Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Pronouns 101 - The Diversity Movement

Recommended Posts

 

I feel like corporate America will enforce this stuff before long.

We have pronouns in our email signatures. They do not demand or require we call people by them. That is on its way

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤮

I've made it 50 years without using this garbage, I'm still in China for now, if/when I return to the US it'll be an extremely red community, hopefully I can go my entire life without dealing with this crap.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Voltaire said:

🤮

I've made it 50 years without using this garbage, I'm still in China for now, if/when I return to the US it'll be an extremely red community, hopefully I can go my entire life without dealing with this crap.

 

Good luck finding an extremely red community or workplace. You'd be better off in Communist China. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Good luck finding an extremely red community or workplace. You'd be better off in Communist China. 

Russia and Egypt don't allow gays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My plan is to be set up in the next 10 years to where I don’t have to work anymore. So if they do, I won’t be having to deal with it for long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Good luck finding an extremely red community or workplace. You'd be better off in Communist China. 

I'd wanted to just ride off into the sunset here but China is going to sh*t for other, non-woke, reasons. It remains a safe place to raise kids though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see pronouns on LinkedIn, thats about it though. Don't think I have heard it come up on the North Shore, definitely not where I am in Maine. Would probably run into it in schools though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did that chick actually say pronoun nonsense is somehow about "safety"???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Did that chick actually say pronoun nonsense is somehow about "safety"???? 

Try not using them and see how safe you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

My plan is to be set up in the next 10 years to where I don’t have to work anymore. So if they do, I won’t be having to deal with it for long 

Should’ve become a real doctor 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Should’ve become a real doctor 

And aligned himself with a drug company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

My plan is to be set up in the next 10 years to where I don’t have to work anymore. So if they do, I won’t be having to deal with it for long 

Candy stripers do better than I thought! :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think like most people in the last few decades, my view of lesbian and gay people was live and let live. It’s supposed to work both ways. As it became lqbtqlmnop, many in that movement don’t take the same approach. Now they want to tell us how we have to live. What language to use. Must accept the agenda 100 pct. And if you don’t go along, there could be negative ramifications.  I don’t care that Disney has a lesbian kiss in their movie.Big deal, I’d let my kids go see it if they want.   I do care that they stated they were going to get a law changed that the people supported. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think like most people in the last few decades, my view of lesbian and gay people was live and let live. It’s supposed to work both ways. As it became lqbtqlmnop, many in that movement don’t take the same approach. Now they want to tell us how we have to live. What language to use. Must accept the agenda 100 pct. And if you don’t go along, there could be negative ramifications.  I don’t care that Disney has a lesbian kiss in their movie.Big deal, I’d let my kids go see it if they want.   I do care that they stated they were going to get a law changed that the people supported. 

When it was about tolerance and equal rights, they made compelling points. Then it became about "you must bake out cake," "you must nod and demonstrate approval for all we do", "you must use and affirm our pronouns", "you must affirm that trannies are women",  now it's "you must approve of drag queens twirl their dongs in front kids who give them tips while an 'It won't lick itself' sign is prominently displayed in the background."

Hopefully enough people are out there who are still able to figure out who the sicko perverts and who the decent people are. It's depressing how large a number of member of this board have it backwards and are beyond reach of any semblance of decency or discernment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

When it was about tolerance and equal rights, they made compelling points. Then it became about "you must bake out cake," "you must nod and demonstrate approval for all we do", "you must use and affirm our pronouns", "you must affirm that trannies are women",  now it's "you must approve of drag queens twirl their dongs in front kids who give them tips while an 'It won't lick itself' sign is prominently displayed in the background."

Hopefully enough people are out there who are still able to figure out who the sicko perverts and who the decent people are. It's depressing how large a number of member of this board have it backwards and are beyond reach of any semblance of decency or discernment.

Gay people should have every right anyone else has. But the slippery slope is real. And it’s ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gay people should have every right anyone else has. But the slippery slope is real. And it’s ridiculous. 

Nailed it. 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only use pronouns about someone when I am talking about them to someone else.  That person is never around.

 

Is this all about getting ratted out?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

WORLD STAR!!!!!

:lol:  I remember those videos. good times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×