Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Navy is so gay

The rear admirals are taking over everything.

• Haha 2

Well, with the military needing less and less "men" because there's not as much ground fighting any more, I'm thinking that this is to be expected.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, with the military needing less and less "men" because there's not as much ground fighting any more, I'm thinking that this is to be expected.

Is there a battlefield for character assassination? That is the female way of doing it after all

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Is there a battlefield for character assassination? That is the female way of doing it after all

Nothing that anyone will care about in times of war.  LOL

57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The rear admirals are taking over everything.

:lol: 

Gays, women, religion, trans, race.... when it comes to the military do whatever works best. The military shouldn't be hindered by political correctness.

"Gee, we lost the war. But at least we were fair."   :wacko:

• Thanks 1

You don't say?

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean I know there are nothing but semen but this is even more gay

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/06/video-here-is-the-navys-gender-pronoun-video-for-safe-spaces/

“Another tip for you to remember their pronoun next time is in your mind, kind of go through a progression of three good things about the person using their pronouns,” she adds. “So, let’s say the person chooses to use ‘they.’ Then you will in your mind go, ‘they have a nice shirt,’ ‘they have a nice smile,’ ‘they are really smart.’ So that kind of sticks in your brain.”

Elements of Style question:  in this context should it not be "they has" and "they is"?  :dunno:

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Elements of Style question:  in this context should it not be "they has" and "they is"?  :dunno:

They has a nice rack 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

They has a nice rack 

Has a kinda ebonics feel, maybe we are killing two birds with one stone.  Is it even PC to say that expression any more?  :unsure:

:lol:

Since we're talking about the navy. They also suck. Man, they're lcs, literal combat ships that they spent a gazillion dollars on are all headed for the scrap yard. Our ginormous new destroyers , zumwalt class are worthless. And the Navy wants to mothball them as well. I mean hell the paint is not even dry yet. And our new Ford class carriers are in horrible shape. They put the Washington out to sea far too fast-massively over budget and over time and among other things, they had sailors committing suicide the conditions were so bad on that ship. Not to mention, that I'm not sure they ever fixed the problems that led to the fact that our aircraft carriers could neither land nor launch planes. Which, you would think would be sort of important on an aircraft carrier.

And if I remember right, just last week they fired like five admirals.

What do four Navy girls do when there’s only one bar stool left at the bar???

Turn it over.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Turn it over.

Ha Ha!

Why did Elton John yell at a reporter when he was leaving a bar the other day ?

He was upset because he was there over an hour, and no one offered to push his stool in.

• Haha 1

Even their uniforms look gay. They’ve got QUITE a few different uniforms they wear and most of them just look extremely homo 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Even their uniforms look gay. They’ve got QUITE a few different uniforms they wear and most of them just look extremely homo 

Colonel Nathan Jessup agrees.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The one area of specialty expertise the gays could offer the Navy, in the highest capacity, would be in uniform design.