Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Animal shelter in CA bans gun supporters

49 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So the bakery that turned down the gay guys actually went out of their way to find another bakery that the gays could go to and get a cake. 

Is the dog shelter doing the same for those who believe in the constitution that they are turning away?

That was just as dumb. How hard is it to make a di1do shaped cake anyway?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

It's so common place now. What the fock are they actually thinking? Or are they?

I blame Twitter / social media. People are addicted to getting a virtual pat on the back for doing the “right” thing. Really this makes the shelter operator look like a total ass hole and hurts no one but the animals.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

What decision made gun owners a protected class again?  

I'm thinking that a lawyer could argue that she's discriminating against people who are exercising a constitutional right.

52 minutes ago, MDC said:

I blame Twitter / social media. People are addicted to getting a virtual pat on the back for doing the “right” thing. Really this makes the shelter operator look like a total ass hole and hurts no one but the animals.

Spot on.  My inner bastard hopes to someday read an article about an uppity shelter operator getting mauled (not killed) by some pit bulls. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Spot on.  My inner bastard hopes to someday read an article about an uppity shelter operator getting mauled (not killed) by some pit bulls. 

Those people are doing God’s work and are mostly awesome. This one is a total ass. 

No kill shelters and all this rescue nonsense is making the problem worse. 

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Those people are doing God’s work and are mostly awesome. This one is a total ass. 

Agreed. To be clear when I said an "uppity" operator I 100% meant this b1tch not anyone else. Guess I should've been more straightforward.  Thx for pointing that out. 

• Thanks 1