Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Kroger (and subsidiary Harris Teeter) next to go woke go broke?

If the store wants to stop selling something, another store can pick it up and people might go shop there instead.  Capitalism often works really well when left alone. 

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The Kroger response at least was pretty politically correct.

Wrong.  Their FIRST tweet was the politically correct one.  Their second tweet was the opposite, as it specifically took a side.

45 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wrong.  Their FIRST tweet was the politically correct one.  Their second tweet was the opposite, as it specifically took a side.

Yeah I was only referring to the first one.  The second one was from Harris Teeter, not Kroger.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yeah I was only referring to the first one.  The second one was from Harris Teeter, not Kroger.

:thumbsup:

21 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

But imagine how big a maladjusted weirdo you must be to say "I can't buy a gun koozie there so I damn sure ain't buying bread there."

What makes a person a malsdjusted weirdo for not liking what a store stands for and choosing to go to another one?

I have 7 grocery stores within 2 miles from where I live. If one goes woke, I would have no problem simply going to another one. 

Pulling that product because some liberal nutjob twits out her gun problems in life is called going woke. What the hell do I care where I buy my ground beef or fresh vegetables?