them get a good home if the adopter doesn't agree with your opinion.    

Virtue signaling lunatics.

How do you put them out of their misery when you get that vet bill to do surgery? 

California is the most degenerate fagg0t filled place in the world. No idea why anyone would want to live there.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't have a problem with this.  Her business, she can do what she wants.  Just like a baker not wanting make a gay wedding cake, she doesn't want gun supporters buying from her.  Have at it.  There are other places to get pets.

Correct. 

She should be able to decide who can patronize her business.  If they are gay, denied!  If they are gun owners, denied!  Republican? DE-NIED, black....de....uh oh, hold on now....  :huh:

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct. 

She should be able to decide who can patronize her business.  If they are gay, denied!  If they are gun owners, denied!  Republican? DE-NIED, black....de....uh oh, hold on now....  :huh:

Sexual orientation, gun ownership and political orientation aren’t protected under the Civil Rights Act. Race is. HTH.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sexual orientation, gun ownership and political orientation aren’t protected under the Civil Rights Act. Race is. HTH.

as i say, we need to amend the CRA to address this.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sexual orientation is protected

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sexual orientation is protected

I stand corrected. That’s pretty new. Glad to hear it. 👍🏻 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I stand corrected. That’s pretty new. Glad to hear it. 👍🏻 

Was added in 2020. 

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bold strategy.  Let's see if it pays off.

Great reference😅

Per the anti-gun policy, the rescue animal purveyor will conduct a one-hour interview with prospective pet parents, during which they will “grill” them on if they “care about children being gunned down in our schools?”

Wait, you want to interrogate me for an hour before I can take home this shelter animal? Buh-bye. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wait, you want to interrogate me for an hour before I can take home this shelter animal? Buh-bye. 

I would turn it around and say I need to interview the dog to make sure to see what they identify as. 

10 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

This won't turn out well. Too many have an hour to waste to make fun of a snowflake.

20 hours ago, RLLD said:

Correct. 

The funny thing is, this virtually the same thing as the baker, but Liberals won't have a problem with this because they're anti-gun.  I am curious if someone tries to file a civil suit against her.  I mean, this really is the same thing as the baker.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The funny thing is, this virtually the same thing as the baker, but Liberals won't have a problem with this because they're anti-gun.  I am curious if someone tries to file a civil suit against her.  I mean, this really is the same thing as the baker.

There is no actual justice under liberalism because decisions are predicated on their morality instead of philosophical integrity.    Crimes have a scale based on skin color, religion, gender, socio-economic factors......when in reality its simply crime, none of the rest matters. 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is no actual justice under liberalism because decisions are predicated on their morality instead of philosophical integrity.    Crimes have a scale based on skin color, religion, gender, socio-economic factors......when in reality its simply crime, none of the rest matters. 

Yeah, I just enjoy watching the liberturds call "hypocrisy" as if they don't do it on a daily basis themselves.

Easily opens up a lawsuit. When something is in the constitution and you refuse ppl because they agree with the constitution then you’re going to get sued

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Easily opens up a lawsuit. When something is in the constitution and you refuse ppl because they agree with the constitution then you’re going to get sued

That is true.  There is more of a reason to sue her than the baker.  The baker had a protected right, in religious freedom, to lean on.  This lady has no such protected right.  Her stance is purely a moral and/or political one... neither which are protected.  That said, I'd like to think that conservatives are more mature than the childish liberals, and just let her business fold.  I have a feeling that I will be disappointed.  LOL

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What decision made gun owners a protected class again?  

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It is an attack on sexual orientation 

Attack on straight men

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

2A is a protected amendment so if you refuse service to ppl who support the constitution then what you’re doing is illegal. Not that hard to figure out :dunno: 

So the bakery that turned down the gay guys actually went out of their way to find another bakery that the gays could go to and get a cake. 

Is the dog shelter doing the same for those who believe in the constitution that they are turning away?

13 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I adopted a pet from the local shelter, and then almost went thru a place called Sweet Paws, each time a 1 hour grilling would have been fine. It was multiple hrs, and denied a few times. Full 30 min interviews with our references..my sister was finally like "wtf", this dog is going to be treated like royalty! Sounds like this lady is carrying that attitude a bit further.

23 hours ago, MDC said:

This is the kind of stupid sh1t that makes me hate Dem libs.

It's so common place now. What the fock are they actually thinking? Or are they?

54 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is an attack on sexual orientation 

Attack on straight men

:lol: 

Nice